IN
LOO

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-42048392
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outhouse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

India is a shithole.
Literally.

I get it that there are a large part of the country that is either rural or in extreme poverty, but you gotta get your shit together and improve your infrastructure.

... and bobs

I don't understand how a society like this is fundamentally incapable of using a toilet.... Even China manages to do use public restrooms

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-42048392

> But the minister said he had to answer the call of nature because he felt unwell - and couldn't find a toilet.

> couldn't find a toilet.

WTF

PEE
ON
TREE

They need all that extra money saved from plumbing expenses to be Superpower by 2020.

I grew up in a village ... we also do not have toilets anywhere. Also the next bigger city (1 lakh citizens) only had one public toilet and you had to pay 50 cents. ... yes cents ... Euro cents ... Du Hurensohn

Jawohl mein Führer!

And for aircraft carriers

How does this happen? I thought there was a silicon valley in India now.

Have seen that one last weekend in the bay of Mumbai... don't have a pic now but was slightly confused that it had a significant ramp at the end of the runway... seems like we do not fully trust in the skill of our pilots here...

That was in Germany... Bangalore is a silicon valley in terms of an industrial cluster for IT.

And even if we shit in the streets?! Isn't your silicon valley also filled with shit? In most cases Jews?

>we also do not have toilets anywhere
Why?

Why wouldn't you dig latrines or something?

Jews and asians yes, but the streets are really clean. That's what I don't understand, why isn't the money from your silicon valley flowing outwards to goods and services?

Because it costs money... and things get more expensive once politicians are involved. We over here call it corruption and mismanagement, but that's something you in the west do not know - lucky you :^)
*Elbphilamonie* *Hust*
*Berlin airport* *Hust*

>Because it costs money
It costs almost nothing to dig a latrine. I'm not sure if you're lazy or if you just like shitting on streets, beaches and wherever you feel like at the moment.

India is the hardcore version of capitalism. Huge profits for the rich while there is no social welfare or security for the poor.

And than corruption. I mean the real shit ;)

If you have to pay for education but 70% cannot afford it... guess who's shitting in the street (includes BJP minister)?

I do not shit in the streets or my pool

URÍNE IN LATRINE*

Someone needs to shop in "Toilets: 0"

Fair enough, thanks for the responses. I hope "designated shitting streets" becomes enough of a meme that regular people in India start doing something about it.

DESIGNATED SHITTING BEACH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outhouse
It's a hole in the ground with a tiny hut over.
not revolutionary or expensive stuff.

Where in public? There's literally nothing wrong with taking a leak in nature when you're driving far.

I do not need that my Fjördbruder

Kek fucking street shitting pajeets amiright my fellow Aryans?

Street shitting aryans!!!

They have to decide if they want Pakistanis or Indians? Whether shit or blood in the streets

>religion of peace

Not sure if you are a troll or just nasty.

This is why people make fun of you and keep the POO IN LOO meme going.

Can't be bothered to shit in one place or construct simple toilet, OK to spread disease and filth.

PEE
IN
LOO*

seconded
fucking beachfront property. you people really are subhuman

>slept with his young daughters and cousins naked in bed with him

PEE ON TREE

It's a shame to treat a beach this way.