What's the appeal of Monogatari? It's too damn talky, they should've just made it a light novel

What's the appeal of Monogatari? It's too damn talky, they should've just made it a light novel

feet

hahahahaha epic joke my dude

>feet.
It's clearly about the legs, faggot.

Only seen Bake but from my experience its mostly interesting directing and character actions. Great visuals with some of the best shot composition that you'll find anywhere. Writing that walks a thin line between entertaining and trashy. Top tier girls (except Senjou). Kamiya.

someone post the band-aid vagina

Watch more and you'll realize Senjou is also top tier

It's a blatant fanservice show for the "mature anime" crowd that wants to pretend that they watch it for the incisive social commentary.

2deep4u

I don't know man I can't stand that fucking cunt

does anyone have the vertical that says shit like "STUNNING VISUALS
GRIPPING PLOT
EXCITING BACKSTORY" over pictures of the fanservice

i want to fuck monkey

The dialogue is the main selling point.
and the mouths that speak the dialogue
The novels are great.

nevermind I found it

Nothing but waifufagging.

Yeah.

help i want to fuck hanekawa and have her hiss at my penis?

>What's the appeal of Monogatari?
Waifu candidates

Nise makes it better, season 2 cements it as a great series. If you can get the the big kaiki arc at the end of s2, youll realize that Kaiki is best girl.

The talky talk
I consider the series as one of my favourite anime. I find the conversation very interesting. I'm learning Japanese so it's very fresh, also.
I like the humour and the execution thereof through the dialogue.
The visual direction had created some very "ahh" for myself when the colour changes/flashes would confirm different perspectives or feelings from said perspective (You would of had to of figured out the colour direction by now)

Da bitches hot and shit too, son

But they cut out some really nice dialogue. The anime should be twice as long, plus the commentaries so four times as long.

Waifu pandering. NEET wish fullfilment for white knights.

It's a shit series. Absolute garbage.

Now stop making these threads

I don't know why I watch it. I've seen all of it except the new movie. I can't say why I watch it. I just do. I don't even like any of the girls even. Like I consider all of them pretty unappealing. No idea why I watch it. Don't hate it though, so there's that.

Senjou is top tier, but her relationship is forced

Don't we all

kill yourself user

why is snek such an underrated cute?

I don't even know what the fuck this shit is

Or why it keeps getting seasons.

Feet

Nadeko a shit.

>shit taste

>shit taste x2

>shit taste x3

Nadeko's for desperate faggots who have no standards
You could pick literally any other girl in the series and they'd be infinitely better than her

After the first twenty-eight commentaries you watch, you realise they've run out of ideas for them.