youtube.com/watch?v=ox8kouz86ww
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14681200?dopt=Abstract
academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/11/2584/2913898
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23514086
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is Max?

He is our future

>feed child nothing but soy-based liquid "food" from birth in attempt to create and breed the ultimate soyboy underclass

Surely he is their prototype

i love how that ugly muslim girl just visually slaps you in the face. To be fair these kids are pretending to be the opposite sex for some reason (>implying theres 2)

We need to redpill him.

I still don't fully get the soy meme

Poor boy already looks like a girl:(

What happens when that girl drinks that wine because it tastes like grape juice and gets totally wasted causing him to be hungry and drink all the soy milk and transcends soyboy status what do we do then boys we need to report parents

An insult. Some people think eating soy feminises you.When all studies say the opposite.

dont know if true, but
they say soy contains fitostrogens wich turn men into effeminated faggots

who the fuck in the marketing department approved the name Soylant....

> t. Big Soy
an user predicted you would come here.

They've got Soylent "DEW" Can't be all bad

>people are joking about soy consumption
>let me consume soy tell these nazi shitlords
Leftist are goddamn consumption drones, we should tell them to not kill themselves and let reverse psychology do the thing.

at least post the whole thing, where he says he doesn't care if his son becomes a woman

Here
What a wacko

already wearing cuck glasses. this little bastard is fucked.

The diet Mountain Dew is the most offensive thing in that picture

Please provide one study that says soy has any of the effects you think it does.

Also, there are more bottles in the full pic
Soy Ahoy!

That Gustav had a youtube channel and he's as gay as he looks like there.

>pieces of trash like this have a wife and a kid, and I don't

The world needs a good fucking cleanse

Child abuse and there’s nothing we can do about it

He was already cucked when he left the womb

No. If his parents are raising him vegetarian he's fucked.

he's already looks half gay. I bet his testies never drop.

its a culture of bad is good
villains are more celebrated than heroes
criminals are openly worshipped

i think it is more about edgy manchildren than jewish conspiracy

>abo education

YOU DIDN'T POST THE FULL ONE

the meek shall inherit the earth. in a way we are all already a bunch of museum fremen.

Vegetarian would mean that he might still get some form of animal products like milk/cheese and eggs. Gotta go Glutenfree Vegan if you really wanna fuck over the kid

Fuck off Maddox

Can i get a basic gestalt of this?

Please dont tell.me that there is a food that is actually named after a fictional cannibal food from a dystopian scifi movie

>implying the kid is his

yes, of losers like you

that kids on cocanium deffinetly.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFJ62vlZbls

Vegetarian diet is a perfectly sound way of eating

>posted from my Macbook

>tfw you generally approve of the concept of soylent but don't want it to be soylent

Eating food can be such a pain in the ass sometimes. Does anybody know of something that fills the role of Soylent without it being fucking Soylent?

That kid's teeth is going to fall out since he's not using them. Probably won't develop a good jaw either because he's on an all-liquid diet.

Yeah, food

>you are more likely to be raped by someone who belongs to 99% of men that by someone who belongs to 1% men

Maybe his father will die in some accident. There's always hope. Or maybe he has good genetics, and he will be able to overcome his estrogen fueled upbringing.

I tried to consume Soylent in the past due to its convenience. I can't even finish the 1st bottle. It tastes like dry paint.

>the meek shall inherit the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ox8kouz86ww

I have a feeling his jaw strength and protein deficiency will be just fine.

Nah it's just a flat-out lie. Sweden was very safe before the invasion.

>his pussy dont

>Argentina

We could nuke everything south of the Tropic of Cancer and humanity would only be better off for it.

All you worthless shitskins need to get vaporized

I hate refugees but I can give it a little slack if only women are imported

For an adult it is. But having a child on a vegetarian diet if you don't happen to have any knowledge on the nutrients he needs is terrible. Every month I happen to see news about uneducated vegetarians killing their baby because "they don't want it to eat meat".
Without consulting somebody who is knowledgeable about the stuff, a vegetarian diet shouldn't be even attempted on a kid long-term.

It's completely false. Sweden has had a bit of "scandal" lately, since they found out that 90 % of all sexual assaults are made by non-Swedes, but the prime minister says men are the problem.

I'll bite. First google search...
>equol [a soy metabolite] can bind circulating DHT and sequester it from the androgen receptor, thus altering growth and physiological hormone responses that are regulated by androgens
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14681200?dopt=Abstract
>These data suggest that higher intake of soy foods and soy isoflavones is associated with lower sperm concentration.
academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/11/2584/2913898
>In conclusion, soy protein, regardless of isoflavone content, decreased DHT and DHT/testosterone with minor effects on other hormones, providing evidence for some effects of soy protein on hormones.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098

why do you even know that?

99.999% of everything currently available to eat, contains soy.
Its depresssing.
My son only eats pizza, chicken stars and pancakes

Captcha great road

2 cups whole milk
1 scoop whey
1 the coconut oil
1 multivitamin daily

This will taste 10x better than soylent and be 10x cheaper.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23514086

Some studies say yes, some say no. Further research is needed.
This paper discusses the potential problems with researching this, including influence from the industry.
Down with the soy lobby!
Down with the vegan agenda!

>99.999% of everything currently available to eat
in burgerland maybe

is it true that if you buy veggetables they come sealed in a plastic bag?

of course he does--in all likelihood your kids will end up working for him. trumpcucks are truly subhuman though, so honestly i toss any resume into the trash if i find on social media they are a trumpcuck. its working for our small software company so far.

it's a meal replacement drink that was formulated in 2013. silicon valley idea.

never tried it, but it was intended for people who eat like shit (junk food,shitty takeout)/don't cook. one of the aims was it would be healthier for people at the absolute lowest baseline.

wait hold on is this guys a single dad?

So soybeans are bad, but what about stuff like walnuts, peanuts, and all the other nuts?

((()))

This

>I wouldn't see Max becoming a woman as a negative
>tfw

I'm sorry you have to grow up with this at home ,kid

No he appears to have already reached the irreversible stages of terminal faggotry

>nuts nuts nuts
fag

Plastic is good for you though the government said it was so it has to be you know i really like plastic

I think you mean vegans not vegetarians buddy.
Also if you are a retard you can fuck up a child on any diet.

>Not feeding meat
>This kills the baby

I'm all for low estrogen high protein advocacy however if you're trying to get vegans and vegetarians to join your side, you're gonna have to do much better than this obvious bs

Shit tier marbling on those hormone laced Amerimongrel steaks.

Soylent is illegal in Canada

>if you're trying to get vegans and vegetarians to join your side
actually, them and their progeny dying is prefered

>soy is creating young feminine men who want to be women
>soy is literally creating cute traps
nice. more odds of me getting a cute trap gf!

You’re gay

This is the natural order. Humans didn't evolve by eating vegan burgers. They are raising homosexual, low fertility soyboys. They will die off in a generation,

Curiosity led me there when I first saw that webm.

that is a cartoon

Tfw society caught up to the fact that you knew years ago when it started because sci-if is prophetic and even though it wasn’t a 1:1 accurate prediction there was still something wrong going on and now everyone is starting tthe get it

Charlton Heston did nothing wrong.

not too shabby aussie

just convert to islam and you can fuck the kid now

Sup Forums being full of retards as usual. We all know soy has little effect unless you are consuming 30+g of pure soy protein per day for months straight. A normal glass of soy milk has 7g of soy protein.

"BUT OH NO, ALL MY FOOD LISTS SOYBEAN OIL AS AN INGREDIENT" yeah, it's fucking oil which is present in minute amounts. You wouldn't even get 1g of soy protein from these foods.

Soy having major effects is a fucking meme and you are all wasting your time arguing against it.

And guess who invented the meme you're all parroting? (((They))) did because they own all the big businesses that are competing against soy because it's cheaper and easier to produce than the products it competes with.

But I'm just a filthy fucking shill kike for being better researched and more intelligent than you, right?

"studies show that taking insane amounts of soy protein can have minor effects" wow, no fucking kidding. Taking insane amounts of lots of foods can have detrimental effects on your body.

Seriously what a fucking waste of time getting upset about soy milk. Soy milk doesn't teach boys to be beta cucks, the liberal ideals they're taught in school do, the fact their father is either not there in their lives or is a brainwashed liberal cuck himself does, the fact their parents are facing pressure from other parents to act a certain way and "let their child be whoever they want to be" is.

There are real issues causing boys to grow up acting more feminine and less masculine, buy a little bit of soy milk or trace amounts of soy protein in trace amounts of soybean oil aren't the big issue, they should actually be extremely low on your priority list.

But "soyboy" just has such a nice ring to it that you sheep will parrot it endlessly. Good jobs thinking and researching for yourselves.

no

no please not these comics no
don't tell me this is some of that "fwuffy" shit.

Post a link to some of these studies, retard.
I am eager to BYTFO

Back to /r9k/ faggio

No, you get them off the stands in the produce section

Having a wife like the kind he does isn't worth it man.

>leaf writes retarded faggot essay
>No one reads it
Nice.

>soy ahoy

Thanks for the chuckle, user.

Is it just me or does that kid look like the amazing atheist faggot?

You clearly know nothing about Alex Jones.

Studies funded by the producers of soy products in order to dispel the alleged "myths" around them.

Do you think they would release the info if it was proven to have adverse effects, thereby destroying their product and company.

Oh yeah and

>t. soyboy faggot

The power of soy.

Why do they eat soy?
Are they vegans, what's the advantage of eating it?

dafuq is a soyboy

top kek finland.