US GETTING NUKED BEFORE XMAS

It seems it is actually happening.

>North Korea may have ICBM capable of reaching US this year

Reports say that
- Kim seemed disease ridden during last appearances
- Defector's parasites tell that the population is sick, too
- There is an epic famine coming
- Kim is working hard on submarine launched nukes

To summarize: The country is on the brink of collapse, Kim is about to die in a few years anyway and has nothing left to loose since a revolution or his disease will kill him anyway.

It seems the US will get nuclear holocaust for christmas.

cnbc.com/2017/11/20/north-korea-may-have-icbm-capable-of-reaching-us-this-year-says-south-korea.html

Nein fagenzi, nein......

>epic famine happens
>country survives anyway because it’s so fucking fat

I fucking hope they nuke the shit out of Commiefornia
East Coast reporting in

>be american
>get nuked

only kim is fat. rest is starving.

plz be portland

Maybe Obama shouldn't have provided them with rocket engines through Ukraine

It's just fucking amazing how burgers just wait there and sit till they get fucked hard. new levels of lame duck.

Nope. Red Unification (적화통일) is coming. North Korea will use its nukes to force the US to withdraw from South Korea and then use sporadic attacks on Korean navy vessels and other targets to undermine the South Korean economy and eventually force the country into a confederation which is coincidentally what President Moon favors anyway

Basically the two main obstacles in the way of Unification are the politically crippled South Korean conservatives and the United States Forces Korea.

赤와대 + 조선로동당 (+중공)

보수파 + 미국

Most South Koreans can be bullied into doing whatever the most powerful people or whoever seems most powerful at the time want. The North Koreans and China will work together to make a US withdrawal an option for Americans, people don't want to fight a land war in Asia

The deal will be Americans Out in return for a Chinese-brokered denuclearization, the rest will follow as a natural consequence

Screen cap this comment

Iran will surely take a good lesson from this.

If you think Trump would ever let this happen you are a fucking retard.
Every heard anything about the South Chinese Sea?

Until I see flames and smoke on the horizon, I haven't been proven wrong.

And while I agree with you that trumps instinct is to fuck them up, public opposition to a war in Korea would be very very high

The US would have to do the heavy lifting and it would mean very heavy casualties we're talking at least 'Nam tier here

BRING IT ON, BROTHER?
BUT KIM JONG, WHATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN OUR MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM AND AIR SUPERIORITY RUN WILD ON YOOOOUUUU??!!

I fully agree with you but Trump has gone too far with his rethoric to step back now without looking weak as fuck.
I don't think he can backpedal without loosing his face anymore, and the same goes for Kim.

Horrible stalemate.

>be Germany
>Have a leader terrified of dogs

>>Commieland
First line of defensive missile strikes against nk
you got smarts

>mfw it's all conjecture to justify an invasion, and people fall for it for the nth fucking time
MUH WMD's!

Nice digits. Is it a Christmas miracle?

He backpedalled on china trade like a bitch though so there is precedent, the Oompa Loompa seems to fear the chink

Then again maybe this is 3847827th dimensional chess and a war in Korea is just what he needs to have an excuse to give China a bloody nose without getting a lot of whining bullshit from Amcham about how he's fucking up the China trade, and restore America's reputation for kicking people's shit in.

I agree with you he can't back down without taking some flak, but he does kind of hate Worst Korea (understandably desu) and he does like being Mr. I can make a deal, America First

I can see it going either way really

Few years ago US gov had to admit that there WERE wmd's in Iraq, so soldiers exposed to them could get treatment for it.
Bush took all that ridicule and still didn't admit it for security's sake. Obama would have had 3 press conferences bragging, consequences be damned.

I say let the fuckers toss their nukes over the pond, the major cities are leftist cesspits anyways.

Midwest reporting in.

nyc user here and im fine with being nuked