Christianity gives gay vibes

I wonder why when a christian is very religious gives gay vibes but when a muslim is very religious he seems dangerous and manly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kppx4bzfAaE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Lebanon_Mutasarrifate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachir_Gemayel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Auca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone answer me?

Jesus was a homosexual hippie foot fetishist. Mohammed had many wives and children, and a warlord who conquered many lands. Like the founder, like the spirit of the faiths they preach.

Muslim men at least in Afghanistan have tons of gay sex, especially with young boys.

>all these anti-christian threads with meme flags

The sooner you accept Christianity the sooner we can repair the west with a united direction.

But sex out of amrriage is punished by death too in afghanistan

Why very christian man give gay vibes? even priests do

it doesn't, Islam is just more harsh about homosexuality. you just false associate homosexuality and Christians because we don't commit genocide. which sets us apart. we have a reform.

No its not about that.its the vibes christian man gives that seem gay and creepy

Orthodox Men will rid europe of trigger happy inbreds

Like when u see a very christian man usually he seems like a gay in his manners but when u see a religious muslim he seems dangerous and manly no gay vibes at all

All christian man give gay vibes when very religious orthodox are christian too

Why christianity give gay vibes to man when followed strictly?

Can we say christianity is a feminine religion?That gives feminine manners to man

The crusaders were less gat but christians today refute them as christian and role models

Because the majority of Christians today are corrupted and misinformed Christians.

Catholicism has been hijacked by political activists as bishops, who refuse to preach the actual truth.

Orthodoxy hasn't been corrupted as much as Catholicism has. And Protestantism....is not only heretical, but also so intertwined with politics that it can be hard to distinguish whether it's a church service, or a fundraiser.

True Catholicism, when practiced, is a sight to behold.

Eastern Catholicism is the way to go.

t. Lebanese Maronite Catholic

then why most religious orthodox give gay vibes too? priests the most

Also for what i know lebanese christians are defeated by islam and surrender tehyr country long time ago to them

I didn't read OP, but smash brothers wins obviously.

kek
youtu.be/Kppx4bzfAaE

Yeah but many muslims are actually gay and fuck little boys.

I dont ever think of muslims as manly lol.

Most are huge pussies who cant even fight.

Christianity is an effeminate religion

both are gay

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

>The sooner you accept Christianity the sooner we can repair the west with a united direction.

The Christian church is the most leftist institution in Europe. They were the first to invite in the refugees, they were the first to house the refugees and they were the first to preach tolerance and diversity.

The Christian church has in no way proven itself to be able to 'repear' the west of any of its current ills.

Also, nearly every Christian church now supports and promotes Gay marriage. Most recently in Australia.

VERY UNCOMMON

neither

I think they probably give off that vibe because there are some homosexuals in the clergy. No doubt. But there are also homosexuals in other things as well (like that guy from Apple).

On the whole, most clergy live a life of celibacy (some Catholic rites allow marriage before priesthood).
That might be why they give off gay vibes, because they keep away from all the sexual things that the culture pervades.

What specifically do you mean by gay vibes?

Absolutely not. The reason that Lebanon isn't as Christian as it once was, is because a majority of us immigrated to other countries for better work or education (spoiler: me).

Even when the Ottoman's controlled Lebanon, we had our own autonomous region: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Lebanon_Mutasarrifate

Even today in Lebanon, the Commander of the Armed Forces and the President are always Maronite

Then there's also this guy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachir_Gemayel

Christians in the Middle East aren't weak or effeminate, because if we were, we wouldn't exist

Thats only because your churches became more secular over time.

Dont stray from the righteouss path. This is what happens when churchs do this.

Also, still better than muslims.

>Christianity
>gay videos
Oh yeah like that one time god nuked a entire city from existence simply because it was full of degenerates & sodomites
Low effort b8 sage

>seeing the gay in everything
user, I have bad news for you...

That was in the old testament. You know, the one written by and for Jews?

Did you forget that Christianity in Europe is heavily compromised of agnostics and atheists whom are allowed to pastor at churches (The Church of Sweden allows non-Christians to become pastors). There are also overlaps in church attendance and those denying the existing of God/rejecting Christ. Christianity in Europe has been long gone, and only very small insignificant portions of theistic-christ believing Christians exist in Europe. Does it not surprise you that some "Christians" in Europe want to remove Christian symbolism on churches? These are not Christians, these are people who hijacked a used-to-be religious institution because they see it solely as cultural and not as religious. Europe also has a notable high amount of "Christians" who identify as atheist.

This

>Also, nearly every Christian church now supports and promotes Gay marriage. Most recently in Australia.
Source? Even Hillsong, which is a very liberal church, said that they supported the biblical interpretation of marriage. It's also important to note that Australia is also heavily secular.

Canada has "churches" that do not display crosses, use the bible, or mention Christ/God. I cannot recall the specific church, but in Canada there's a church that carries the Christian label whilst having an atheist as a pastor. There is also another church in Canada that allowed an atheist secretary for the church, to preach and "deconstruct" the idea of God. Canada, Australia, Europe, etc. have turned Christianity more cultural and less religious, which has consequently caused people to use it as a means for pushing progressivism.

The US and very few European countries still continue to have theistic Christianity, which may explain why very conservative churches still exist there. Many people consider churches in the US to be fire and brimstone types that are deemed "regressive and conservative."

>subscribing to any absolute definition of your spiritual growth
>not realizing that spirituality has infinite variations that are unique to an individual

Zealots gonna zealot

Because you're projecting.

Because the world hates goodness. Evil is more alluring and therefore is prefered by the world. Don't be like the world.

It's because Christianity itself is weaker and more faggy.

That's why the actually gaylords stand up against christians to destroy them (and welcome in islam, and become destroyed by islam).

It's rock scissors paper dillema:
TrannyFags > Christianity > Islam > TrannyFags > Christianity > Islam > TrannyFags > Christianity > Islam > TrannyFags > Christianity > Islam > etc.

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but my meme denomination of Christianity which totally doesn't represent the views of the vast majority of Christians

Christianity is an internationalist, missionary religion. Typical Christian behavior:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Auca

Because the churches are promoting gay marriage.

Why do you "people" post under the EU flag? Are you that desperate to be white and well loved? Muslim culture is not masculine, it imparts a primitive lack of self control, impotent rage, controlling women because you fear them, harming dogs because you fear them, and all that rape and child sex, often gay. You are the most emasculated, creepy people in the world, and that's saying something now we have "liberals" to contend with. And shouldn't we actually sage these shitty threads?

Sage

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

"So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me."

now be gone you vipers