Black Muslim guy asks a question on /POL

I've been a long time lurker on /pol. I need to know as a refugee a Muslim and a black guy from Somali. Why do you hate me ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5TtMYcB6hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Maybe the jobs you do were meant to be empty.
>Maybe those companies were supposed to go bankrupt
>Maybe new companies with better labor protections and policies would grow in their places.
>Instead you just turn where you live into the place you used to live

That's why.

You aren't black or Muslims. You are a white neet trying to get attention on Sup Forums

My name is Mohamed I am a refugee from Uganda my parents fled Somalia because of the out break of the civil war. I've lived in the US since I was 8 years old.

No you didn't. Time stamp or didn't happen

>
i dont want to show my face how els do you want proof

That's probably the lowest level bait possible.

Why do you follow a prophet that said black slaves were worth half of Arab slaves?

fine one sec

Imagine being such a loser you LARP on an imageboard as a nigger.

Then don't fall into the nigger trap, my good man. I don't hate you, I just realize we are different and that will lead to fundamental disagreements. If you take care of yourself and your community, you are fine with me. Research all that Sup Forums has to offer, find the principles and ideologies that resonate with you, and convince the people you know to follow suit. Just know that if you push for ideas that are in line with neoliberalism, neoconservatism, and marxism, I and many others will view you as a foreign invader trying to destroy our country from the inside. Godspeed.

I’m white and Muslim, not a convert however. I’m more successful than all of the faggots here crying about muslims. Hate is such good motivation to succeed.

Ive noticed all the misplaced anger

why did you go to amerishart, instead of fighting to make Somalia better?

>as a refugee a Muslim and a black guy
Bullshit.
Prove it or GTFO

show the back of your hand with a timestamp

that i can do

Because niggers like you are really incredibly stupid and this thread proves it

If you've been lurking a long time than you know exactly why we hate you and don't want you in our countries

Muslims are garbage. You guys wipe your ass with your hand.

Fuck muslims and fuck brown people. Fuck niggers too.

No mercy. No peace.

Are you serious you are a subhuman you normie

this isn't even my final form

Because last thursday, when I offered you that cigarette you begged for, you tried to grab the whole packet from my hand. And you do that all the time.

>long time lurker
>on /pol
>/pol

because you and the vast majority of your race and moon god fuck countries up of actual human beings. fuck you and die

Because you have zero respect for my country or my people. I've never met a black male who acts like an autonomous human being, it's about getting into a white neighborhood and having white things. We're sick of it, and we're gonna fight you for it.

I don't hate you user
I just care more about Americans

You guys are terrible to your own people and country.

How do you think you are when you're in someone else's?

>giving anything to a beggar

You weak faggot, I would tell you to kill yourself but you are to much of a pathetic faggot to even make the attempt

do you hate black people or refugees or something in the middle get the most for your hate

water of a ducks back

Somslians have I’d say 70-80% of the niggeriness of being niggers and all the savagery of Islam

Although they don’t pose a threat of poisoning culture or race mixing because they’re really weird and uncool and i’ve Literally never seen a white girl with a Somalian in my life ever, tgey’re still just as likely to form crime gangs, be on wealfare, want sharia law, and the other things niggers and Syrian Muslims do.

You don't bring anything good. And usually you just form a new ghetto somewhere and don't accept any of the host country's culture. Instead you form gangs and harass people.

All your problems in the host country are self created, yet you dare to cry how you are mistreated. For example Finland even pays everything to you, yet I have never seen any kind of gratitude from the ones that live only with other immigrants.

now is this a trait carried by every refugee you've met?

Why wouldn't we despise coward fleeing their nation?
We wouldn't do that under any condition.
You are a coward and a son of a coward.
Worthless waste of space.
What do you bring but cowardice and begging into our nations?

Somalians smell like shit and aren't capable of doing anything productive

because you are a plague. go be a black muslim somalian back in your own shit hole

ill buy you a pack out of the supposed welfare i get

No, but the percentage would be well over 80%.

I have no problem with the ones that work and accept the new culture. Bonus points if they give up their religion.

oh but i am a us citizen why would i give up the most powerful passport in the world

I fucking hate you because you're literally the dregs of the earth I'd rather share my rom with a roach than have you shit skins in my country that my ancestors built for my people not yours.

room*

>nigger muslim

A better question: why would anyone like you?

So fucking what that piece of paper doesn't mean you're American my ancestors built this country you pieces of garbage are destroying it.

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

Literally written years after the french gave us the statue to represent freedom.
Also all those people that we took in at the time were white and they contributed to my country unlike you you leech off everything.

You come to my home, the land of my ancestors,, my family, my life and act like i owe you something. You come to our western countries not to be part of it, nor to advance it, you come for benefits for yourself and your kind. Most of you guys cant act like a modern human nor had you ever learned our ethics and morale. Instead of trying to be a success and be part of the society you "fled" to, most of so called "refugees" continue the backwards way of of their savage homelands. Not bringing a will for peace and prosperty, but for violence and crime.
Ive had the honor to life between two asylum centres and it completly changed my view on so called refugees and their "search" for a secure homeland. Go back to your home nations and keep fucking them up, before getting here and ruin a modern society. But i know, no money for free, no clear water, no food, but 15 brothers and sisters and no will to better your homes.

Oh yeah. When talking about culture, many people don't seem to understand what it actually means. Leftists think it is only food and music, when in reality it includes such things as morals and public behavior.

Why would I want these people in my country? what do they have to offer me? My ancestors have been here before the American revolution happened, they built this country for me and my white brothers and sisters not for you to come and destroy.

Nigger

Fuck off nigger

You answered your own question. Twice. You're a nigger and a muslim. Fuck off, we're full.

Use it as fuel. I got two STEM degrees and make more than enough to live comfortable.
I prefer charmin ultra. Also I have an AK for kids like you.

i don't hate you, just dont fuck with my country and ill leave you be. your oogy boogy friends dont understand it tho.

Some people hate because they are ignorant and they fear.

There are many like me who value all people.
If people just focused on improving themselves to become better people, we would have far fewer problems.

Also, keep in mind that there is a psychological battle being waged here and several of these people posting this garbage and sent here to agitate others.

Somali are literally sub-80 IQ savages.

Sorry you lucked out on the karma reincarnation roll. Maybe next life you won't be born to a bunch of uncultured chimps.

i only have a over under for trap shooting

As a white American I don't hate you. I hate the (((people))) who brought you here. But we are going to have a reckoning in the western world soon. It's not going to be fun. If you date a white woman don't be surprised if other whites hate you for it and enact violence upon you. It's justified

>misplaced anger
>misplaced
You """""people"""" are a plague, you ruin everything you touch and try to enforce your garbage pedophile worshipping religion wherever you go and if people are against that, you either kill them or pull the muh racism/minority card.
Fuck you.

You have to go back.

Go home to Somalia!

I’ve got most of my bases covered except for shotgun. Maybe soon

shame on my father for wanting a better life for his family shame on him for working his fingers to the bone to proved a meal and home for me and my siblings.

cant fail with a pump action

>runs away from his country like a coward to a country that wasn't build by his grandfathers, who fathers didn't fight for, who mothers didn't scarfice to bring you a good life
>why za hate bro
you have to go back or endure few generations of hate

i was born in Uganda

Nah. Shame on your ancestors for fucking your life.

If you don't dedicate your life for bettering your people, you are just as bad.

shame on him for producing children he couldnt afford to support

shame on him for leaving his homeland to infest another

shame on you for defending such an imbecile that carried his poor ass across the ocean, leaving behind his nation to devour itself, instead of fighting to bring it up from the dirt

shame on you for believing all humans are equal

Yes shame on him

ive heard great things from Romania

Citizen or refugee, user?
I mean, if you are going to do a shitty bait LARP, at least try to get the details straight.

You should work on developing your country and for the good of your people, instead of leeching off an already established nation that has nothing to do with you, whose citizens will never accept you as their own, and where you will remain a permanent underclass.

You're not a refugee. You're an economic migrant. If you were a genuine refugee you'd still be in Africa claiming sanctuary in your neighbouring countries, and as you're living in a European Christian culture you should respect it and drop islam.

i am a citizen naturalized in 2015 resident since 2006

Because you are diffrent in ways that makes all the normies look twice and clutch their bags tighter,pull their children away and dogs bark at you,you come from a barbaric culture that has not moved on since we discovered you,you are not compatible with western values,we do not want more mouths to feed just because they cannot and will not intergrate with hiw we do things the way things are supposed to be done,if you do not know how then that is why we do not want you,plus you all have a weird accent and you look too dark and have stupid hair

He did it at the expanse of the american people and the wellbeing of the united states.
As far as I'm concerned your family is involved in demographic terrorism.

I don't hate you.
I just want people to conform to ideals that are universal. Diversity of background/skin is okay. To a certain extent, diversity of ideas is okay as well...but some ideas pose a clear danger to the values of the republic and need to be modified or dismantled before I (and many other white americans) will tolerate it.

If you actually were a longtime lurker you would know already

I’ve shot plenty of them I just haven’t went out to buy one. I really like ARs and such

Then what the hell are you whinging about?
You literally are not a refugee nor Somali: you are an American. You are part of the oppressive force bearing down on the globe to ravage your fellow Muslims and colored people. ONE OF US.
I hope you know this.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5TtMYcB6hA

This. The Germans, Italians, Irish, Polish, and other Europeans came here with the dream of working hard and raising a family. Niggers and Mudslimes just come to USA or EU to live on welfare and have 15 inbred children.
Why would any nation want to be a foster home for your barbaric people?
Your people have:
*no honor
*no compassion
*no morality
*no culture
*no desire to contribute
*a long history of savagery towards whites, women, and children.

Fuck off back to POOganda.

Dam dat nigga be based. He's definitely /ournigg/.

You seem alright, unfortunately most of your hundreds of brothers and sisters are rapists/low IQ sub humans.

I don't hate blacks, just most of them.

ive been meaning to buy a AR before my state clamps down on gun rights

No one hates you because your Somali, in fact I'm not even going to judge you as an individual.

I grew up around a lot of immigrant communities and I see the same symptoms:
>parents hiding money in the TV from IRS
>tax evasion in general
>shady business practices
>selling tobacco/alcohol to minors in their shitty tobacco and liquor stores
>roaming malls in hordes screaming in Arabic looking for negative attention.

Most of you guys are just really obnoxious and that bothers a lot of people in western cultures because they're taught to blend and fit into the public realm without calling too much attention to yourself.

For a lot of immigrants they feel the need to overcompensate but dowsing themselves in shitty designer brands and loud bass oriented music.

People don't hate Somalis, they just hate obnoxious behaviors.

No one gives a shit about your success you nasty pedo loving piece of trash. Do the world a favor and drink some bleach

How can anyone hate this lovable beasts of allah?

Or this ones?

i only like oxiclean

thats my highschool you work fast

this. this right here is why we hate you fucks.

Why didn't he defend or try to improve his home country? Probably because he's a lazy coward, like most niggers and sand niggers. Then you wonder why we don't want you here.

Good for him. You mentioned you get wellfare so that is a reason for me to hate you because you are a parasite. Idk if you were just jokin about that but if it's true my hatred is justified. Anyway I'll give you the quick rundown
>founding fathers start a revolution and create the USA as a haven for white Europeans fleeing religious persecution and tyranny
>founding fathers author naturalization act of 1790 which states: cirizenship in the USA is open to all white people of good moral character
>America is 90% white for nearly 200 years
>Jews and democrats pass the 1965 immigration act
>1965 immigration: all quotas for how many immigrants the USA can take in and which counties they can come from are abolished
>Jews and democrats create the diversity visa lottery
>Non whites pour into the USA
>Jews and democrats create sanctuary cites to protect Mexicans that illegally come over the border
>USA goes from 90% white to 60% white in the span of 40 years
>Somalians, Africans, and Muslims machete, shoot, run over, and blow people up
>whites notice this
>we now hate you
>the hatred of non-whites grows as the number as the number of non-whites increases
>I still hate the Jews more than I hate you

TL:DR your father should have never been allowed in

>muslim
>nigger
that pretty much says it all. we have too many niggers in the US already and we don't need any muslims here period. go to ontario

>refugee
>muslim
>black
>somali
>too stupid to understand why Sup Forums hates him

Well, gee, idk, you look like a pretty likeable guy!