ITT: Secretly red-pilled historic figures. I'll start

ITT: Secretly red-pilled historic figures. I'll start
>Henry Ford

Ford was certainly not a secret

Then why is the Ford Foundation so bad?

Same answer as to why Disney is

LOL Ford was only red pilled later in life. In his younger days, he ran a newspaper blaming the Jews for as problems as he could.

Ford Foundation is God-In-Action. The funded BLM.

Lmao, is this type of reverse psychology posting their new strategy?

Ford was near 60 and already a successful and established businessman when he published the International Jew

wow didn't know he was that old. That makes me sad. I thought it was a youthful error. He talked about how there would be a revolution if people really understood the banking system. Banking Jews are captive Jews. He apologized when he realized this.

Many don't know but Ford didn't actually write the articles featured in the Dearborn Independent. His "subtle endorsement" by encouring debate on the issue by publishing the International Jew, is indeed praiseworthy nonetheless.

A goyim capitalist participating in competition with hostile foreign cabal? Or patriotic American concerned for his fellow countrymen? Whatever the motives, his wealth makes it plausible that it was an honest, genuine attempt to bring publicity to the JQ. When you're that wealthy you can afford to speak openly.

The International Jew was a good introduction on the diaspora in America

The strongest red pill is made through experience. It took decades and fortunes for Ford to learn what he did about the tribe.

You can only have anti-semitism where there is a semite

Haha I know what Ford knew. He is correct. The revolt would be unfathomable. It would be 1488 worldwide. Go try to make a big deal ($10M+) with a bank and you will know too.

>Ford Foundation is God-In-Action. The funded BLM.
Gates Foundation is bigger I think

The international jew is almost philosemitic. The best critique of the jews from that era is dietrich eckhart.

Maybe. Ford Foundation funding BLM is hilarious though. Why would a known Anti-semite team up with Soros, a known Jew, to fund a revolution for black people based on violent protests? 4D chess from Ford Foundation and Soros.

Ford was a smart man, he knew where the winds were blowing, which is how he made his successful car company. He likely sensed the direction the country and world was headed, and decided to play nice with the tribe. Who would want to lose everything they spent their life building?

I would think Soros' billion funded groups would be the biggest

What did Eckart write that survived?

>Why would a known Anti-semite team up with Soros, a known Jew, to fund a revolution for black people based on violent protests?

Because Ford has been dead for 70 years and being in the dark abyss he learned to love black people

In what world was ford secretive about his disdain for the jew

>A goyim capitalist participating in competition with hostile foreign cabal?

Can't it be both? I haven't found a reasonable argument against capitalism GIVEN that it isn't infested by Jews. Many porky posters say that capitalism breeds the Jews, but remember that Germany was full of Jews prior to Hitler's rise to power. Why do other trees get seen separate from the forest but trade is suddenly irrevocably Jew-touched the moment one of them commits usury?

Psssst. user. Jews are responsible for all the wars.

>Secretly red-pilled historic figures

It's run by a nigger instead of his progeny.

no secret on this board, but many normalfags don't know him

Eckhart is the author of bolshevism: from moses to lenin. William luther pierce is the translator of the most common english edition.

Yeah he literally wrote the book on international Jews.

Henry Ford was definitely red-pilled about the Jews.

Nikola Tesla

Yes, I believe it was both....

Besides the Jews teaming up on goyim, I'd say the faults people typically find in the system of capitalism are actually misplaced and should be directed rather at flaws found human nature.

Hedonism has become a rampant epidemic, more noticeably due to technogical advancements and massive population increase. Quantity over quality.

Nostalgic souls who appreciate tradition and discipline see the hollowness in everything produced by hyper-capitalism/consumerism.

Part of the Marxist indoctrination we constantly mature through helps point the exploitative elements out right away when we see it. Communists refuse to see the simultaneous benefits because they're irrational extremists who can't see objective truths or apply reason when it comes to nature.

Since no other system outweighs the benefits of capitalism, we should accept it as universal dogma until a compromise can be made that gives us a system of maximizing the objective positives and minimizing the objective negatives of both communism/capitalism and how it applies to individual prosperity and honor. Regulated to prevent monoplies or centralized capitalists from lobbying/dictating laws in governments. (So we'd have to win WW3)

I think a homogenous country with a controlled population would produce the purest form of capitalism the world has seen since the South in the civil war and American Revolution before that.

our fucking jew

Of course he went and did a BDS in his pants....

Thank you for your extensive reply. It looks like we agree on many things concerning this. My argument for the past year or so has been that capitalism describes part of what drives a country but isn't the sole force. Since capitalism is seen as an antithesis to communism, and communism merges state and economy, and can fully describe a nation as thus; "a communist nation", the mistake is made that the same can be done to nations adopting capitalism for their economic system. However, since capitalism by definition has some separation between the state and the economy, there needs to be further explanation as to the social governance of the nation, e.g., National Capitalism or Democratic Capitalism or State Capitalism.

To bring this point even further, I think in suitably free nations there is an opportunity for different styles of governance at different levels of governance. For example, a small town of homogeneous consenting individuals may find that the only way to maintain their roads is to socialize that infrastructure. This wouldn't be possible with a socially fragmented population since the decision would have to be made for them, and will always err on the side of socialization as a means to "hedge their bets" against instability. The difference is that there was never a choice for the people, so broad sweeping changes are made quickly or over time that leads to larger and larger government and socialization handed upward.

>secretly
>he literally wrote a book about hating jews

>secretly
This goy literally published a handbook about jews, that hilter then admitted to enjoying. There was nothing secret about Henry ford being redpilled. He practically invented modern redpilling.