Erdogan’s chief adviser calls for Turkey’s NATO membership to be reconsidered – local media

Uhh...
Guys?
Does that mean we will join to Euroasian or Shangai Alliance?
twitter.com/RT_com/status/932590369635815424

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.no/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.nrk.no/urix/tyrkia-trakk-seg-fra-nato-ovelse-i-norge-i-protest-1.13782741&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it means we will finally designate turkey as an enemy state.

Do it pussy

Sounds good to me.

>tfw your country becoming Autonomous State of Russia in your life time
Should i start learn russian lads?

If Turkey leaves NATO it will be funny to watch Turkey crash and burn by sanctions for the crimes against humanity

I miss Krautchan

wait
is krautchan is kill?

But no, this reeks of astonishing foresight on our part, thinking that we could coup Turkey and support the Kurds after the Neo-Ottoman dream failed along with the supposed goals of the Arab Spring.

if turkey leaves NATO, then they are next on the middle-east tours of countries to ruin.

gonna be awkward with waves upon waves of turkish & kurdish refugees all over again

Price of preserving NATO will be for you to pay Greek denbts and totally revamp their military so they can cope with Turks. Basically 300-500 billion $ investment.

Might as well be, it's slow as fuck now, and all the talented and content Bernds either killed themselves, shot up a McDonald's or moved to Sup Forums or back to dvach.

Remember the autistic Dutch dude who chained up a junkie he had made a suicide pact with and was trying to get her clean? But he had her chained to the radiator and asked us if he could gf her possibly?

Yes please, get the fuck out of NATO

start learning how to tie a noose instead

I have no idea why the Greeks haven't just left the EU and forfeited their debts at this point. They have basically gone through a Great Depression. If only Golden Dawn wasn't ran by retards.

well it will stimulate the european economy... so thats a plus

HURRY HIDE THE NUKES FROM THESE BITCHES!

TELL EM SADDAM IS STILL ALIVE AND HE STOLE YOUR WMDs!!!!

jesus fucking titty christ we already have something like 600 000 - 700 000 of the fuckers here already, as we were too soft to totally displace them like the greeks did after otto time ended, with turkey in an actual civil war we will be on the front lines for the refugee crysis, the fuckers are ten fucking times more populous than us for fucks sake, this is monumentally bad

fuck

>RT

Right i got a plan to deal with Johnny Turk. We similarly land on the Gallipoli peninsular to seize the Dardanelles and the Bosporus on the European side to prevent them from posing a threat and plugging up the Migrant land route.

Try it, you wont last 24 hrs.

And then we'll come fuck you up over there in the UK

we gonna reconquer are rightfull clay known as bulgaria InshAllah!
You were originally /ourguy/ anyways

our rightful clay*

>But he had her chained to the radiator and asked us if he could gf her possibly
ah, he's a romantic

Roach army

This can only mean.. MAKE CONSTANTINOPLE GREAT AGAIN!

I always wondered how it played out, he was a Bernd, so an autistic shutin. And years ago he made a pact to kill himself with this girl. The girl came back to him strung out and said she wanted to die, but she was so fucked up he didn't know if she meant it (and was probably scared like a little bitch) so he tried to make her get clean and she agreed? To that. So he chained her up, and she kept puking on herself and the floor, he posted pictures of him feeding and cleaning up after her. Then he stopped one day. I really do wonder what happened.

It was the best love story on KC. We're almost sure that Elliot Rodger was on there too, along with that one half roach who killed 9 people at McDonald's in Munich.

>So he chained her up, and she kept puking on herself and the floor
warms my heart. bless his soul

It's because of the new EU-army; looks like you're going to be a real EU-member soon

>a country literally means the lack of food
>tries to insult turkey
you see the irony?

>we can finally retake Constantinople and Cyprus
fucking do it you worthless shitskins

You couldn't fuck your girlfriend. All your culture exports if gang rape, child rape, filth, lies.

desu desu, coup no 2 incoming

When the war come, no one can say that TURKEY didn't try to ally with the (((Western))) block. You are literally pushing them to the Moscow-Shanghai axis.

>we can finally retake Constantinople and Cyprus

You'd be retaking an ash pile, don't even think about any of your byzantine relics are going to survive the war. I will personally fire bomb Hagia Sophia if a single enemy soldier enters this city.

he thinks you can leave nato.

pls no invade

Learn chink first

they can fuck off

I tried
it was hard as fuck

do it faggot
all we want is the clay, we don't need the foundations or the people in it

>haha turks just leave then so we can retake le constantinope lol

You guys are seriously viewing this from the wrong angle. You don't even realize how powerful and influential Turkey is for NATO. Turkey is basically your shield for Russia. Once Turkey leaves NATO, it will trigger a domino effect of all the other countries leaving, making it completely collapse.

US hegemony in Europe is doomed.

>firebombing a museum

Mehmet, I...

>Turkey
>Europe

So what does Erdogan want? Sphere of influence in the Balkans?

>firebombing hagia sophia
perfect, its already ruined anyway

>So what does Erdogan want?
To genocide Kurds.

genocide Kurds and Greeks

Time for the roach to be hooded once again

Time to do it the right way.

I'm guessing it's all because of this
translate.google.no/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.nrk.no/urix/tyrkia-trakk-seg-fra-nato-ovelse-i-norge-i-protest-1.13782741&edit-text=

What a fucking mamas boy Erdogan is.

But then NATO gets to squash some roaches.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk

thread theme?

>W-we are going to get successed aganist BLACK MAN this time guys believe me
Yeah yeah sure

Finally, NATO can fulfill its purpose of defending western countries.

>Friedman claims that around the year 2050 a Third World War will take place, between the United States, the "Polish Bloc," Britain, India, and China on one side, and Turkey and Japan on the other, with Germany and France entering the war in its late stages on the side of Turkey and Japan
all is going according to plan

Turkey should never have been permitted to join NATO to begin with. The increasing prospect of Turkey joining the EU was what tipped the balance of the Brexit vote too. You won't be missed.