Are we living in reality? Is this satire? Is the whole sodomite acceptance thing just a prank?

Are we living in reality? Is this satire? Is the whole sodomite acceptance thing just a prank?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory#/media/File:World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg
web.archive.org/web/20171120124555/http://ccgsd-ccdgs.org/
archive.is/pbQEz
archive.is/T7KMR
archive.is/GAchp
archive.is/UIS7x
web.archive.org/web/20171120141943/https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/932326227955793920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>paying to hear someone apologise to some edgy tumblristas

>Pay someone to virtue signal
When your base is this brain dead

You know what? Props to Trudeau for milking these useful idiots for their dough. He's still a cuck tho.

Not only that but:
>A T T E N D I N G to an apology
My sides are into orbit.

This is reality user.
And we hafta suffer it.

Just imagine how much money the guy will get for doing this. Leftists are truly useful idiots.

>trael susidies

Jesus Christ leafs. Get your shit together and overthrow this man or something.

>"We apologize for not subscribing to the belief of regular buttfucking to be a healthy practice."
>"We in leafland would like to make amends and spread our cheeks for YOU!"

Just follow it up with an uncle sam tier poster with trudeau pointing at you while balls deep in the average canadian

>be Canadian
>Watch someone apologize

>LGBTQ2S+

Just add the P already.

>getting travel subsidies to hear some cuck apologize for some non-existent crime against a bunch of faggots
The modern world is a shitshow and I can't wait until everything falls apart.

>Lefties complain about capitalism and people only caring about money
>They then spend money just to see some guy talk shit

Pretty funny desu

Not gonna lie, Trudeau is pretty attractive and I can see why dumb cunts would vote for him
He's still a pozzed faggot though

>2S+
the fuck is this new part here even though?

i want to die

je veux mourir

how long untill we will have to apologize to pedos too ?

I don't know. Maybe soon Pomohaci will soon be considered a martyr for being persecuted by BOR.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory#/media/File:World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg

Reminder that the reason why faggotry is pushed by the kikes is because they know that Gods wrath visits those nations, push faggotry, God will take care of the rest when you legalize gay marriage.

I remember when I was proud about being a leaf. Fades a little more everyday.

They have fucking numbers in it now

4d-chess. He knows he has not done anything against lbtq-whatever groups and uses this to get the faggot vote for his natsoc agenda.

is this liek some pol troll thing?

What's funny is that he was only elected because of the millions of 18-20 year old voters who heard he was gonna legalise weed. Funny how he still hasn't. It's almost like he lied. :o

Pot legalization is coming this Canada Day, he's been pretty public about it so if he pushes it back there will be some backlash.

Yes he is playing degenerate drug users like a fiddle

Nah, user. It's true and you have to face reality.
Links: web.archive.org/web/20171120124555/http://ccgsd-ccdgs.org/
archive.is/pbQEz
Facebook official Trudeau account: archive.is/T7KMR
Twitter account: archive.is/GAchp
Previous thread.

This fucker is trying to distract from some shady shit he's done isnt he.

getmeoutgetmeoutgetmeoutgetmeoutgetmeout

Yes. He does this in advance as he will no media might attack him for creating lbtq+ containment camps in name of creating "Safe space" for those groups.

>click here to request tickets to attend the apology

The most Canadian thing ive ever read.

I assumed this was a joke but apparently 2S means "two spirit" and it's a real thing according to lefties.

They are sexist and bigoted for leaving out the IA though. Shame on Mr. Trudeau.

Meant for
The + just means etcetera because not even they can keep track anymore.

He's gonna pay reparations too to the gays and give money to memorial fund for the victims of homophobic behaviour by the govt on its homosexual employees.

Archived links (.is): archive.is/UIS7x
(waybackmachine) web.archive.org/web/20171120141943/https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
Original link: theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/

>LGBTQS2+
>S2+
explain?

Two-Spirit. Meaning transexual.

It's hard for me to believe Trudeau is even real. A part of me still believes he's a right wing shitlord on the most epic LARP of all time for the lulz

>Is this satire? Is the whole sodomite acceptance thing just a prank?

nice satire

>no P
Pre-order cancelled.

angels have assholes? faggots wanted Lot's daughter's Jewvanka vaginas to grab? fuggen GRABBEM

>no J's
you can take the blood libel and oral circumcisions there, fake ass. fucking retard
>im a huge ugly jew with a sign of the covenant flag; so it must be true!
88% of disgusting fall of man clam diggers are pedos

Didn't he already do it?
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE

Read the replies
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/932326227955793920

I thought the T was for trans

I don't even know what is satire anymore.

Good thing that in Poland we aren't even close to have a debate about legalising civic partnership - not even a chance. Feels good

Statements like this make me giggle as I tie the noose.