Lesbian here!

Lesbian here!

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

-/u/

Shut up.

Let's go.

>We're taking over the work force too
Haha yeah, so many girls building houses and working in mines.
How about farming? Mechanical engineering?
Women are just useful for sex and nothing else.

Stop pretending to be a girl online, Brad.

Did you know the world is run by some feminist cult filled with old women? It was on the news recently.

You know what? I would be inclined to agree literally just because there's an anime pic next to this post.

Give 29.

roller

What's your point? Men have always made revolutions, we just need rulers to make something stupid and we can start raping and slaving women.
Also they don't rule because of their genre they rule because they have the means of production.

roll out

>of their genre
of their gender

Whoa! Superficial!

SEE? I WAS RIGHT YURIFAGS ARE RUINING THE WORLD WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME

Since this is going to be deleted soon. Check em

>we can start raping and slaving women
But you can't, men are feminists now. Revolutions are a thing of the past.

Roll.

Rolling

Rolling for a girl to do lesbian cuddles

>men are feminists now.
Men are just feminist because they want sex, if you show them they can slave women to have free sex they are going support you.
>Revolutions are a thing of the past.
That's what the jews wants you to believe, there are active guerrillas in many places.

Ah, fuck it.

You need to remind them more aggressively.

I want me some dubs

fuck that shit

reroll

Fucking stop posting this. I've literally responded to this for the fifth time now.

God damn fuck it

rollercoaster

Rolling for a loli or imouto.

Roll

Give me Anna. Anna is mine and I am Anna's