What do u know about chemtrails? Im a carpenter in va, spend alot of time looking at the sky...

What do u know about chemtrails? Im a carpenter in va, spend alot of time looking at the sky, it pays when you work outdoors. Seems like they spray when its gonna be cold and cloudless the next day. I notice the lines tend to line up with the vallies around here. But ive never seen this before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j88BcgzzcTc&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Misspelled valleys.

I live in a narrow valley. here is 3 or more jets spraying where my valley starts and stopping where it stops. Its like they focus on valleys ( hollars)

I don't know much, but they leave silver dust on my fucking pumpkins, since the planes pass by over my garden.

Ive heard its barium, aluminum, or even nano aluminum that can pass thru the blood brain barrier, and react with flouride in the water like a catylst, for extra toxicity. This is so crazy idk what to believe.

And you've had this "dust" analysed?

Go to bed, you must be tired and sleepy
*yawns*

>Seems like they spray when its gonna be cold and cloudless the next day.
So close to understanding weather, but still so far. Must be how missionaries felt when talking to barbarians.

Grow a mustache if you're a man, breathe through your nose, and clean it out a lot. Smart dust they put in this shit is nefarious.

all y'all need another layer of foil on your hats...

either that or your meds adjusted.

Haha chemtrails?
Time to take off the tin foil you nut. I can understand the JfK assassination and the moon landing but chemtrails? Get a grip. Those are clearly contrails. I can't believe idiots like you perpetuate this nonsense,
I bet you also think Obama is turning the frogs gay. Retard.

Why are military planes flying over urban areas in formation?

Can't they realize that this have a similar effect to having tanks in the streets?

You need to phrase the thread in a way that makes it sound political, the mods think this is paranormal even though it's all true and should be a political discussion.
>inb4 shills say it's fuel dumping

Watch Frankenskies documentary on Youtube. They have been experimenting with weather control/manipulation since the end of ww2

I notice that whenever there is a clear blue sky in the morning, by mid afternoon it’s full of those criss crossing streaks of cloud which by dusk becomes a grey haze covering the whole sky

I’m near one of the UKs major airports, planes come in low one after the other, dozens a day. On a clear day you can see silver aircraft way above the rest of the traffic leaving trails, making no sound at all (unlike all other aircraft overhead) and apparently unidentifiable on flightradar

Not sure what it all means.... but Alex Jones did mention in passing recently, that EU elites only eat food grown indoors. I can believe that but who knows, he didn’t elaborate much as with all his spiciest claims

No, but I guess I will do that. I'm curious myself.

>I notice that whenever there is a clear blue sky in the morning, by mid afternoon it’s full of those criss crossing streaks of cloud
Now what does that tell you about atmospheric systems? Ie. what will be conducive to what type of cloud.

>I’m a carpenter who works outside
That’s a framer
>I spend most mornings shitposting instead of working
Good news, you’ll probably have all day off soon.

Chem trails turned you gay.

Wrong.

Contrails evaporate, chemtrails expand and linger, actually creating a "cloud blanket"

In 2016 JOHN BRENNEN ADMITTED TO CHECMTRAIL USE BY OUR MILITARY as well as other testimony by our air force over the years.

Lefties that are diehard environuts REFUSE to enlightnen themselves as to what NATO governments are spraying in our air. As lefties whine about CO2, as plants expel CO2 eveynight, and make that the enemy...they refuse to learn what chemicals and toxic metals our governments are spraying.

Chemtrails are a reality...and you have much reading to do.

Clearly the gummint is telling us were fucked.

>Contrails evaporate, chemtrails expand
Based on what atmospheric rationale?

On the basic levels it's geo-engineering, weather modification, RF signal manipulation, Ariel research. Cloud seeding. Solar radiation management (silver, aluminum, titanium oxides).

But there is also Barium, strontium, tritium elements, Mercury, iron and other metals as well as a quartz like composite material. Similar to what you may find in old radio transceiver.

At the deeper levels, it gets even more sinister.

youtube.com/watch?v=j88BcgzzcTc&t=

And they *ONLY* choose to spray when the air is cold and dry, as opposed to warm and humid? I see, I see.

watch more Alex Jones he will straighten you out

Chemtrails are as real as this SLIDE THREAD

Now post Tay Tays!

Brozendine? Is that you?