Boku No Hero Academia

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/117/3829/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-zGnLZY7BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off daily circlejerk

Deku's gonna land one hit on him and he'll melt into a puddle of goop. Turns out he was a clone all along.

Toga?

Twice.

is bakugo gay?

Come to think of it, that would explain the twice exposition chapter, a couple of weeks ago. I'd love it if the real bakugou was stored away in a jar somewhere.

Please don't combine Twice and Togas powers

Oh god they're gonna do it at some point aren't they

Oh god and Toga would know all about Deku too

Wait wait hold on, objection. Bakagou is using explosions here. Show's over everyone theory busted.

You can't stop the rape train.

No, all characters in this series are 100% heterosexual.

Twice's clones can use quirks, as seen when he cloned Dabi. There's no need to bring Toga into the theory.

Twice needs to touch someone to clone 'em I think? And I don't think Toga can copy quirks too.

No, just a faggot.

there's actually a tranny

>there are people that don't want to go balls deep into bakugou
defend this shit taste

You've misunderstood the theory from the start. I'm saying they cloned bakugou when they had him captive and the clone was rescued. All according to afos plan. No toga needed.

So? The clone is a thing that thinks it Baku

Wellll this could stir up shit, but one could argue that gender and sexuality are two separate things. The existence of gays is evidence of that.

Yep. That's what I was trying to imply. Guess I made it a bit ambiguous.

Then the investment the reader made on the Baku clone from his rescue onwards is lessened, mainly because the real Baku rotting somewhere instead of receiving that development. Assuming he's long since been dead/Noumu'd.

Nigga probably explodes when he cums.

Don't stick your dick in angry.

Something special in making a cocky bastard like him your fuccboi.

I wouldn't say this in public and am not trying to be mean in any possible way, but aren't just most transgender people just mentally off?

Like defective?

That's twice' while inner turmoil, it would be shitty writing to do that again

>not wanting to tame the angry with your dick

I want Bakugou to go balls deep into me.

Has one of these ever been made for MHA?

Well yeah, but many things happened after that rescue arc like their training, first part of the license exam. Turning to goop suddenly would be bad, wouldn't it?

That sounds very dangerous.

The implications of Twice's Quirk overall were a mistake. As is, the only way to ensure the reader isn't watching a Twice-made clone of a character at this point is by showing them take onscreen damage from something, anything.

Yeah, it was just a silly idea I came up with on the spot. I don't think it has any weight.

if someone does, the american flag panel should be re-drawn to look like All Might saying PLUS ULTRA!

Even as someone who is generally okay with trans people, I wouldn't dispute someone saying its mental illness. Its definitely mental illness to feel you are in the wrong body. That said, if all it takes is a surgery to solve that, I don't see why not.
Beyond that, I dunno. My cousin is the only trans person I know and hes not really off in any way that I'd attribute to being trans

I might do it, I'm going to take some suggestions though

I'm thinking

>Uraraka is the traitor
>When spoilers/5 minutes
>Mina/Tooru is a slut
>Baku=Sasuke
>Kirishima is gay
>people being mad at Baku in general
Something about Stain too

I need some more I think

i want katsuki to blast in my ass!

But Midnight is a sadist, not a masochist.

Well if the argument is that the wrong softwares were installed for the hardwares in question then yeah you can say it's a manufacturing defect

>momos momos
>Deku's shoes
>Uraraka makes cam videos for money
>chuuni crow
>people complaining about fujoshit/NTR doujins
>anime only fags shitposting

that's all I can think of.

Don't forget that Mineta poster

Kirishima also a traitor

You know, it occurs to me that theres no way they don't get found very soon.
Bakugou creates explosions.
Explosions tend to be loud. And bright. And its night time.

Assuming theres any security at all, they should be found pretty quickly.

Kaminari you mean.

Yeah, that
My bad
Too much wine
My brother came back from a trip and shit
I don't usually drink this much
Really should be on bed but my room smells like cat piss
Anyway
My bad

I don't think Bakugou cares in the end, really. So long as he can judge Deku's potential for himself he'll probably accept the detention readily. Since he's treating Deku as an equal now instead of an inferior, he may actually open his eyes and see the other side of being a hero that he seems to not understand.

I think it's weird that they'd just walk a bus-ride distance unless it's near the dorm.

I dont think he really sees Deku as his equal. At least if he does, its extremely begrudgingly. I think this is him trying to prove to himself that Deku is still the weakling he wants him to be.

I've mixed the two names up before myself.

They're at the original training docks

I have an angry girls fetish though.

>Stain was right
>Lida
>various pairings

Oh fuck me. I mistake that the place where they fought AllMIght 2v1. That place is pretty close I guess.

>D-don't look down on MEEEEE KISSSSSAMAAAAA!!!

Can somebody please explain this meme to me?
how come every manga has one character that just spouts this nonstop

As a favelado i can guarantee that there's definitively people who gets triggered as all hell if you look down on them, and by that i literally mean height

It's good way to show much of an immature asshole that character is and can pretty satisfying when said asshole gets his face beat in

>Another thread
Fuck off

So a bunch of angry manlets then.

Like, I get that it's always those kinds of bozo characters who spout it and then get their shit pushed in by the protagonist, but I can't help but feel like I'm missing some kind of cultural thing where tough guys get supper triggered the second somebody doesn't immediately try to engage them in a fight

>What's that? You don't want things to get violent EHH? LOOKING DOWN ON MEEEEEEE REEEEEE

Are Mineta posters still a thing?

I mean in the sense that he's taking him seriously in this fight instead of trying to punish him for trespassing on his dream or intimidating him.

Well, if it wasn't that Toga (and probably Twice) joined the VA after the Stain issue, i would be paranoid as fuck with every single character.

Think about it, there's a guy that make exact copies of someone, not limited in distance or time while the only way to know if it is a clone is to deal a fatal injure; then you have this girl that can make an exact physical copy of someone, polymorph into anyone as long as she has their blood (not stated time or limit); and at last their boss AfO can take and insert quirks at will.
Also Toga being retarded, actually looks more like she's playfull and give a fuck about almost everything, because if she was actually stupid she couldn't possible fool everyone, infiltrate, restrain any kind of urge and time her exit in a way she won't be suspected/tailed.

Where i'm going is that the VA could easily capture anyone, clone toga and AfO insert said hostage quirk into her, and as she morph into that person, study and reproduce their behaviour in a convincing way and also have their quirk...well you won't be able to tell that person was switched for a fake one, and yet worse is that technically they could do it any number of times they want until a clone is busted or the original is found.

>Think about it, there's a guy that make exact copies of someone, not limited in distance
Twice's flashback diagram indicate he has to touch the person or object he's duplicating. So only people he's come close to are candidates for duplication. And he still can't control the duplicates, so duplicating a hero will just end up with two heroes that want to kick his ass.

Also he can only make one thing into two, not more. Once Toga is cloned she can't be cloned again until the clone dies. Twice had many copies because his clones duplicated themselves.

I'm sure there's still a few delusional manlets here who project on him and think he will score and or turn into a super handsome big muscular & famous hero that gets all the chicks.

The rescued Bakugou is just a clone.
Twice never cloned anything since they took Bakugou, not even one of his comrades to get Bakugou back during the All Might vs All For One battle
Bakugou never took any damage since he was taken and he conveniently didn't face Orca or any other villains during the exam.
After this battle between Deku and Bakugou he will turn into a puddle of gloop, like everything Twice clones.

Implying that being mad at Baku is a meme and not justified rage.

why would shiggy bother to go through the effort of trying to recruit a baku clone

why would he bother to try and recover said baku clone if hes got the real baku stored elsewhere

where would they have stored the real baku, since afo was clearly keeping out of shiggy's way unless shiggy requested help, hence the heroes being able to get the drop on both the noumu storage facility and the hideout bar

if this baku was a clone, then why would twice keep this a secret from shiggy

and dont say "it was all a ruse", cause shiggy clearly isnt capable of such a long con, and the entire va very nearly lost until afo jumped in and rescued them all

even right now theyre supposed to be undercover and in hiding, while togas red cross adventure wasnt planned or authorized in any way and she nearly exposed the rest of them

Why does the girl look like Deku in the last three panels?

Because the artist is a fujoshi.

Maybe the clone don't know about it, like if he was created while the original was asleep/unconscious and then separated without seeing each other.

The real could be used in any kind of fashion, as a noumu or just a simple hostage for negotiation (if they reveal the real bakugou was never rescued even after a couple of city blocks got turn into a parking lot at the cost of "The symbol of peace", then the Hero PR office would burn hard). Also they didn't show it, but as they stated those noumus were controled/brainwashed, someone in the VA should have a quirk with that sort of effect. And that's all asuming the AfO in jail isn't a clone and the real one went underground even from the VA, and as we saw him, he could easly done it just for fun.

Narrative wise, this Bakugou being a clone robs the real one of his development since being rescued. Even if it thinks it's him, one good hit and it all poofs. The real Bakugou would need to be humbled and figure out Deku's secret and fail the test and do this whole fight thing again or else the character reverts to pre-rescue Bakugou. I don't see it happening.

As for AfO, I very much doubt a Twice clone could avoid getting poofed by several direct hits from All Might even if it had a quirk to reduce damage. By the end of that fight AfO's face was between All Might's fist and the ground. No way a clone would survive, nor was there an opportunity for a switch.

I think we're safe for now, but the reindroduction to Twice and the reveal of his history is setting up for a massive ruse cruise in the future. It's simply unlikely to have begun just yet.

like you

No, I hate manlets & I hate Mineta, you dumb manlet.

nice try, but I'm 5'7"

says the manlet
>can't even reach the cereal box in the morning
no wonder you don't grow taller

typical butthurt Graposters

liar, you're 4'9"

Is there any girl that Minoru can't rape? Literally none of them have the ability to resist his Qurik (tying a girl's arms & legs with his g-rapey hair and then raping her and dumping the body in the trash after he cummeth inside all her holes a few times).

Minoru puts the women in place.

Momo is a hard counter to grapes because she can create extra stuff where the grape is attached, so it falls off. If he sticks to her clothing, she'd just have to create sharp objects that rip and tear the clothing off (which may be part of Grape's master plan)

I knew I had heard deku somewhere else

youtube.com/watch?v=A-zGnLZY7BI

Fine then Momo is gonna get raped by Endeavor instead.

Well this ruins anime Deku for me instantly. I can now see that Deku was actually the accelerator spammer on Sup Forums before the became an Academia.

Momo could, potentially. Mineta needs to stick his grapes to her skin to hold her, and stuff she creates comes out of her skin. She could create bits of cloth between the grapes and herself so they get stuck to that and fall off of her.

Similar concept with Mina dissolving them or her slipperyness cancelling out the sticky.

Can Mina's fuel melt Minoru's beams tho

He'd have to stick it to her hair, because then she'd have to cut it off. But would she be able to just create hair from her head? Wouldn't it fall off like everything else she creates?

Hair is organic....... same material as your teeth.

Between cutting hair and getting raped, most people would probably choose the former. Maybe that would deter someone in a doujin, though.

Also, Momo can fill her vagina/anus with razor blades and spikes at will. The only people capable of raping her are slimeguy and Aizawa.

Not the same material, and hair is technically dead, but it is indeed organic.

That assumes single grapes are used to hold her down. If he uses grapes stuck together in a rope shape and wraps it around her body tight enough, releasing skin wouldn't free her.

>implying
If a real alpha-alpha like Endeavor raped her, she would just sit back and enjoy it and even show him her o-face (ahegao in Japanese) and moan lewdly and loudly while Todoroki watches (on their wedding night).

NTR-fags out, but also, Endeavor would never risk spreading his seed for such a pathetic quirk

True, he would use a condom. It's not about cummin' it's about taking her hymen in front of his son. Not even NTR, just pure, innocent rape.

>not even NTR
>while Todoroki watches (on their wedding night)

Possibly, but at that point it's more like a normal rope. Depends on the force she can exert while creating and whether the grapes or rope can be damaged by sharp objects. We haven't seen enough of Mineta's quirk to say for sure but if those grapes are nigh-indestructible it's definitely a powerful one.

grapes has the best quirk for a 25 level minigame

>Deku finally gathers the confidence to confess to Ochako
>spots her in the crowd and slowly approaches her
>suddenly Tenya puts his hand on his shoulder and slowly shakes his head saying "No."

Just like the first time. Poetry. And also Iida and Urakaa are obviously the traitor couple, just look at the shading.

>stop talking about the manga! >REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The shading is an indication of bad choices/emotional surpression, not literally being the traitor

In Iida's case it was him lying about not going after Stain

no

>That hentai doujin where Deku eats AM's hair and then he asks him if he feels any different and he answers no he doesn't, so AM says they have to transfer the material in some other way (unzips dick)

>That post about gay shit fuck off

Wow you seem to be angry you really need to chill out.

So when will this guy hold Izuku's mom as hostage at gunpoint?