>Just 3 weeks until the anime is over
>VA next year, maybe
What did you guys think of today's episode V2

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/peh6be
youtube.com/watch?v=JlMvhGfxPIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw a new level of smugness is reached in JoJo

Is this what it feels like to chew 5 gum?

why did he suddenly gain so much gray hair? is he aging rapidly?

his hair is one of those color changing rugs

hayato stressed him out

do you ever like brush a rug one direction and then the color is slightly different

it's like that

Let's talk hair.
poal.me/peh6be

Hayato-kun, denwa.

How come this Jojo anime is not so memeable as the previous three?

nigga this is meme incarnate.

Why does she sit like that?

No traveling.

Not much of an adventure if they just stay in a town.

youtube.com/watch?v=JlMvhGfxPIA

it really does look a lot better than white.

Zetsubou-rific

He washed the brushed with oxygenated water

Looks like shit.

They still find a whole lot of wierd shit in that town

Anime change in hair style = character development or power level increasing

Glad that somebody recognized it

I was JUST about to post this. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who plays with those bathroom rugs.

>VA

It's GW

Tht's because of the change in fur's overall direction reflecting different amounts of light and different parts of the environment around,
it doesn't actually change color...

Vento Aureo, Golden Wind, Ougon no Kaze... same shit

>Vento Aureo
>GW
Sure, user, sure.

>Not thinking it's gonna be called Golden Wind

I don't like the name Golden Wind much but I'm pretty sure it's what they'll go with as the English name.

Kosaku was really just dying his hair to look young.

Why would it? Araki is way too fond of his italians to let that slide

Is anyone else glad this was cut?

Are we just supposed to make "what did you guys think of the JoJo episode" threads until the mods decide to not delete JoJo threads with the pastebin ?

Yes.

Because her butt HAS ALREADY BEEN TOUCHED BY KILLER QUEEN

I don't really care either way.

I'd be more glad if they cut this, it's completely out of place and ruins the tense mood.

Anyone else getting some Twin Peaks vibes from it? I think it's very much possible that Araki is refering to Leland

It's Super Kira Whiteo

So what's the chance that we will get a time loop suck thing in the opening like what happened in part 3?

it either happens tomorrow or at Shining Diamond is Undefeatable part 2

My fucking nails are hurting.

its like when dio suddently got super sayan hairs after he drinked joseph blood , it bassicly mean : "the vilain is in his final form now"

So now that it's been a while since the episode came out, do you think they've saved their budget wisely from this episode as a preview?

this part is gonna fuck me up, i can just tell it

They are probably going to go with Golden Wind as the localization name, the japs will just stick with the jap name

>I want to go to Morioh
>then i woke up
>It made me feel real alone...
F-fuck....

Is this "no generals" janny actually so fucking stupid that this is all it takes to not count as a general? Like, they must see it's the exact same thing.

When does this happen tho?

I think they are not using it for ABtD, but they'll use it for CDiU
or maybe just do it next week

In the middle of the fucking fight, right after Josuke hides in a house.

i highly doubt it, but i like to think he is.

It always bugs me tht VA caught on over GW but Aceto never caught on for Doppio.
I know nobody calls him Vinegar but it still strikes me as odd when I come across older art or discussions and people use Aceto.

Was Kira's hum anything specific?

Why can't Hajime accept his fathers love, he could have a happy family

Fixed, what do I win

>yfw you realize Kawajiri was in Cinderella's at the time to improve his relationship with his wife

because living with your NotDad who can get rid of you and mom with his superpowers at any given moment because "muh quiet life" is not the way to live.

Does Shinobu have ugly hands? Kira has shown no interest in his new wife's hands at all.

I thought kira dragged him in from the street

I wish they had a closeup of this. I remember reading it and laughing my ass off at this expression.

He didn't tho, Kira just drag him there
Dont know how since he was fucking wrecked and only had one hand

Oh that's sad, how did Kira even know she could swap faces

I thought that too, but I feel like Kira may be unable to control his urges and end up killing Shinobu at some point along his life.

>yfw you realize that, if the girl in the photo album in one of Kira's group shots is actually Aya, she probably recognized him

He saw Yukako going in
and probably spied on everybody after he saw them all together, mainly focusing on the women cuz it's pretty obvious

In the anime he was there when that woman came running out of the Salon talking about how her luck was changed, so maybe he decided as an absolute last-ditch effort he'd go there.

Kira said it was cool and that he wouldn't hurt Hayato or Shinobu

This moment right here is MENACING as fuck

So let's make a comparison, how did these threads react to the first DIO's World episode in comparison to how they reacted to today's?

it was pretty bad all around

Colour is only defined by how a surface absorbs or reflects light my friend.

People probably went with Doppio mainly because that's what the actors say in the video games

Killer Queen carried him

He wants to fuck his mom but Kira is in the way

>Trusting a fucking psycho

Hope Sup Forums enjoys the multiple jojo threads up at once. We kept it in one as a courtesy, easy to filter and doesn't clog the catalog, but it seems our mods and people from /qa/ prefer it this way. Be sure to thank them.

>All those Pepsi frames

Mostly complaints about Dio's shitty hair

Now I need fan art of Killer Queen piggybacking Kira as he cries like a little baby

anyone got an archive to the Dio's World shitshow threads when the eps aired?

man i kind of got a boner from how they did bite the dust

i think i liked it better than when they first showed off THE WORLD

Clearly where all of the effort and money should go to
smart choice David

I dunno man
dubstep farts with a clock suddenly stopping are too hard to top off for me

I'll wait at the end tho, BtD doesn't do anything flashy until the very end

>David Productions will never make a Jojo-based Pepsi anime

Yea I put some thought into it and I think it might actually be better just because of how good the build up is towards it.

Joseph's trying to tell it to Jotaro and then it's like a minute of him fucking with people in dubstep land.

I'd agree but there's something so damn cool about how they did it.
>The way the music amped up when you thought Rohan finally found out Kira's identity.
>It stopping DEAD and scrolling over the "Rohan Kishibe was killed" character by character.
>Killer Queen actually appearing in his eyes, + that transition.
>The moment where Rohan reaches for Koichi and Killer Queen shows up right in front of his vision ready to blow his ass up.
>The God-tier animation and voice acting of Rohan's death and seeing Bite the Dust through Hayato's own perspective with his screaming.

I feel fully confident now that DP will not fuck up this finale, this episode alone had the same amount of budget as the first 5 episodes, or even more in some scenes.

>wanting things to be cut

maximum bait/legit autism

fixed

Hayato had all of those tapes though. Surely someone would have found them eventually, or Hayato could have just left those tapes for jojo to find.

What if Hayato posted that video of Kira on Youtube, would millions of people get blown up at once?

This. I always assumed the sudden surge of power turned his hair grey as a side effect.

That weird added scene of him slicking his hair back and it suddenly turning white kinda killed that, though

>Youtube
>1999

pick one
And I believe that BTD would home on Josuke and gang as soon as they watched the tapes

>youtube
>1999

That was the idea, same with Giorno's hair changing when he awakened GE.
OH WELL THOUGH, HE JUST BRUSHED THAT SHIT BACK
does japanese hair work that way can araki do that to his hair

If Kira had BTD on Hayato permanently, then he could never use Killer Queen's bombs again, right? How would he kill without leaving behind evidence?

If he left evidence and the police tracked him down, would BTD activate even if Hayato wasn't related to his identity being discovered?

He could recall KQ and Hayato wouldn't know about it or be too traumatized to try

I thought the idea that him combing his hair back revealed all his white hairs due to stress made some sense, considering how many close calls he's gotten in and how in the scene before he was literally beginning to chew his fingers off.

>Youtube
>1999

Like his roots just got that fried in such a short amount of time because it's Kira?
I like that idea, actually. I could spin either.