Official laugh at Feminem thread

>thinks that his anti-Trump tirade would bring tons of dindus followers.
>forgets about the fact that the majority of his fab-base and GA are straight while males
>forgets about the fact that niggers are too poor to buy his album
>releases a flop single with an old tired ape Beyonce which flops miserably.
>has to postpone his album release after his lead single's underperformance.
PRESS S TO SPIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLcY0I2d9KI
youtube.com/watch?v=QbYXwtIxxQc
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwjH9ev3ts3XAhUn64MKHW5oCC8Qxa8BCCUwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
youtu.be/Kppx4bzfAaE
d2isvgrdif6ua5.cloudfront.net/cinemr_com/765279501054648320/360.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pre 2007 em will never return

end me

>anything after his first two albums

Yes you should kill your self

He has always been blue-pilled trash.

2000's slim shady would have been the first person to call Eminem a faggot

You mean a faggot calling faggot a faggot?
youtube.com/watch?v=tLcY0I2d9KI

those digits mean nothing but you speak the truth

He peaked a long time ago and his anti-Trump rap was his last moment of glory. He knows it's all downhill and he will no longer be relevant. His depression will cause him to start using drugs again and he will suicide within 2-3 years. Screencap this.

Does that chick have a nice ass?

>being eminem fans at some point
Sup Forums is truly the normiest of boards.

S

Look at this dude...

S for two sips of hot kahfee

So who is the bigger faggot Sup Forums?

Eminem is such a nigger wannabe homo
KYS if you look up to him

>at some point

Fuck off it was the 90’s back then. Why don’t you hurry up and go to jail because you don’t have freedom of speech you limey piece of shit

>White singing nigger music.

LOL

S you fucking nigger
S S S S S

>mind if i shit on this grave fellas?

If he makes a good album, i dont care about his political opinions. Judging by that last track though, it'll be mediocre at best

Anyone else always hated this faggot? I was in highschool when he was super popular, and the only people that liked him then were jocks and wiggers.

>His depression will cause him to start using drugs again
>again
you really think any of these (((celebrities))) can stand on a stage for more than five minutes without drugs? Elvis, Kurt Cobain and Michael Jackson weren't exceptions

no I liked his music

not all the songs, but a few here and there

>Michael Jackson

that was an assassination

S

Back to Vicodin and swollen face for u

Idk man everybody thought I was pretty weird for listening to that in 3rd grade

S

The only ones interested in fucking this guy after seeing this would be faggots. Also, does he trim it?

S

bump with actual good eminem music.
youtube.com/watch?v=QbYXwtIxxQc

You should both kill yourselves. He's always been a degenerate wigger and a tool for the Jews to spread nigger culture across white America.

Trump curse when

go away wigger

S

I used to get a lot of pussy back in the early 2000's because chiks thought we looked alike. My hair was naturally blonde tho. Good times indeed.

lol dude your country is 56% white!!! L0L

>hear that song on the radio the other day
>cringe at how bad it is lyrically
>google it
>read this about the writer
>Upon the release of the single, Skylar Grey tweeted "This is the song I've been trying to write since age 6. Every time I wrote a song I hoped it would be this good. I am truly proud of everything I've created, but this is the one."
>people this tasteless and idiotic are actually rich and famous

is that shaun king?

"Role Model" was great
It's hard to listen to his music knowing Eminem has became the thing Slim Shady hated the most, if Slim was I thing today, I'd say he'd represent us to an extent

Forgets that nigs are tribal animals who instinctively respond to stimuli like black skin, chicken and grape drank

>Eminem has became the thing Slim Shady hated the most, if Slim was I thing today, I'd say he'd represent us to an extent
plebbit.

>liking eminem
lol, white people..

s

Is that your average "Texan"? lol I know the Amerimutt memes are supposed to trigger me but I find them hilarious.

"no more blood for oil"

what a dumb faggot

He looks like an angry girl

I heard Trump ghostwrote Big Weenie

when will celebs understand virtue signalling to niggers and retarded commies doesnt end well for sales?

I find that argument fascinating. Assuming we're actually in the ME fucking around to control the oil. Why wouldn't we want to control the oil? What makes the idiots think some other country would treat us well if they were in control? Are these people so stupid that they don't realize we need oil for almost all modern conveniences?

Wrong. He used to be counter-culture, shitting on both Clintons, openly using the word "faggot" and degrading homosexuals and transsexuals many times for many years. He is a cuck now but he wasn't always.

S

>I know the Amerimutt memes are supposed to trigger me but I find them hilarious.
Congrats, you can handle banter. Unlike 90%of americans on pol

S to shit right

soyboy can't grow a bush

>Eminem
>singing

>...peaked a long time ago and his anti-Trump rant was his last moment of glory.

Lot of that going around, user

tfw your new single doesnt even chart in your home country

feels bad man

I can’t believe I used to listen to this degenerate whiggers music.

Literally who???

Criminally underrated

you know hes a fag when my 13 year old is saying hes lame I wish he could of just faded away with dignity instead of making all this Rhianna pop horse shit

Charles Manson. Just passed away last night

Melania is best waifu.
An absolute shame they didnt make a second child.

Nobody "represents" Sup Forums except maybe Hitler. God damn I hate that wannabe nigger cuck. Check out Bocephus, Country Boy can Survive. Country and bluegrass are white music.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwjH9ev3ts3XAhUn64MKHW5oCC8Qxa8BCCUwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

truly turned into the vanilla ice of our generation wtf were we thinking

heard he shit the bed on SNL what happened?

>Still getting triggered over Slim Shady attacking /yourguy/
Hallie is exactly the type of girl /yourguy/ preys on. Em ain't having that.

>
the coffee's hot

>hurr durr drumf is raysis sexis rapis
prove it dingus

Bro wtf whites can rap
youtu.be/Kppx4bzfAaE

>being at all interested in the niggerest of music genres
even calling rap "music" is stretching it hard, anyone who ironically or unironically listens to rap should commit suicide, its nigger music and promotes degeneracy, roastie behavior, drug abuse, criminality etc.

rap? more like (((rap)))

Thanks for proving my point.

this
>I'm Eminem, you're a fag in a women's gym

how will we ever recover

We're approaching levels of cringe that shouldn't even be possible...

?

dads an awfully hod goffee bot
Shood I drob id on domble dumbf
I dunno probbwe nod
Oh my gob ids mums spergetti

>Gayngster
>Goyngster
Pick only one.

What he should be saying is but muh racism card is my only argument.

He did a "medley of old hits". I mean, it's like he's the rapper version of Bob Hope or Burl Ives or something.

>eminem went from "fuck the goverment we need to tear it down" to "IT WAS HER TURN, FUCK DRUMPF"

S

S

>not posting the original
d2isvgrdif6ua5.cloudfront.net/cinemr_com/765279501054648320/360.mp4

The Trump curse is greater than Tutankaman

>That's an awfully hot coffee pot.

>gospel choir music with no catchy hook or sample

Uh uh I wrote some good shit 20 years ago.

Now they replaced me with some hack shmo.

I died but they couldnt let the cash go

Uh uh The guy has awful flo

>gospel choir whaaaa oooooooo horse shit by cultural appropriating blonde black chick

Uh uh the reason stan worked spagehhti

Was cause the dido hook worked already

Beyonce gospel choir whaling sounds shitty

Using existing samples is why people like p ditty

Its too bad bad jay-z got me killed by the illuminati

>oooooo aaaahhhing opera singing that doesnt fit at all with hip hop

This. He was a meme from day one designed to subvert white America into liking shitty hip-hop.

Hmm sorry? Did he not criticize Bush in multiple songs? Was that not offensive to str8 #ffffff males?

My fellow bong understands the situation perfectly - Eminem is a self-hating wigger faggot who wants to suck the BBC:

Be Eminem
> 2001 to 2008
> Get famous by stirring up controversy
> Build a massive fanbase by making fun of politicians, making fun of gays and lesbians, the media, and all that is politically correct in this world
>2017
> Make a rap video criticizing Trump, claiming he's against gays and lesbians and he is politically incorrect
>-insert wtf face

Farrakhan is more redpilled than this faggot. At least he was pro-segregation and against (((race-mixing))).

22 spits for insurance

controlling your borders is raysis derp

Top kek! Wew lad

Damn skippy boyo.

Bitch hasnt put out a decent song since 03, trying to stay relevant.

DUDE VICODIN LMAO

It was done to him by execs because he was a a secret Alt-Righter living in Hollywood.

It will all come out in his recovery book.

>Feminem
Kek. Also S.