Sweden does it again

88-year-old Swedish grandma has slept with over 3,000 immigrants and refugees to help them integrate better.

Her 22 and 16-year old grand daughters have also became strong advocates for sexual integration for immigrants and refugees.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/nymphomaniac-swedish-granny-admits-sleeping-with-3000-migrants/

SWEDEN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/nymphomaniac-swedish-granny-admits-sleeping-with-3000-migrants/
doyouyoga.com/105-year-old-woman-stays-healthy-with-yoga-red-wine-video-63969/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her granddaughters with a refugee.

what's wrong with Bernie?

Stockholm | An 88-year-old Swedish grandmother has admitted sleeping with over 3,000 migrants in the past 5 years to “help them integrate better” to their new country of adoption reports the Dagens Nyheter.

The Ph.D. in sexology, who taught at Stockholm University for over 24 years, believes sex can be used as a tool to help migrants integrate themselves fully into Swedish society.

“I realized these young men were bursting with sexual hormones which caused a lot of tension within their social interactions.”

“If every Swedish woman would take at least one migrant into her bed, there would be less violence and rapes in our society,” she told reporters.

Olga Ulvskog's granddaughters, Laila Odell, 22, and Soraya Odell, 16, have also become strong advocates for the sexual integration of migrants and refugees.
Olga Ulvskog’s granddaughters, Laila Odell, 22, and Soraya Odell, 16, have also become strong advocates for the sexual integration of migrants and refugees.
The need to give

Since her husband passed away in October of 2012, Olga admits she had been very lonely and needed something more in her life.

She started volunteering in refugee organizations and quickly realized what lacked most to these people was close intimate human relations.

“Several migrants told me their religion prohibited them from wearing a condom. You have to be accommodating to people from different cultures,” she explained to reporters.

“Muslims are all circumcised, so there is practically no risk of any HIV infection,” she adds.

“I also don’t do the anal thing. I tried it once but it’s a bit too intense for me,” she argues.

A local celebrity

Olga has also become somewhat of a celebrity in Swedish refugee camps.

“Everybody knows Miss Sharmuta” acknowledged Ahmed Samir, a 26-year-old refugee from Libya.

“The Syrians affectionately call me Miss Sharmuta, a term which refers to kindness or benevolence” she admits, visibly proud.

Although some experts argue the term Sharmuta is Arabic slang for the word slut or whore, Olga dismisses this as a misunderstanding.

“The Arabic language is very complex, one word can have many meanings,” she says.

Asked about how she started the experiment, she explained it was a step-by-step progress.

“I started with one young migrant and invited him to sleep with me. I then told him to ask his friends and family if they knew anyone who would want to repeat the experience and since that day, I’ve had regular visitors every day of the week.”

“I don’t even have time to go to church anymore since the demand is so high,” explains the devout Christian.

The 88-year-old has also tried to recruit other women to help her in her mission.

“I have a few friends who have tried it out, but it’s clearly not for everybody,” she admits.

“At first I’d get tired after two or three men in a day, but I learned to be more resourceful with my hands and mouth and can easily deal with a dozen a day now,” she acknowledges, visibly dedicated to her work.

Since her interview with the Dagens Nyheter was published, Olga has been banned from all the refugee organizations she was volunteering for because of her “improper conduct” but says she will continue her work and plans on opening a web site soon to promote her sexual integration of migrants agenda.

>Muslims are all circumcised, so there is practically no risk of any HIV infection

>Miss Sharmuta

laila is not a Swedish name

Olga is a Russian name

Fake news, this would not be possible even in Sweden.

>posting fake news

nobody cant be this retarded

i bet 1$ the article is made up in some liberal commie imagination factory

Sweden thread?

honestly can we please just unite and purge europe? this needs to stop now, its beyond a fucking joke.

Fake news. But Sup Forums is retarded so they'll fall for it anyway.

>People actually believe this
This thread was around a few weeks back.
Seriously newfags, pay some attention.
Also sage

Holy fuck sweden can you actually get any worse than this????

How are the swedes such fucking pussies, if you live in sweden and dont go out and kill a muslim right now how can you even live with yourselves

Sharmuta fuck that a really dirty word it means the most filthy of whores a worhlees slut and so on and she likes being call like it
sweden is doomed

D...do they really believe that's how it works?

>“Muslims are all circumcised, so there is practically no risk of any HIV infection,” she adds.

>worldnewsdailyreport.com
It's literal fake news

Its unlikely thats her real surname, i looked it up on forebears and theres no matches. I guarentee its goldstein or some shit.

Isn't just a whore house madame making excuses?

Based sweden anyway.

World news daily is fucking satire you absolute fucking RETARDS!

I feel like I should have been a refugee instead of studying for a PhD.

>mfw all the kurds lied to scandinavian countries that their villages were burned and got asylum slaying blonde pussy and barely having to work while bragging about fooling westerners

This has to be fake, there's just no way...

Fake news, its a troll article made by /our/ goys

Why not get both, finish your PhD then go to Europe as a refugee, you’re brown they’ll let you

You fucking finngol, this is fake news, stop distracting from actual Sweden Yes happenings

Yea go to Sweden and slay some gramma pussy instead of trying to do something with your life.

real life is fake news in sweden my doubles getting soyboi

Is the alt-right writing their own cuck fan fiction now. Probably furiously masturbating to it as well while writing it.

>stockholm
fitting. very fitting.

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!!

Very fake.

This is real and you know it.

If all these muslim men are in europe then wheres all the woman. Its time european men go get the woman and take them for wives. There must be villages somewhere with only just woman left.

Jesus Christ, Sweden! Not even your grannys aren't degenerate. You deserve to be nuked.

I'm only one actually not surprised by this at all?

Well, no shit kid turned out to be fucked in the head.

>Although some experts argue the term Sharmuta is Arabic slang for the word slut or whore, Olga dismisses this as a misunderstanding.

Okidokie

>88-year-old Swedish grandmother has admitted sleeping with over 3,000 migrants
holy shit

It's Skwisgaar's grandmother!

Yet. This might be satire, but it could obviously normalize such activities. I'd give it another month before this happens for real.

>devout christian
Are you testing me Satan?

Id wish someone would find out her email and reauest her to be tested. Even if she got fucked up once with a nasty case of herpese she would be spreading it at a mass rate. Then such clean individuals who moved on would pass such things on with either rape or normal sex

Anyone who fucks an 88 year old clearly has a few screws loose and is therefore incapable of integrating

Christianity in Sweden is weird af
Makes me understand why some of them stick to paganism

GOOD YOU FUCKING DOWN SYNDROME RETARDS BURN IN HELL LET ALLLL THE BLACK MONKEYS TAKE OVER YOU FUCKING DOWN SYNDROME INCEL DO WHAT RETARDS DO BITCH DO IT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOOD.

Hey guys
How can i move to Sweden?
I’m “White”
My skin is white but my face has some black aspects
I also look like a Muslim if i let my beard grow

Just shoot me now

Every time you see a picture like this just think "those white girls have Down syndrome relatives" I cringe every time I see pictures like this but it's good because you can see the Down syndrome white people are finally learning their place and realize it's NOT OK to be a Down syndrome person. The first thing they could do is off themselves but I guess the second best thug would be a sex slave to a monkey because hey, a Down syndrome monkey would probably fair better in society than a monkey right? We don't need know, but at least she's taking a chance

sooo is this really fake?
because I don't know what to believe anymore
anything is possible in this sick degenerate world

>An 88-year-old Swedish grandmother has admitted sleeping with over 3,000 migrants in the past 5 years
Shitskins truly are disgusting.

Second best thing*
>again someone destroy autocorrect

I thought this article was satire at first... Can someone just start WWIII already?

holy fuck how can you be so motherfucking heartless to your own child just to fucking virtue signal

sharmuta means whore

i know this from comment section on haifa wehbe videos

>“If every Swedish woman would take at least one migrant into her bed, there would be less violence and rapes in our society,” she told reporters.

It this were happening for real, I would start shooting women in the streets.

>worldnewsdailyreport
lmao

>I thought this article was satire at first...
but then you believed it, because you're fucking retarded?

They love big circumcised cock

We NEED to destroy Germany and Scandinavia

Oh hai ther!

I see you haven’t been in Sweden or Denmark?

Grannyrape is pretty common these days. I see stories about 70 years old or 80 years old grannies getting raped at least once or twice a month.

And every single time it’s either a shitskin rapefugee or a gypsy.

>“If every Swedish woman would take at least one migrant into her bed, there would be less violence and rapes in our society,” she told reporters.
This may be the single dumbest series of words ever strung together in the history of humanity. My fucking god.

Pol, pol, pol...

“Did this really happen?” Is beside the point.

The important thing is: “Does it sound like it could happen?”

With all the stories about aid workers and social workers getting young, shitskin cock, it definitely does.

Just dropping by to tell you that if you believe this then your IQ belongs in a category below the average African.

Judging by the comments to this and the previous thread, i'm not even mad about the jewish conspiracies tossed around here like olga's salad

Queen of roasties

Is this real life

Fucking shit even though its fake i am laughing

Wow really? Looks like we have the smartest nigga in Swedistan in the thread!

I am incapable of fathoming how this shit can be real

HOW

HOW DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN IN SWEDEN?

ARE THEY ON A LEY-LINE OF DEGENERACY OR SOMETHING???

I DONT GET IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit. Why the fuck you the westerners are always so clingy to having sex ? Sex is everything for you ? Seriously.

>laila
>olga
So they're finns?

>worldnewsdailyreport.com/nymphomaniac-swedish-granny-admits-sleeping-with-3000-migrants/
You need better source. Fake news.

She's prettier than anything you'll ever touch but sure, if it makes you feel better, she has Down syndrome :^)

Exactly, it's obviously a pretty good satire, specialy since it is completely plausible in Sweden YES

sleeping with grandma, thats nasty. kek

The toll will be paid in due time for all three of these godless whores

t. Bong Al-Ahmadi

f a k e n E W s

reversed searched the image, its actually a 105 year old women cricketer from England.

doyouyoga.com/105-year-old-woman-stays-healthy-with-yoga-red-wine-video-63969/

Maybe you could use the term down syndrome even more in your posts, you fucking retard.

Fucking why? Even when the russians invaded Germany and raped everyone in sight, they wouldn't rape the grannies

>“Muslims are all circumcised, so there is practically no risk of any HIV infection,” she adds.
HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

>worldnewsdailyreport.com/
>Bomb squad successfully disarms artillery shell stuck in man’s rectum

One can only imagine what diseases she has.

>worldnewsdailyreport.com thread reaches 100 replies again
>90% unique posters
Seriously how does this keep happening?

Even anons could not have imagined a story like this to make fun of sweden.
Sweden memes its self and reaches new height day by day.

Calm down 56%

for once I am saying 'plz god let this be fake!'

Ahahhahahahhahahaha

>tfw Sweden collapsing will redpill the west into stopping immigration
The sacrificial lamb, sadly.

F

that shit eating grin on her face says it all really

anybody who thought this was real for even a split millisecond should leave the board now and not come back for at least one year

Fake News.

>fucking an 88 year old is going to help you integrate into society
what kind of society is that?

SWEDEN YES

this has to be russian fake news. fuck you Pootin