Anime moments you'll always treasure

Anime moments you'll always treasure.

The scene from PSG where Panty got diarrhea. My sister said it was the greatest thing she'd ever seen, a month before she moved away and I never saw her again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=heUa5LqYva4
youtube.com/watch?v=kDD7EINQBmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This moment made up for everything Saionji did.

Why didn't you save your sister

This moment made me Lmao

Is she okay?

While Archer can copy "most" of Gils wepons. Lancelot can steal "all" of them.

Anyone who uses an enemies weapons in the middle of a battle against them is badass desu

She's fine, I guess. She married some old guy who vapes.

Nice blog, faggot.

Does he also happen to have no face and is bald?

Whelp, I'll never watch that show. Anything that has the lowest tier of humour gets shut off by me immediately.

Takkun

He swung the bat

Vid related from Yu Yu Hakusho

youtube.com/watch?v=heUa5LqYva4

It was unexpected and made me laugh out loud at how absurdly awesome it was. Probably my favorite part of the entire anime.

Singing along to Komm Susser Tod with Sup Forums in that EVA marathon stream a year or two ago.

He's only firing off 2-3 every second. For GoB, that's a pathetic rate of fire. Any non-servant could deflect that much. Even Medea was hit with more than that. Lancelot would have been a smudge on the ground if Tokiomi wasn't a retard and called him back.

PS: is KoH even necessary to grab his shit while it's flying out? Can't he just do it with his natural strength and dexterity? He's not using them properly, just to block other weapons.

>Archer can use Ea and Excalibur. without outside help.
>Berserker can't use anything he thinks is a weapon.

More anime should have girls with Diarrhea.

When the Slicing Simian appeared

You sad, sad faggot

The scene where Angel Beats got diarrhoea was better.

This entire scene

This scene from
Boku dake ga inai machi
youtube.com/watch?v=kDD7EINQBmc

swing the bat

I think I found him

Yu Yu Hakusho has a lot of those moments. One of the better moments I remember was during the Dark Tournament where Yusuke was beating off baddies in his sleep.