KanColle movie has been out for a few hours

KanColle movie has been out for a few hours.
Any reviews in? Has it redeemed the series?

It was shit.

This.

Movie itself,especially fighting scene is good
Script is …maybe you have pros and cons about it

fuck off general

Ten-four private.

>fuck off when an animated movie just came out today
(You)

If this Kisaragi comes back as a sorta-abyssal thing is true it's even more retarded than I ever thought it was going to be.

Nobody will ever agree on plot direction, the art/animation direction is how you really judge if a show is good.

It's flopping really hard right now.

You are given complete control of the anime with $10,000,000 budget, but Fubuki HAS to be the MC.

How do you make the anime good?

4koma adaptation. Even a monkey can do that.

Saratoga is the only good looking one in this pic

Cut the battles and the action entirely.
It's now a comedy slice of life that plays out in short skits detailing daily life on the base, jumping between the perspective of an incompetent teitoku mismanaging his ships, and those ships just getting along with their daily lives. There is no overarching plot and battles are handled off-screen in a joking manner.

Basically like an adaptation of the drama CDs. It doesn't matter who the "MC" is because most ships will get some decent amount of screentime and the focus will be on character interactions and humour rather than some autistic director's abortive love letter to his bland waifu.

Over here.

What should the TTK look like?

Just going to leave this here....

CG producer.

His design changes in every scene he's in. It becomes a running joke.

Sometimes it's a generic slender adult male with short black hair and no face.
Sometimes it's a fat, balding old man with no face
Sometimes it's a girl with no face.
One time it's Kongou

>phone
This is the 40s goddammmit.

Make it World War 2

No it's not.

Are you retarded? Serious question.

This is a KanColle Thread, assume retardation by default.

Nope. Fuck this shit.

Today's her birthday: say something nice about her.

fuck off already daily threads

Fuck off with your gameshit, we're talking about the awful movie that we haven't seen yet.

Let this thread die. Go to the one talking about the movie.

Moe sol, never actually show any battles instead just reference them by having the girls come back with stock cartoonish injuries and yell at the admiral for sending them unprepared. If fubuki has to be the MC then each episode would focus on her meeting a different ship class, with some occasional episodes like the curry one in the first series where the larger cast of characters get together for some event. Also a warspite vs kongou episode where they both try to get the teitoku's attention only for him to ignore them both.

A Warspite vs. Kongou episode should have them as co-instructors for an eigo class, teaching the rest of the fleet english in order to impress TTK. They get super heated over who has the better teaching methods and whose "english" is more correct, but both utterly fail to teach their students anything because the class doesn't really give a fuck about gaijin speak.

That's fuck off SIR to you, private

No

I wanna lick their buttholes

Remember when Fubuki was a likeable character?

I'm the guy who watched the movie just then.

If you like watching Mutsuki cry you'll like this movie.

Hamakaze did not eat your snack.

Cute boys.

>Yamato isn't 2m tall

Anime canon is the worst!

Why can't KanColle get something good that's not doujin material once in a while?

Why doesn't Kadokawa care?

Why can't Diomedea just get swallowed by a sinkhole?

Was hoping Yamato and Musashi would tower over the other ship girls.

Anyone have a movie summary with spoilers?

I don't much care for KanColle, but I like this picture a lot.

It's okay.

Next anime will be animated by Trigger.

>You are given complete control of the anime with $10,000,000 budget

Okay, let's...

>but Fubuki HAS to be the MC.

...shut it down.

They think any adaptation of this franchise is too big to fail so they can get away with whatever shit they pull.

Does Yamato have a large part in the movie?

I want to grope Fubuki's ass and chest. Fuck, why isn't she real?

Yes. Pretty big.

That's just fanart. Don't play with my heart.

It's easy. Just adapt the 4koma. 4koma Fubuki was alright.

R-really?

Thanks, user.

>gay sword anime getts two anime adaptation by Doga Kobo and Ufotable
>KanColle gets Diomedéa

Aoba was cute. I loved seeing my lovely little reporter

Reposting here

>The story start with Aoba's group attacking a transport fleet. A mysterious "I want to return" is heard and then Kisaragi is drop.
>This Kisaragi act a bit strange and she remember the time when she was sunk. Then a strange mark start to appear at her elbow and as day pass she slowly become more Abyssal. No matter how much she wash it it won't go away, she become more violent and act like a different person.
>Then the "I want to return" voice is heard echoing again in Iron Bottom Sound. The sea start turning red starting from the anchorage in the middle of Iron Bottom Sound
>This "I want to return" is heard by the Abyssal fleet and they start to gather at Iron Bottom Sound
>If they were to finish gathering, the ship girls wouldn't be able to sortie into that area ever again. So they send out a decoy fleet with Fubuki in it to stop the gathering
>The enemy fleet have CV Hime and BB Hime. The composition is along the line of Summer 2015 E6
>The gathered fleet start to attack and chase after Fubuki and drive her into a corner, then a completely Abyssified Kisaragi came to save Fubuki
>In the end, it turns out Fubuki was the source of the "I want to return" voice and then a massive light appear
>And what was waiting in the light is the ship girl Fubuki who seperated from the grudge fill Abyss Fubuki
>In the middle of the mysterious light, the sinking MC Fubuki struggle painfully with vision of all the ships she sunk and it seem like she was about to be swallow by darkness
>However, another Fubuki repeated say "It's alright" and approach the sinking Fubuki without any hostility. Then a massive amount of red spider lilly start to bloom.
>In the end, Fubuki accepted the other Fubuki and then it pass away peacefully, turning into light. Kisaragi also pass on.

4koma Hatsuyuki was pretty good too. And Murakumo, when she appeared.

Boyshorts are not cute

So did Tatsuta or Tenryuu appear?

Musashi?

Tatsuta a small speaking cameo
Tenryuu a small role in the beginning battle

Musashi doesn't appear at all. (Why would she?)

This, the 4koma is great. Just adapt it and be done with it.
Tenryuu appear and did very well for herself.

>your semen demon fleet barely gets doujinshi

Where are all the Shiranui, Akashi, Ashigara or Chikuma doujinshi?

MFW these pale cute bosses get shoved aside to put the spotlight on this

I kind of dislike the fact that Akashi has long hair.

She is asking for some drama to happen!

>How do you make the anime good?

Because the merchandise and licensing sales are good, they only need to bring out anime or movies in order to boost the IP value and help recruit new customers and new subscribers.

KanColle anime was simply too much forced plot. What might be interesting if they created an anime series that was NOT canon but made simply for the fun of it. The character designs could also be different for that as well (just as you saw in the Fate Prisma Illya series).

The other alternative is to have a KanColle anime series from the perspective of the other two sides.

Do we see what remains of Kisaragi in the movie? Her death still haunts me to this day.

This Fubuki is better.

I want Tatsuta to kill me

Yes, in fact, it's a major plot point.

>She is asking for some drama to happen!
That's when she gets some character development and chops her poofs off.

I-is that legit the plot of the movie?

Yes, pretty much.

Watched it and can confirm.

Based on the summary from 2ch, aye.

Would plunge the depths

I want to release my load into her deepest part.

D-did they look cute and sound cute?

Are there any clips of them?

would lick her feet

Would fill the depths of her womb with love.

The flaming ball on her hat would be watching you the entire time.

Tatsuta was pretty cute if only for 5 seconds
Tenryuu was pretty cool, honestly

Fucking snowflake.

And I thought the Gundam 00 movie or the Gundam Unicorn endings were absolute clusterfucks of I don't even. How? How can that fuck this up so bad?

I will admit, up to that point (which makes the last 10 minutes), the movie wasn't actually that bad.

What did you expect from the same team as the anime. Atleast the fights are nice, I hear.

Funny as a fanfic but too disfunctional and too far from the Kantai concept.

>How can that fuck this up so bad?
It's not a problem if you watch with the usual kancolle anime mindset. You're not supposed to watch with a "detective conan fan" mindset for details. Instead, look for the moments with FEELS and feel invigorated about playing and paying for the KanColle game at DMM.

How is it different from all the beta males we have every season?

>feel invigorated about playing and paying for the KanColle game at DMM.
That's not the anime mindset. The anime goes against way too much of the game's canon.

What did she say?

In other words turn your brain off and just put that spoon filled with shit into your mouth?

I'm not talking about the Admiral. I'm talking about the relationships the girls have with each other in that series.

It's concentrated sociopathy of the forced comedy variety. It's funny in the framework of a larger, functional work, but on it's own it's completely mad and doesn't fit the property at all.

Would date.
We will put it in another room, it can play with I-class while I'm busy with that cutie.

Make the actual ships. They can "summon" them like power rangers shit. Its better than them "skating" on the seas.

Less stupid senseless SOL (curry ep, find Yudachi ep, Idol ep) and more meaningful SOL (More Atago and Takao, More Kitakami, More Oh-yoda!). Look at GuP. Make it more like that.

that she likes girls

You're not a Gumo.

Hope you guys like Ryuujou because she was pretty good in the movie