PEDOMOM (read before delete)

This is thread is for the discussion of female sexual abuse and harassment against children, also domestic violence.

Its my opinion, that we as a society have normalize female abuse on children, remember how they say
>all women are lesbian

well i ve been thinking and I think
>all women are pedo

for real, I am talking about 1st person experiences of seeing friends and family.

lets start with the most benign problem, sexual plays amongst family, the way women treat young boys, if amazing, touching them, touching their asses, pinching them, if any of things where dont by a man to a girl, it would be an outrage.

remember you aunts, dont you think it was a little weird how they "manhandle" you, also their is a lot of sexual play that women use children for,

I remember another aunt, she had grandchildren and the kids would climb on top of her and fondle her boobs, and she would laugh and enjoy it, now imagine a little girl playing with a man's balls in front of everybody, and everybody seeing it as "normal"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anD7KYQMT4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is just the least harmful stuff, time for real incest and abuse

in school, age 7-8, i had a friend who told me he showered with his mom and he played with her boobs in the shower, he was all proud of it, but also the kid had some anal compulsion of going around with a bottle putting it up to other kids asses, outside the cloths.

Women are also beaters and abuser, they lose their patience quick, and they stay enraged for hours, with a kid!! women have a mentality similar to a kid, so they become jealous of them

i dont even want to right anymore, its so horrible, just look at Molymemes mom!, and practically every story of people who survive abuse, the abuser is female,

males are less sadistic, they might rape and kill , but thats once, women, when they abuse will keep you tortured ALL YOUR LIFE;

We have giving control of society to a bunch of savage infantile cunts, and this cant keep happening, why do you think i want no kids? its because i know their whore of a mother will fuck them up

excuse the multiple typos, you ll understand

remember Boogie2988?

its his mom who fucked him up, in the end its cause of his mom, that someone was to pay for his healthcare

AHHHHHHHHHH!

I ran away from home because of this sort of garbage, they fully accuse you if you dare call them out, like "LOL HE THINK'S IT'S SEXUAL WHAT A PERVE *flicks his dick again*"

exactly, they project to defend themselves and their twisted behaviors

just like all abusers, check out youtube's pseudopedo shows, and hollywood, if you say anything they say you are the pedo!!

I mean seriously it was like living in a weird happy rainbows cult of joy and sunshine at the start... and pubic hair questions CONSTANTLY.

Then once I got to 12 it was all about control. locked in my room, emotional and physical torment. being called a male pig chauvinist cunt etc etc if you show any anger or "distrust to women". that was always the worst. my mum and aunts who lived with her and my cousins, giving all the kids these bullshit lies, but if we don't play their stupid games and get accused of "not trusting them" then they go straight to our schoolteachers and say shit like we got caught forcing girls to give us blowjobs and to keep better eye on us at school. and in that house each single mum looked after her own brood of 2 or three but they disciplined them as a group. basically they treat you like a girl until they can't no more then they treat you exactly like their ex-husband.

also I've mentioned here on chan before some stories about random boner checks when friends came over - we'd be left alone for like 30 minutes then my aunts and mum would all rush in and strip us because they didn't want us "getting erections during play - that wasn't normal!!"

I mean it was super depraved shit and it happens all over tasmania from south arm to kingston to glenorchy to ulverston, devonport, launceston all over this depraved fucking state. somebody needs to investigate this shit, I had so many friends in similar situations.

damn man, hope you can recover

my exgirlfriend had 2 nephews, like 11 & 12 yro, I feel bad to the day because she told me stuff like

>they where being annoying little shits so I lay a beating on them.......

>i change my clothes in front of them, they are just kids

shit like that,,,ohh god, I should have killed that monster

I'm not sure if my case even approaches this. What do you think?

>forced to sleep in mum's bed until 15
>no memories of anything to do with her or dad prior to 16
>skittish around women and can't explain why
>no attraction to women
>treated like her husband until i moved out at 18
>reported as a missing person after leaving

I've had suspicions about weird things happening but I'm not sure. I don't want to go to a therapist since I can't prove anything.

also got reported missing more than once, also "suicide watch" was the ideal method of finding me since even my new friends who I warn about "my stalker mum" drop all their pretence and hand over my contact details to these monsters.

I think it's part of fraud/freud teaching at school, these women actually believe you have a sexual interest in them because you are their child.

for the record she always pissed with the door open and tried to hold conversations while she did it. ALWAYS. I was maybe 9 when I started getting upset about it (because it looked fucking disgusting and I already knew it wasn't a normal habit anywhere else)

>for the record she always pissed with the door open and tried to hold conversations while she did it.
Same here. They'd also randomly have the urge to piss when I was having a shower.

long story short I escaped five years ago, she still lives in my hometown, and I fucking run when I see the bitch.

I have no power. I can't break her leg or punch her without the police getting involved. I hope I forget her face one day,

Any hot ones?

EVERY SINGLE TIME. I worked out it was part of the "pube check" regime. she was more interested in my body hair than me.

I feel for you Straya, so much for "listen and believe"

this is outright abuse, but even so its allowed by society, and what I talked about in the beginning, the light stuff, that is prevalent everywhere, nobody gives a shit, when is the last time it was normal to see a male, uncle, squeezing the ass of his 12 year old niece?? reverse the roles, and its a normal thing that happens everyday

>random boner checks when friends came over

In southern Europe this is common

Random boners thread?

Someone say California roll?

Girl on the left is the boner checker in training. Shes already got the slutty eyes down pat

when they say the devil is a woman, they are speaking the truth.
think of what you wrote, and imagine if the devil was a person, what would it do?
Women are the root of all evil.

yep same here.

What is wrong about your aunt giving you a penis inspection?

well that was a great thread lets all go kill ourselves.

Pedophilia is fine as long as you don't try to get with kids irl.

kys

agreed

Women have no sense of personal space, no filter and do as they please.

They act like this because they think they have no ulterior motives.

My friend has big tits, and other women just fucking grab her all of the time to "see what it feels like" without her permission. She puts up with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=anD7KYQMT4U

>Women are also beaters and abuser, they lose their patience quick, and they stay enraged for hours, with a kid!! women have a mentality similar to a kid, so they become jealous of them
American feminists quickly shut this idea down that women can be abusers too. The woman who "invented" the women's shelter called out abusive women too, and she was harassed and discredited for doing so.

Exactly, don't know why so many people don't get this.

If you have fantasies about fucking kids, it's fine.

It's all in your head, you became a pedo scum once you actually let that shit leave your head.

Just remember, you have her eating fucking cat food in a state home some day and never, ever see her again. Make sure she gets a government plastic "headstone" on her grave with a number on it.

exactly, people wonder why the old are abandoned, there are some shitty sons too, but....where did it came from?

idk,.,,,,

kill yourself, if you have murder fantasies all day, you shouldnt be around guns right?

if you have pedo fantasies, first you should be sterilized(not castrated), and then not be allowed around kids whatsoever

i used to know a bitch that would suck her infant son's dick.
she knew it felt good to men so a boy would like it too.
i'm not sure when she stopped or if she did.
he would be in his 30's now

Nah I'm good.

Well, tbf you should probably avoid children as much as possible to help suppress the urges.

>sterilized (not castrated)
What good would that do?

>i'm not sure when she stopped or if she did.
>he would be in his 30's now

lol, that's a lot of blow jobs.

i saved this.

i thing aged woman are scared by the early maturity of young male compared to young girls so they try to slow it down.

t. was the doll of grannies (pic related)

You are a fuckin weirdo, gas yourself.

>if you have murder fantasies all day, you shouldnt be around guns right?

More than half of this board has fantasies about the race war and owns guns. I don't see the difference at all, memeflag

I was molested by a family friend for over 3 tears starting at age 10. My mother died when I was a baby and my father traveled for work so she took care of me a lot. Can confirm a lot of women are fucked up.

not having kids of their own to torture and rape

>fantasies about race war

kill yourself, the race war was launched against us by the (((media))), (((academia))), (((entertainment))), (((politics)))

i hate all this idiot retards defending pedo itt, they will never understand, and they claim to be against "rape culture", ahahahahahahahahahaha what a fucking joke,

they are all going to hell , guaranteed

( 21 ) And the one from Egypt who bought him said to his wife, "Make his residence comfortable. Perhaps he will benefit us, or we will adopt him as a son." And thus, We established Joseph in the land that We might teach him the interpretation of events. And Allah is predominant over His affair, but most of the people do not know.
( 22 ) And when Joseph reached maturity, We gave him judgment and knowledge. And thus We reward the doers of good
( 23 ) And she, in whose house he was, sought to seduce him. She closed the doors and said, "Come, you." He said, "[I seek] the refuge of Allah. Indeed, he is my master, who has made good my residence. Indeed, wrongdoers will not succeed."
( 24 ) And she certainly determined [to seduce] him, and he would have inclined to her had he not seen the proof of his Lord. And thus [it was] that We should avert from him evil and immorality. Indeed, he was of Our chosen servants.
( 25 ) And they both raced to the door, and she tore his shirt from the back, and they found her husband at the door. She said, "What is the recompense of one who intended evil for your wife but that he be imprisoned or a painful punishment?"
( 26 ) [Joseph] said, "It was she who sought to seduce me." And a witness from her family testified. "If his shirt is torn from the front, then she has told the truth, and he is of the liars..

( 27 ) But if his shirt is torn from the back, then she has lied, and he is of the truthful."
( 28 ) So when her husband saw his shirt torn from the back, he said, "Indeed, it is of the women's plan. Indeed, your plan is great.
( 29 ) Joseph, ignore this. And, [my wife], ask forgiveness for your sin. Indeed, you were of the sinful."
( 30 ) And women in the city said, "The wife of al-'Azeez is seeking to seduce her slave boy; he has impassioned her with love. Indeed, we see her [to be] in clear error."
( 31 ) So when she heard of their scheming, she sent for them and prepared for them a banquet and gave each one of them a knife and said [to Joseph], "Come out before them." And when they saw him, they greatly admired him and cut their hands and said, "Perfect is Allah! This is not a man; this is none but a noble angel."
( 32 ) She said, "That is the one about whom you blamed me. And I certainly sought to seduce him, but he firmly refused; and if he will not do what I order him, he will surely be imprisoned and will be of those debased."
( 33 ) He said, "My Lord, prison is more to my liking than that to which they invite me. And if You do not avert from me their plan, I might incline toward them and [thus] be of the ignorant."
( 34 ) So his Lord responded to him and averted from him their plan. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
( 35 ) Then it appeared to them after they had seen the signs that al-'Azeez should surely imprison him for a time.

>women
>a lot
That's not how you spell 'all;

When my brother was just 2 years old, I remember my stepmom saying that my brother's dick was cute, and she called it a "dilly wacker". And one time when I was 7 years old, we and her family went camping at the lake, and her aunt and uncle made me strip down to my underwear, and I had to sleep in the same bed as their daughter. Years later as an adult, I heard rumors that they had molested that girl and her brother.

I can't really blame them for wanting to molest me though, because I was as cute as they come. Top of the line pedo bait.

>not having kids of their own to torture and rape
Oh yeah, definitely. Eugenics is a neccessary evil.

I don't know about "all" but that one was definitely crazy as fuck

checked

there are many, and most are fucked up in other ways similarly harmful to society

i also see the cultural element of it, or what not, but being a cultural manner, doesn't mean its a beneficial thing, see Islam!

but yes, the "matriarchal" societies where most men died in wars and or vengeance, shitaly, thats why europeans have always been degenerates, nudists...etc...

hey, don't drag nudism into this. Humans should only swim and bathe naked.

glad i was that gross nose-picking kid that no one would want to molest

there are, degrees of nudsim, look it up, on a vpn

lol

yeah, I don't need to grocery shop nude in a special community. I just want to be naked when I'm wet and swimming. Once you try it, it makes bathing suits feel silly and disgusting. I can't even relax.

You just didn't meet the right person

>You just didn't meet the right person
lol, will you stop talking like this is dating or some shit?
>"you just didn't find the right molester that thought your grossness was cute"
fuck right off.

It was a poor joke, but that's how I deal with things.

old Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen, old Sup Forums

>it was just a poor joke
consider therapy

Been in therapy for almost 20 years, hasn't helped much. Anymore I just tell my therapist what she wants to hear and sell my pills.

thats not real therapy if you go there to get pills.
real therapy is trauma resolvement, talking stuff through and everything.
>been therapy almost 20 years
at what age have you started going to therapy?
it sounds just hard to believe

fucking random boner checks? This american thing or what?

What's up with Tasmania? I've seen many Aussies denounce the people living there as crazy fucks.
From Faceberg to here all seem to agree on that.

I bet he's behind this!

After the woman was caught molesting me at 13, I was assigned a therapist by the state. After I turned 18, I kept going at the recommendation of my father and I continue to this day because that's what he wants. It makes him feel better and I sell my xanax to one of my buddies every month. I don't need the money but his wife has more use for the shit than I do.

understand, has the woman who did this even say something in her defense? is she in jail or mental institution?

She went to prison for a few years, got out on probation, got caught near my highschool, went back for another year and stayed out.

What happened to the woman?

i thought pople get life sentences for that in america

Not in the 90s, especially not a woman.

Mother's should have sex with their children, they should teach them everything about sex.

Not even the males

This type of shit never happened to me, it's quite hard to imagine it's as widespread as you make it sound... I know the vast majority of men aren't abusing children, and I tend to think it's the same for women

I was told that it's far more common than you would like to believe, but still predominantly male.

Why does this make my pee pee hard?

It's attractive in theory but not so much in practice

Same here, had to sleep on her bed until I was 13 though, decided to try and turn me into a communist when I was 15 after she went back to college and took a Women's Study class

Have you ever heard of the fucked-up women who breastfeed their children well into grade school?

The text is funny but the pic triggers me. "Dark Elves" or Drow have purely Elven / Aryan features while their skin is various combinations of Black, Purple, Blue, and White. NOT BROWN. They also don't have giant titties like this, instead being lithe and athletic.

This is a pic of nigger bitches, not Drow.

One need only look at a woman’s shape to discover that she is not intended for either too much mental or too much physical work. She pays the debt of life not by what she does but by what she suffers—by the pains of child-bearing, care for the child, and by subjection to man, to whom she should be a patient and cheerful companion. The greatest sorrows and joys or great exhibition of strength are not assigned to her; her life should flow more quietly, more gently, and less obtrusively than man’s, without her being essentially happier or unhappier.

Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place.

I think they literally mean " Dark skinned elves " and not talking about the Drow.

Dark elves in this sense are like jungle elves by classification, not spider worshiping psychopaths

Breasts aren't sexual organs lol

I'm sure your feminist professor did tell you that.

If everyone was attractive, there would be no need for sex crime laws.

Only ugly people get accused of sexual crimes.

I read that in Hawaii this is standard to put the kid to sleep. Something they have done for hundreds of years there.

I read this on a paper about word sexuality and practices among different cultures.

activates my almonds.

My female therapist and an assistant DA

>suck baby's dick to shut him up
>baby now cries nonstop

>Random Boner Check is now a meme
...but seriously that's fucked up shit.
...and it's even worse in the mass media.
All they care about is bad men who screw with women.
Sexism.

I agree 100%. Have my own problems with my mother. It's true what they say hell is full of women

>I read this on a paper about word sexuality and practices among different cultures.
>implying it wasn't a bunch of lies & foul exagerations by pedo marxists

underrated