ITT: post examples of degeneracy that will scare a centrist and make him go right

ITT: post examples of degeneracy that will scare a centrist and make him go right.

Holly fuck! How it is even possible?

what is that? in intersex?

A dick and a pussy? That is pretty cool imo. As long as they aren't hurting anyone else then they should be allowed to do that.

What the fuck

You can't tell someone's sex until you ask them really

Gender neutral pronouns only

That's the hole where the balls descended from, tranny cuts them off, keeps the hole.

Kill yourself.

This is an abomination.

Is this the ideal girl for autistic /d/ mods?
>breasts
>penis and vagina
>no balls

You safely post fanart of her in futa threads without being corrected that it's a trap or shemale and thus offtopic.

I'm a centrist and all I see is Liberal Western Degeneracy.

Real Leftists i.e. Chinese Communists would sooner shoot these degenerates as much as Nazis.

Their concentrated degeneracy is an attack on traditional American and Christian values. They are not an end product, they are a tool to be used and disposed of.

fuck I'm an extreme centrist and that pic sickened me

What in the actual fuck am I even looking at!?

I think the guy with the TF2 son lucked out in this group.

i want to burn my eyes now

more than expected

one on right has benis, i busted so many nuts to this vid, it's on motherless somewhere, search most viewed vids

These people need to be killed asap and you op deserve an oven for showing this

Ewww. No. Why, user? Why?

That's most likely a legit hermaphrodite who was actually born that way. Pic related, same medical condition documented in late 1800's.

Still, he/she could have chosen to not go the path of sexual degeneracy just because he/she happens to be a natural anomaly with both reproductive organs.

i was thinking that but if you look closely at the hole in the last picture it doesn't really look very "natural", and looks nothing like the picture you posted. your pic actually somewhat resembles a gooch, while OP's looks like a bloody, festering hole.

They have the look of staring into infinite sadness,and in turn it took their very souls. So sad

If you look closely at the vagina beneath it's dick, you'll see it's manmade.

>Imagine writing that sentence in 2003.

Not degenerate as much as infuriating

>the soy is strong with this one

That’s a gaping torso wound, they need to get surgery to close that before it gets infected. Also don’t stick your dick in somebody’s torso wound.

>Slaanesh reads books to children
>and it's beautiful

>not wanting to fuck a hermaphrodite.

What are you, some sex hater?

DANJO DAN DAN JO DANJO

its a trick. They both have benis.

no the blonde is a women

They have a whole lot videos. This is the straightest hetero sex possible.
Only real niggas appreciate the heterosexuality displayed there

nigga sauce please? ill suk ur dick no homo, it's like not even gay as well, most people watch male on female, but this is feminine penis on female, so even fucking better

just google vicats