youtube.com/watch?v=E8JfDEhKBIU
youtube.com/watch?v=N7Nv3zVHG4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WosJIj7IwAA
youtube.com/watch?v=40_-2J6StrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slavs are actually subhumans.

"russian are not cucks"

t. Churka

Just accept the aryan race as your rightful overlords, it will be better this way for both of us

Why are Slav women so hot but Slav men so ugly?

t. tatar subhuman

genocide quite a few wars and more but honestly at least they dont have that androgynous look asian and western men are getting

remove the makeup

>t. german rapebaby

Whiter than you, Ivan.

hello mongrol.

>ugly
Because western standards of male beauty describe feminized, androgynous numales.

doesn't matter, evidently, the outcome is still beautiful.

Would to all in this thread. Would so much.

>p*Le slavshits
>worth more than a log of shit

And none of you cunts ever speak about a beautiful Baltic race.

>t*rkmutts
killing you is act of mercy

*blocks your path*
wat do?

>Baltic race
Balto-Slavic race to be precise

HNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Warrior genes

fuck aryans - aryans are just tools of the alpine master race

HNNNNNNNNGGGG

What a cutie!

this pic makes me want to invade Poland.

Roach

can we fucks it?

All the ugly ones were spared by the nazis and soviets because they were deemed eternal virgins.

I would make love to her asshole, if you catch my drift.

isto meni

slavs are literally nigger tier

Don't you ducks have whole Russia and a bunch if other eastern European countries for Slavs?

how big are their feminine penises

All Slavic teens want to do is bounce on arab and korean dick.
Sage.

all the men died in the wars. Russians look really feminine and it works great for women but the men get weird looking orb heads.

it's subtle, but i think i understand your deeper meaning.

I'm a slavic MTF and I do not agree.

You failed.
youtube.com/watch?v=-rt26cmeWeU
youtube.com/watch?v=E8JfDEhKBIU
youtube.com/watch?v=N7Nv3zVHG4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WosJIj7IwAA
youtube.com/watch?v=40_-2J6StrM

you do that

give vodka as an offering

>bulgaria
>mtf

*they are not falling for your alcojew tricks*
what do now

look up the etymology of the word "bugger"

Cьeбaл oтcюдa, чypбaн

and you'll realize that it's not all that weird*

Daily reminder: South Slavs are superior when it comes to beauty

shes russian

Three seas my brother

so that we westerners have an easier time during our sex vacations to eastern europe

serioulsy I go one of these sex trips at least once every 3 months
I fuck about 10 Slav women in a week time. it's really easy because you're not only hotter than all the male Slavs, you're also much richer and have a very high social status just because of your western pasport.

picking up chicks is easy when you can buy drinks for the entire bar for an amount below your daily wage and when even the police treats you with super much respect and even fear after seeing your ID

slav women love western cock not only because we're better looking but because they think we're their ticket out of the cold and poor hell they live in.
they'll ride your dick harder than any western girl and they'll do almost anything to satisfy you in the hope that you take them with you to the west when you leave

slav boys just can't compete

>a name given to a sect of heretics who were thought to have come from Bulgaria in the 11th century

>I fuck about 10 Slav women in a week time.
yet you come to Sup Forums. Something does not add up

moskau it is then

need name

That feel when not slav

The self hate kek

Just look at Himmler's skull. True arian.

hnnng she so qt

The feeling is mutual. Not with me, but I happen to know people that want to be American and worship everything American. We're projected to have the fastest shrinking population by 2050 - mostly because people leave for better and richer lands (MTFs like me, and homosexuals are quite a rare sight so they can't really be blamed for the population decline).
Of course, many pick America, since they've been taught ever since the 90s that it is the land of opportunity, a first-class country that sets an example of how every other country should behave. A land that gives you many rights, but also, without prejudice. A land where you can succeed as long as you have the willpower.
Really, the amount of US propaganda not only rivals the soviet propaganda in Bulgaria, it surpasses it.
Had your country not acted as ridiculous as it did in the last ~20 years, and had I not came upon Sup Forums (and Sup Forums in general), I would've probably thought that the US was still the heavenly land it was touted to be.

Can someone tell me why slav men insist on having bad haircuts? I had a ''slav'' type haircut when I was in elementary school and I was bullied beta. Why don't they just get a basic undercut, anything else but the slav-cut?

I don't think slav men are that ugly, it's just their haircuts that look dorky.

i wanna live in poland

And not actually slavs either. Just a bunch of mutts, descendants of gulag guard, checkists and thugs who survived them by preying on decent human beings genocided there. All the decent russians are dead/migrated, rest is subhuman product of negative selection and mongrelisation.

choose your fighter

tfw no gf

The Hitlerjugend haircut has been enjoying a revival among the male Bulgarian youth in recent years. I know you're probably talking about Russian haircuts, but since you said "slav men have bad haircuts" I couldn't resist chiming in. Bad haircuts are not a thing in Bulgaria.

because white american steeds come over on vacation and breed their women.

true

You should start by sleeping with your mom and sister. Preserve the race at any cost.

t. (((hohol)))

>sex trips

he is actually right

Russia is untold genocide of 20th century, 50% of people who consider themself as "russian" is not even ethnic russians because soviets destroy Russian nationalism. Same with Ukraine, with Belarus and etc. Go chech what Lenin said about Russian nationalism and how commies plan to fight with that. Spoiler - they succeeded.

>We must secure the existance of our race and a future for Slavic children
Good.
>now I can't seem to find my Baltniggers calling you subhumans
Well, fuck you, you piece of mongol shit KYS you stupid, smelly, vodka drinking Slav trash subhuman.
BTW your women are qts (in general).

Somebody should make a 56% version of hohol vatnik.

Because slavic type skull is not supposed to fit fancy haircuts. Also its just so much comfier and you do not have to ever worry about taking your hat off and finding a disaster under it.

>Because slavic type skull is not supposed to fit fancy haircuts.
Bullshit
> Also its just so much comfier and you do not have to ever worry about taking your hat off and finding a disaster under it.
>Not taking your hat off when entering a building
Uncultured and barbaric.

How can I get an educated slav girl?

Slavic girls are built for sexual violence.

pedo

>that picture
PEDOPHILE ALERT

>Not taking your hat off when entering a building
>Uncultured and barbaric.

are you sure you get what he actually mean by this?

>How can I get an educated slav girl?
Don't be a nigger...oh wait.
Just go to Polan or Chech rep. you'll find yourself slav qt, worst case scenario Ukraine.
Issue with slav chicks marrying westerners is that they in general are village degenerates playing a good trad. waifu game with westerner to get out of her shithole thinking that west is better, untill you find out at age 60 that they have cheated on you for 35 years. There are many daddy issues and underwater rocks with slav women or women in general.

look around for erasmus chicks

>
>are you sure you get what he actually mean by this?
Tired.

Nah, that guy is kinda ugly.

My guess is because they like "manly" haircuts. If you have a "nice" haircut, you might get teased by the other guys that you're spending too much time on your hair.
But this depends on where you live and it's not really valid today IMO. Even some tough guys have nice haircuts nowadays.

You hit the nail on the head. Slavic girls in general are not as trustworthy as the males.

I had Russians in mind yeah, not all slavs. I think the undercut is a pretty timeless and easy to keep cut. Fits almost any head.

Are you afraid that some primitive brute will think you're gay for having anything but the blyat-haircut and will assault you?

yeah, ive met a few that way. Must keep trying.
Ive good radar for women that arent good. Nothings certain of course. What issues would daddy issues bring?

hottest girl I was ever with was latvian actually... crazy beautiful.... didnt last two seconds.. :(

>Slavic girls in general are not as trustworthy as the males
I've dated some tatarnigger.
My first gf was Ukrainian.
Second Belarussian.
Third was 1/2 Russian and 1/2 Latvian.
Fourth was 1/2 Russian and 1/2 Armenian.
All of them had issues with emotions, all of them.
Currently I'm dating 1/2 Lithuanian, 1/2 Polish chick, feels good man no shitty, overly passionate emotions.

I've always wondered whether slavic women are really so beautiful or if it's only their most beautiful being posted online.

>didnt last two seconds.
Unlucky.jpeg

Undercut looks stupid on a round ostbaltische race skull. And no, I dont care what anybody thinks, I have the haircut I want

>I've always wondered whether slavic women are really so beautiful or if it's only their most beautiful being posted online.
They all look good, the Ugly ones(western 6/10) have personality, I mean real personality not that women social camouflage shit, due to bullying

>on a round ostbaltische race skull
It doesn't, side part it and buy a pomade(wavy, average hair) or putty(for straight, longer hair).
If you can't find a barber just learn how to cut hair yourself.

>Why are Slav women so hot but Slav men so ugly?

why r u checking the guys out tbw?

>buy a pomade(wavy, average hair) or putty(for straight, longer hair).

gay

>If you can't find a barber just learn how to cut hair yourself.
Yeah, don't do this. Just find a barber no matter what the cost. I've fucked my shit up many a time trying to cut my own hair.