>UN Amb Haley @UNSC meet on Venezuela 11/16/17
youtu.be/vz-IJXlBknQ
>House GOP celebrates Tax Reform Bill passing house 11/16/17
youtu.be/xc6jQbSpyfo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/the-new-trump-tax-calculator-what-do-you-owe-2017-10-26
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/932609312303845376
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA!

LET ME OUUUUT!!! RAAAROOOUGUGGHHHH!!!!

He's a black white supremacist. Yes that is a thing to the left.

Does the Joe rule apply to Biden?

hold still

What happens if Senate is incompetent enough and fails to make up a tax bill proposal?

Senate wanted to add an insurance bailout in exchange for killing the individual mandate.

Trump did tell that he is ready to drop it from Senate proposal.

MAKE HORATIO GREAT AGAIN

How's he doing cleaning up all the grift and theft from HUD?

Don't do the crime if you can' do the time.

>House represents the people, Senate represents states. Each state gets two Senators regardless of population, and the House gets a proportionate amount of representatives based on their population size. Basically this was so the entire country wasn't controlled by only giant states
>Basically this was so the entire country wasn't controlled by only giant states
In a twist of fate the country is controlled by State reps of Senate more than people reps of House.

>Hatch
What's his deal? I always thought he wasn't a RINO

marketwatch.com/story/the-new-trump-tax-calculator-what-do-you-owe-2017-10-26

Dont you know where you are ma'am, you're in Federal Prison, you're here for a long time.

> In fact a couple of days ago he made a point of being happy the “proper order” was being followed for this bill.
If so Collins is a yes as well. Her pretext was the same, “lack of proper order” and Maine IIRC benefits from this plan, and so does Arizona meaning I’m not seeing Flake voting opposite to McCain (meaning both will be “no” or both will be “yes”)

>> In fact a couple of days ago he made a point of being happy the “proper order” was being followed for this bill.
> what
“Proper order” means bills pass committee (which are bipartisan), allow for amendments by either party to be proposed and voted for, etc. that healthcare bill, much like Obamacare, came straight from Mitch closed door negotiations with his party to the senate floor and McCain voted “no” under the pretext it didn’t follow proper order (meaning it didn’t allow democrats any day on it, as if they would contribute)

AWOOO

>Got stopped by the police while holding a bag full of loli h tanks
So did Trump do thing again today?

Take out the subsidies to insurance companies you cancer ridden nigger!

There is a difference between knowing that supply side policies aren't supposed to work and advocating for something else. I know very well that the Laffer curve accurately predicts a phenomenon; just not the one supply-siders claim it does; and no one is arguing for pre-Kennedy tax rates.

What?

They will pass something.
With healthcare, it was killed because McCain didn’t agree with rushing the process. He cucked out, but to be fair: allowing no debate, not having hearings, and not giving time for amendments and everything - he didn’t want to have to defend doing that (ignoring senate rules).
But with this, he has no excuse.

You can thank the 17th amendment for that fuck up.

He’s just giving a shoutout to Hatch for moving the process along. He hasn’t RINO’d anything yet.

Repeal it.

MAGA

sage
The hourly Kremlin thread promoting their strategic White House asset.

Governor no longer appoints Senators, right? that it+

If McCain is happy, then it's bad for America.

what the literal fuck is on fox and friends right now?

Check yo keys please, Roberts.

Fat chance, you'll need a civil war at minimum to even to consider repealing it.

i've never fucked a pussy

Lol wtf? They never did.
The only time they will appoint a senator is when it’s to replace a senator who died, resigned, or left office to join the White House or something.

HE'S DOING THE THING

This threads have become incomprehensible.

The point of our government is that new laws should be hard to pass.

>Be local busy body
>Contact congressman asking for new Draconian law
>He agrees
>Brings it to house floor where people argue it down to something more tame
>Pass and moves to Senate
>They all hate it and revise it so it goes back to the house
>Eventually comes back to the Senate and they vote on this even more watered down version of the bill
>It goes to the president and he vetos it
>Repeat the process with enough of a majority to override the veto
>Law is passed
>Supreme Court rules the law unconstitutional and it's removed from the books

It's a pretty solid system that tries to prevent too many laws.

> In a twist of fate the country is controlled by State reps of Senate more than people reps of House

As it should be. There is a reason it’s the senate that confirm cabinet, judicial picks and trade deals. The federal government is just a stand in for the states with regards to matter that impact them all, all other decisions being, in thesis, to be responsibility of the state legislatures with statewide scope only.
But it actually isn’t. If state legislatures appointed senators instead of them being voted no state with a Republican Governor would have a democrat senator, for instance. No senator would last longer than two terms, given that the next governor would likely appoint someone else more inclined to fight for his agenda.
And, more importantly, no senator would ever push for measures detrimental for his state as the state legislature would drop his ass as fast as the devil blinks his eyes. That’s why the 17th amendment was a mistake, it allowed for populists with no regards to the wellbeing of their state to occupy arguably the most important chamber in the federal government. Pic unrelated

Flag checks out

That's not so far out of the realm of possibility you know.

>Trump 2.0

kek, I applaud him for it - but he needs to talk about what he's going to do for Alabama as well

You're alive Texas!

Fug you I have kids to feed and putting criminals up feeds them.

Some states do it, others put it to a vote.

Did he shake your hand and compare collections?

Post more Bianca

more normie/facebook-tier shit, this is why Joe will always be /our morning political show/, it takes more than two neurons to watch it

Ha. Most of the time you’re right. But look at this cuck begging for military funding. He’s so hungry to give money to these contractors. He loves the military industrial complex

You know those blue states have red areas and red representatives, right? Fucking them over will increase the likelihood that flip to blue. If you want to lose the House majority fucking over red areas in blue states is a good way to go about it

> Lol wtf? They never did.
user, please, before the 17th states decided how their senators were chosen, some by direct appointment by the state legislature.

are those real boobs?

People like fighters. Judge Moore will win.

So you’ve been fucked in the ass then?

That's right, rural retards. Your guns are going away.

Ick

Very...Trumpian.

They know god damn well what he's going to do for Alabama; get cucks the fuck out.

nope. i never hd sex

Unless we get a collapse of the economy or yellowstone supervolcano nothing is happening.

SHALL

And just like that
Moore wins

It's just going to take Texas to tell President Kamala Harris to fuck off.

I'll save you awoo

This Alabama shit isn't over yet? I swear the vote was last week or something with all the fucking talk I've heard for so fucking long. I'm almost sick of hearing about it. Just vote already and get it over with.

If you’re having to go back to the 1700s or something, don’t bother.
We’re talking about contemporary America.
If someone is confusing a process followed today with a process followed in the 1700s, there’s no excuse.

SHALL

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
Reminder.

We're less than a month away

It's not until December.

How old are you?

He's just a war mongering shill for the defense companies. I got a lot of Lockheed stock but I still despise McCain for being a communist traitor

Is trump writing these?

Desperate appeal to justify one position on the matter which is arbitrary.

Aren't there whores aplenty and no taboo against them?

How bad of a fuck up is this

two more weeks drumpfy

Death comes for all. Death's going to throw him in the bag soon. This was taken last Monday. A few days later he was in a wheelchair.

Hold tight brother. Wizard powers soon.

It was changed in the 1910s you retarded fuck

Jesus.
Well, I’d pop your cherry if you were in the States.
Why are you still a virgin? Are you ugly or something?

She looks like someone exploded in her when she told them to pull out.

>a pro-gun control governor trying to rule in fucking Alabama
That would end well I'm sure

yes i think...

> If you want to lose the House majority fucking over red areas in blue states is a good way to go about it
Isn’t the converse true tho? Purple areas in red states, specially in recently flipped states?
Making a list of seats that flipped hands in the past 10 years would be in order to ensure which congressional districts are the most endangered. Having a red federal government means nothing if it’s forced to implement blue measures to remain that way.

Show tiddies

nope. I just suck t being social.

Also this:
>MERKEL TELLS CDU HEADS NEW VOTE MUST BE AVOIDED: PARTY OFFICIAL
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/932609312303845376

Don't forget to vote time person of the year. They're trying to push #metoo

I LEAD THE WEST NOW DRUUUUUMMMMPPFFF!!!

They always want me dead.

You can't possibly vote for a man who may have touched a teenage girl 40 years ago. Instead, vote for a man who hates everything you believe in!

jeez man, I don't know why you haven't just fucked a hooker or something, like take a trip to Amsterdam if its against sharia law or something, idk sort yourself out.

The WELCOME TO ALABAMA sign has bullet holes in it
You tell us

dude same

>over a century ago is considered contemporary America
>before even having Alaska and Hawaii and shit

Oh ok. Yes, that makes me retarded for criticizing someone for confusing the appointment process of a senator as if it were a recent change.

Media attacking Moore again

What McCain has to look forward too soon.

It is so fucking rigged