Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - I hurt myself today Edition

Now that the coalition negotiations failed a new election is almost certain in Germany

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Weidel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Bavaria the greatest part of Germany?

Nois sredd

Mir geht’s nicht um Suendenbock... ABER die FPD ist schuld weil sie dem Kohleausstieg, Familiennachzug und Soli weiter bis 2035 sowie Reichensteuern zustimmen wollte.

because we love and live our traditions
and call niggers still niggers unpunished
i also envy eastern germany tough

UND FÜR DIESES VOLK

would be an awesome state, but it is infested with liberals

R2G2 under Schulz leadership is now the right course of action for the country

that cape

UND UM DIESES VOLK

Can someone give me the basic gestalt with what is going with Merkel?

He looks like a fucking jojo character

Because our blood seethes with supreme celto-alpine blood. Bavarians and Austrians wiz Bajuwaren, so we are the most powerful race in Europe. Also, good food.

>when the linksgrünversiffte einheitspartei is ashes, then you will have my permission to form a coalition

REDPILL ME ON THE COALITION NEGOTIATIONS!

what can we expect?

WOLLEN WIR RINGEN UND WOLLEN WIR KÄMPFEN

What is the führer's stand, anyway?

>Bavaristan
That's an odd way of spelling Saxony

the soyboy kraut fears the strong Anglo

Thats the spirit. As long as the greenbeans cant do shit im fine.

>wealth
>landscape
>economy

but its going downwards since the niggers

You mean they made a Jojo character resembling Hitler

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Currently Acting Chancellor. But she's basically gone. She won't win the coming 50% majority vote in Parliament.

SPD+AFD coalition, you heard it first people.

Friendly reminder that we will get a Red-Red-Green Minority government for the next 4 years

>not Linke/AfD/Raucherpartei coalition
Look at this brainlet and laugh.

...forgot the pic

Nice.

so who is the leader of AfD now that Petry isnt there?

new elections aren't certain yet. the AFD already said that they'd "tolerate" a minority government of CDU and FDP weeks ago, which would basically mean a CDU/FDP/AFD government without any posts going to the AFD.
That's the worst thing that could happen, since it would give us a center left government leaning just far enough to the right to pacify the cuckservatives and would probably stop the AFD from gaining more votes.

Also, SPD might renege their announcement of going into the opposition to form yet another CDU/SPD GroKo. That would IMO be best, since if both of the established parties keep on ruining our land, they'll keep losing votes, and hopefully in 2021 they will no longer be able to form any working government.

Finally, new elections would give unpredictable results - AFD might gain votes from the frustrated center-right, but they might also lose the votes of people hoping for peace and stability. whether that will result in net gain or loss remains to be seen.

More men being men

>implying Merkel isn't power hungry enough to cave in and ally with AFD and FDP

But honestly I can't see any majority being possible, because few parties can agree on anything.

>anglo

you mean aryan and westphalian

「Die Endlősung」
or
「Number One in Deutschland」

Hail Hitler!

Some russian puppet that takes orders directly from Lubyanka, Moscow

Her party, CDU; (which up until now had enough support to avoid having to make concessions in a coalition) lost a tremendous amount of ground in this year's election and they've now failed to form a coalition with anyone that isn't far left even by European standards. This means that they can't single-handedly run train on Germany anymore. It could also result in a snap election which means Merkel may be removed and provides an opportunity (though unlikely) for FDP and AfD to form a coalition that would lead to a somewhat anti-Muslim majority in Parliament.

Another literal dyke married to a shitskin who unironically housed a syrian refugee, imagine a person like that representing the "far right"

>average feminist and soyboy marriage

We'll get GroKo, m8, no denying that. Atleast that means both Mama and Chschchulz are kill.

Isn't this dangerous for a kraut to post these ?

The absolute STATE of the fatherland.

can´t get better

Someone spoonfeed me.
What was AfD vote share and share of seats won in parliament?
Who are traditional coalition partners of Merkel's CDU?

Is it possible that, if AfD performs stronger in new round of elections, that famously pragmatic Merkel will negotiate for coalition with AfD?

who would support them? CDU? They literally campaigned on the issue of preventing rot rot grün

Why can't Europe have freedom guys

What ? Weidel is a smart, educated woman. Stop insulting her.

what kind of leftie anti russia propaganda is this?

The internet is Neuland, mate

would be absolutely fantastic
GROKO = SPD below 15%

Bump. If this fails you know what must be done.

It's a double leadership. The other dude is a literally Hitler type white man. Weodel is only there to make them look passable for normans. Also, there is no official head of party right now, this will probably be Meuthen, another /ourguy/. So fugg off, shill.

kannst noch nicht mal deutsch sprechen Ahmed?

Hey German-bros

I know some of you guys are salty about Brexit but it really is for the best.

When you realise that you will have to take on more debt, in the name of your grandchildren, to pay for this program of gibs then you will wake up.

Germany is a great country. You should be proud of your hard work and your history. You shouldnt sacrifice so much, in guilt, to your neigbours

Stop being such a retard.

Not gonna lie, former AfD voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching AfD crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the giftgas codes.

>CDU+FDP+AfD(as additional votes)
This would be actually the most optimal result we could have wished for realistically even before the election, or what do I miss?

Can someone explain the significance of all of this please? Is Merkel done for?

The Federal President is about to make a statement at 14:30

It's just facts, sorry if they seem like insults to you

>is she a dyke
Yes she is a lesbian

>is she married to a shitskin
Yes her partner is a sri lankan

>did she house a syrian refugee
Yes but it's okay because he was a "guest"

Maybe, maybe not.

The Aryan fears the Anglo

>Vegan
Too weak from no meat, did it to herself.
>University Lecturer
Nothing of value was lost, even hubby knew world was better place without her.

>The other dude is a literally Hitler type white man
?

Everybody wanted to avoid reelections because they knew only the AfD would profit through that. Now everybody is already in dmg control mode and says how they definetely won't gain at all. It's hilarious, especially after seeibg how the AfD has only gained in the polls since the first election.

I see, I went through the pastebin for their points, thats a lot to handle for a party, is the average kraut normie "euroskeptic" yet?

I Love everest bodies, they just freeze in the last position

Jesus Christ, is this a joke?
What the FUCK is wrong with you Germans?

I don't think AfD voters want peace and stability.

>Hitler
>White
Choose one.

Excuses, exposing the truth is not "shilling" AfD's representation has major issues and she should not be the face of the party

>some of you guys are salty about Brexit
the mafia from brussels maybe

congratulations for leaving this mess

shouldn't be

you realize the uk is the biggest shithole in western europe? brexit doesnt matter if your cuntry is still cucked.

he had blue eyes in case you didn´t know

she looks cute in that pic :o

They call it summit fever. People start doing crazy shit like that. Many cases in which the dying are left behind because, the dying would keep you from the summit, or you’ve gone so far that a helicopter can’t pick the the dying and carrying a victim to the bottom would mean death for the climber.

shill forgot proxy.

Oh, then she can't be an evil nazi, right?

>salty about Brexit
M8, it's either bantz or lefties whining, but non lefty Germans all were happy for you actually being able to leave. I might spam Gott strafe England all day, but you're ok in my books in the end of the day.

das mal nen dolles bildl.

All meming aside: Nah man the AFD is too retarded to work. Internal conflicts and the loss of Petry will pay a toll. The FDP on the other hand is imo the way to go. Center right and unlike the AFD not just a protest party.

>The Federal President is about to make a statement at 14:30

Marshal law declared, all right wing people imprisoned, Soviet Union of the German states declared, Islam made state religion, Schulz Communist Party Central Committee Leader announced.

Oh, one can dream!

It's not
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Weidel
>She is the first lesbian to serve as a lead candidate of her party, which opposes same-sex marriage and adoptions.[2]
>Weidel is in a relationship with Sarah Bossard, a Swiss film producer of Sri Lankan origin
>Weidel’s lawyer stated that Weidel had a Syrian stay at her home as a guest but not as a worker.[13][14][15]

>evil nazi

>Red-Red-Green
you guys really want it all to collapse, don't you?

What are the odds of a minority government?

Crashing the Sondierungen with no survivors

Fuck off FDP shill.Petry is gone, the AfD leadership is stable now.

nah

let it all burn

nice pic

Alexander Gauland. He's the one talking about being proud of our WWII soldiers and deporting Turkroach immigration organizers. He got so much shit for all of this right before the elections and they still became third strongest party. That only shows that "becoming more moderate" to appease normans isn't the way to go.

AFD 20%
we have a dream

Embrace Lindner mate. I take 10 Lindners over a Gauland every day

red red green....39 percent even with fake polls