Political Impact of Artwork

Post artwork and photos from the 20th Century that have had an emotional and political impact on the world. Also, I need the full original version of my image if anybody has it.

That's pretty good, but not quite what I'm looking for.....

These are some of my favorite. Demoralization posters dropped over the allies in the Pacific by the Japanese. I think all of the airdrop surrender propaganda is cool as hell. How freaky it must have been finding this shit.

The original anime girl

fpbp
SHART IN WALMART

>beta_orbiters.list

kek

kek

That artwork in OP didn't impact anything. Europe turned to literally that image but with brown wogs decades later.

Slavs gonna slav.

d i e u
l e
v e u l t

pls don't post edits, this is a /serious/ thread

We are the masters of memes. Notice how this caricature, that was aimed to defame Russians in the worst possible way, became ironic and amiable meme? Similar with proofster, it became a positive symbol. Now, le 56% man...

Where are the german war propaganda showing Americans as culture destroyers and as blacks?

Amerimutts

Amerimutts...

Someone needs to put the 56% face on this.

BUMP

this pic makes anybody else sad? german girl so pure and pretty

Drbumpf

Lol u dumb ruskie, those are not positive symbols! Everybody just points out how untrustful and sub-human you are

That proofs meme got totally flipped upside down. It began as a meme during the Ukraine war in Sup Forums by people who got sick of Russians constantly denying everything and asking for proofs, getting proofs then questioning the source, etc. Now it is a legit argumentative technique I see posted on hre

Amerimutt