And the cuckest country award goes to

>French professor Christian de Moliner claims it would be impossible to mollify the 30 per cent of Muslims who want to introduce Sharia law in the country without complying with their desires.

>According to the professor the solution is to create two states with a French law for the French and Sharia law for Muslims who choose for it. He says:

>“We will never be able to eradicate radical Islamism… While we are not yet at open war, the faithful of the Prophet are already regrouping in areas sometimes governed by special rules.”

>De Moliner adds that in France a parallel society already exists and that it has opposite values compared to the Enlightenment principles upon which French society is founded.

>President Macron’s policies could only make things worse and according to the professor the solution is a dual state like the one that was implemented in colonial Algeria.

voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/france-needs-sharia-law-avoid-civil-war-says-professor/#.WhLWXwkSOho.facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/410362-muslims-street-prayer-france/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dual state today
>single state tomorrow
Inshallah

>to avoid civil war
Can’t stop the inevitable

To be completely fair they haven't exactly integrated circumcision as an integral part of their culture yet.

Good, it's about time the decline of Europe gets another boost.

>Implying this doesn't exist in other countries
>What is Chechnya

As always Leftist Russian cucks have done it first.

my fellow members of the negroid race

>Frogs still continue to be surrender monkeys of the highest order
Germany, France, good bye Europe.

>man has opinion
>this means 100% of people in that country must 100% agree

>Mans opinion becomes reality
What then bongalong

But I thought multiculturalism works....

>Europe should introduce Aryan Rights and create a German State to avoid Civil War

And then look at what happened.

That would be terrifying, but it hasn't become true so it's not really an argument is it?

> One person in France says something stupid, so cucked!
Nice try Sweden.

Plsu the article was writen on Causeur, a very anti-Islam right-wing mag, which makes me think it was some kind of provocative shit to 'really make French people think'.

Just elect Le Pen you fucking stupid frogs.

hope they gone with civil war, so they know how it felt and deserved it desu.

more like yet user, it's a matter of time. Eventually that 30 percent will become 50 percent and they will out number you and this guys opinion will become a reality. Why? Because western society has become complacent none of you or me even, are willing to go out and do something about it. Guess what though, the muslims are already doing something about you.

France setting an example would be great, because nobody would dare to repeat that mistake afterwards.

THAT PROPOSAL COMES FROM A RIGHT_WING GUY IN A RIGHT_WING MAGAZINE TO TROLL THE LEFT

Stop being retards and believing anything that you read, for fuck sake.

Thats because you assume we'll become like you, which is your opinion. Maybe we will but pretending it's a present when it's only a possible future is just wrong. Don't need to lie to people for them to see reality.

Leave it to a Frenchman to surrender before the war's even begun.

YOU'RE ALREADY US FAGGOT AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE GUNS.
In fact, you're worse off than us, we stalled the global machine by putting Trump in the president, your leaders are still trying to march it forward anyway possible.
You need to rise up, WE need to rise up. Americans and bongs need to take back their land from the invading forces and the corrupt governments

>you're already us
>85%
Guns didn't save you from becoming 50% did it? I agree that it must stop though for both of us.

Why not worked for the Romans when they did that for Visigoths

>Memeing while I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you
Nah you're done and we're done here. Enjoy your thread I'm leaving

You guys are blind.
>W-WE WON'T BE LIKE YOU, IT WON'T BE LIKE THAT
You're already where we were a few decades ago. The only reason we haven't spiraled into chaos is that some immigrants practice the same religion, and actually desire to integrate.
It's not that way with the Muslims spilling into your countries.
>The US was never at 85% before mass illegal immigration
You dumb faggots didn't learn anything from us. Enjoy your cities becoming Detroit 2.0.

I'm not memeing i'm stating a fact when you're trying to pretend anywhere in Europe is in the state you are currently. Yes we are definitely on that trajectory and with the current climate we WILL be fucked, but to pretend we are currently as fucked is flat incorrect and i'm not going to entertain a lie. All you're doing is focusing on half of my posts and not the full.

I suggest you read this

To be fair they are stopping them from praying in the streets.

You're a fucking idiot, I'm not talking about race. And I'm not going to continue this conversation with you. People like you are why revolution will never come, enjoy being a self absorbed cunt

It's too late

Neither was i entirely... but alright user go cool off elsewhere because i won't 110% agree with every little thing you say.

I don't want to to agree with me but if you're not even willing to take it seriously enough to not meme at me when I'm clearly trying to have a serious conversation with you, you're a waste of my time.

It helps as much as pissing in your pants.

don't be mutthurt

>avoid civil war

Why on earth would you want to do that?

I can understand that but you can't expect me to not retort when you're pretending that any European state is currently in a worse situation in every category than yourselves, granted it shouldn't exactly be a competition of "who is the least fucked".

At least it's becoming socially acceptable to say no to them without the whole country throwing a fit about it. It's obvious people are getting sick of their shit.

Dear France, when a Democrat calls you a cuck, you really are cucked, and fucked.

looks like babylonian practicing yurotrash has run into a sang of balancing their geopolitical (((((democracy)))))).

AAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHA

Allahu Akbar

Ya because daily acid attacks sure are great for society, I'm being facetious if you can't tell

Inshallah brother

Well good I saw paris before the fall.

Turning other cheek always helps.

>professor

Because the Muslims would win or should I say the French would surrender?

Most of those acid attacks are gang related. I think it has become a phase due to middle easterners using it against women, and our laws are slack on it right now but it's being change quick. The acid attacks will subside because people are getting 10+ years in jail for them now.

>Submit to allah or perish
Holy shit, kill every muslim

Hey on the plus side at least those are contained to one specific city for now. It is dumb though to be arguing about who's fucked the most when we're both at the gallows with nooses around our necks i suppose.

In your great society it shouldn't have even happened in the first place user, your society is supposed to be gun free and clean and safe, doesn't sound like the last two are so strong these days

Talk to London about it, I'm from the North and live in a place with about 100,000 people and it's 94.9% white British. You couldn't pay me to live in London.

Avoidance of conflict seems to be their only imperative.

Mass deportations or extermination camps. Those are the options. It will either happen to the native French or the invading hordes. One way or the other there will be a conclusion.

Multiculturalism is destined to fail. The values gap between the west and Middle East is just to vast to bridge.

So France, which fought two world wards to prevent a foreign ideology from taking over its country, are going to allow a foreign ideology to take over their country, to save lives in the short term, but lead to millions being executed over a lifetime?

Fucking Patricks of the world...

This. These are the only ways this goes. Once that percentage rises to one you can't go against they will move on you and they will move to make sharia law the only law of the land. Look faggots I don't really want you gone but you will be when they can finally stand against you with ease.
They were already in the US government doing everything they could to undermine American society during Obama, they will do the same to you.
Once they infiltrate positions of power they will begin to make the changes to your society.

>World wards
Kill me now...

>Kill me now
good things come to those who wait

I live in birmingham lad and here its more a case of "spot the white man"

>Christian de Moliner
>Professor
He's not a professor.
He's literally retired and became a writer.

Nice detail here:
"he published in Cylibris editions a political thriller, the Year of the Front (1999), which describes a France where the far-right is on the verge of coming to power legally."

I was hoping to visit europe in 2015, but after the migrant crisis began I stayed home...feels bad man. My sister went in 2016, she stayed in her hotel room a lot. She got to visit israel too and said london is less white than tel aviv.

Wouldnt it be cheap to just take them all back and pay the public subsidies back in Mudslimeville.
Give them the option to go back to what ever shot hole country that already implements sharia law and just send them a check.

If your society continues down the path it is, you will have a far right uprising on your hands and it will be the right side of history.
Only when Muslims live in fear is society as a whole safe.
I hate to be that guy but I am and I fully believe what I say.
You guys are on the verge, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but at some point they will rise against you and my bet is far right people come to your aid.
what do I know though I'm just a stupid fucking American

how is fighting invading forces a civil war?

Wow, those eyes are so sexy. I mean, how bad can Sharia law really be anyways?

sure france is in the top 5, but the UK already has a sharia court system in place.

They shouldn't avoid Civil war, they should embrace it and remove the external object ruining it.

>They were already in the US government doing everything they could to undermine American society during Obama, they will do the same to you.
>Once they infiltrate positions of power they will begin to make the changes to your society.
Someone has to advantage of Arab Spring including the late Syrian Civil War.

>a parallel society already exists and that it has opposite values
>avoid civil war

I don't understand. My cuck is not fluent enough for this.

France should ship all of their "migrants" to Haiti as revenge.

t 50% and lets his women get rapped by nogs,

guns didn't help ya there eh?

And in classic French fashion they decide the best answer is to just give up.

Stop reminding me that faggot existed.

THEY ARE GOING TO OUTBREED YOU AND EXTERMINATE YOU.

What the fuck don't you fucking bastards understand about this? God damn.

>Meme flag
I need not say more

What is deportation? What an idiotic professor.

that's why i funnel my funds into crypto i leach off of the state for the time beeing and hord money so i can just piss off to poland or the US depending on how fucked shit will get in the EU

>Nice French rifles
>Only been dropped once

Low energy

Ok Birmingham, London, Leicester I believe is getting browned under and a handful of others. Don't get me wrong it's a problem, but I feel it's becoming socially acceptable to question Islam now and that's a good thing that none muslims can speak out against them, or for example do things like this

I feel we are at a turning point in their untouchable status.

So if newcomers don't want to listen to your laws, you just allow them to create a state within your state where they can then come up with their own laws as it suits them.

>What can possibly go wrong?

the real answer is genocide

In this day though it's impossible if you're not some third world shithole

I love this idea as long as it's mandatory and we can put a 30 foot high fence around it and then deal with the problem after it's been created

>like the one that was implemented in colonial Algeria
Yeah colonial algeria ended really nice for everyone involved.

This is why Jihadists will never rule the world.

Someone will make a joke, they will take it literally, ensue generations of civil wars and family blood feuds until they naturally destroy themselves (especially if they have nukes).

Fucking retards and retarded larpers...

>Muslims can only eat meat that's killed in a specific way

Use your brain

Frenchanons!
Show this to at least 5 people you know, do it, faggots.
Don't fucking surrender, fight for the normies opinion,else media wouldn't exist, were it a useless fight.

I like that people are finally talking about civil war.

Because it doesn't take a genius to see that Europe will be knee deep in blood soon.

They are savages of the highest order, barely even human due to centuries of inbreeding, they will never rule Europe because they are barely above niggers in reasoning and impulse control, this why they attack christian countries knowing that one day they are going to retaliate with extreme vengeance once they have had enough of their shit, they could have even wo the demographic war if they were model minorities, but instead they are the most violent and useless trash on the planet.

Too much fucking masturbating it's giving me blue balls.

Just erupt into civil fucking war already.

Three words:
>Go full Hitler
and I falsified his theory.

Why don't we just make two states? haha
Its not like we would be allowing them to accelerate their radicalization in police no go zones. haha
France won't be taken over by Muslims in five years. haha

JUST

Need to get UK out of EU asap and eject all radical Islamist. Then prepare to use it as the launch point to re-invade Europe when it falls.

Its like fucking clockwork at this point. Fucking Europe.

>nobody would dare to repeat that mistake afterwards.

I no longer have enough faith to believe this.

>France should introduce Sharia law says random man

DO IT FRENCHIES
They expect one of us in the wreckage. Sacrifice yourselves to save europe

Never heard of him, but we'll be the first western country to break into a civil war I can assure you that. Just give it 5 to 10 years, hopefully soon we'll see the Sharia police and we can start to target them and things will only get worse

>we should bend over and be raped to avoid being raped

>Never heard of him
Yeah. The only thing I can find googling is different articles from right wing websites about the same thing. Something is off