Waifu Thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Mio claimed

Perfect thread for this.

Don't mind me, just rolling.

Mako claimed.

rolling

Karen has been claimed.

Roll for new waifu

Kurome

This is literally a Sup Forums tier thread.

Everyone who participate in these thread is a normalfag weeb who need to fuck off from Sup Forums.

My eternal goddess of perfection Junko Enoshima sama is claimed.

You don't have a waifu.

You're all ironic normalfags shitter straight out of facebook.

Pic related left is you.

We don't have Facebook in China.

Reminder that BRs from DJT are intentionally trying to shit up Sup Forums with threads like these.

Eureka claimed!

Don't reply to me subhuman trash.

Why not?

rollin

95 pls

You don't have a waifu.

You don't claim your waifu fucking normalfag scum.

And posts like these

Don't mind me.

And Metal Bat claimed!

>>Insults must be original

Who is your waifu?

haruko claimed

You are posting in a Sup Forums tier thread. Why aren't you normalfag piece of shit realising this?

Look the fucking Kuromo chinese fuck is also in the Sup Forums thread.

These thread are for ironic normalfags weebs who doesn't take waifusm seriously

>10903705_890277727671181_370406684_n.jpg

I'm going to marry Ayumu!

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!

No one's going to listen to you when you don't even put any effort into typing proper English.

Kill yourself poser.

American Sex Machine claimed

Don't get upset at the truth, fucking child.

reported

tl;dr

>tumblr

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!

Fuck off from my board poser. Go back fucking your disgusting 3DPD slut.

>inb4 dude 3DPD is just a meme haha

My sweet waifu.

ESLs are by far the most cancerous people on my board.

You have made the claim, now you must support your claim with evidence. How can you prove how much I love my waifu?

Thanks for reading!

I'm claiming Makoto as my favorite female or manga anime character of a certain series, like says. I'm doing right, Sup Forums?

I'm claiming MY waifu Ikaros

(English dub was better)

Where's your "waifu" from?

>thread not deleted
Mods approve

Thanks for reading!

Akame_ga_kill

How much fucking prove you need? This is literally Sup Forums raiding us and you newfag Sup Forums shitter are defending this.

Kill your fucking self nomalfags shitter

Oh i was just watching that today. I guess i didn't watch enough yet

>favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series

No, I'm referring to my 2d spouse. You are just too thick to comprehend that.

>prove
Nice ESL

Thanks for reading!

Watch more!

My waifu is only humane character in that whole anime.

Fuck off back to your garbage board.

Claimed

Hang yourselves, scum.

/trash/?

Sup Forums same shit.

Mio has been claimed.

Too poor to buy rope desu

I think they'd be a great fit for /trash/

surely you mean Sup Forums?

for an imouto

Roll for a new waifu

Thanks for reading!

>Saving thumbnails

Rolleroni

Reroll for one that isn't already claimed

rolling the dice

Reroll for a waifu i know

as

Reroll for a waifu that doesn't look like a loli

Tomoko Claimed.
Gotta keep those standards low for better success rate in the long run.

am i in Sup Forums right now?

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!

I actually like tomoko though

guess I have to start claiming yuno here as well

Fuck off back to your shithole of a board kid.

Thanks for reading!

Rolling for 72

Actually no she's my waifu faggot.

:3

Claimed in 2011 everyone back the fuck off.

Actually, fuck rolling for her. Claiming Eli now and forever

Thanks for reading!

She really is my waifu though, you got it wrong kiddo

Fuck off.

Reroll for a waifu that isn't already claimed

Thanks for reading!

ROLLINGGGGGGG