School presentation

I am doing a presentation at an art academy about /pol tomorrow, but don't have any content yet. It's hard for me to explain Sup Forums and your political views so maybe you guys could help
me out.
All content posted in this thread will be used in my presentation, no questions asked.

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centrumpartij_(Nederland)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is about the Jews and their lies.

Art? Kek faggot

Art majors are the most useless scum of the Earth. They offer NO value to the world whatsoever with their "work". Join a STEM major and actually learn how to contribute to the world you leeches.

Art school is for homo's.

My particular art academy is actually more focussed on making functional art with a political background. Maybe not the kind of art academy you have in mind where people paint and make sculptures without easy seeable context.

I don't know how to argue back to that so I'm just going to call you a faggot

Completely fine with that man

Chances are youre new here and its even more likely that as you present your findings, your classmates are already drooling and realizing they've wanted to fuck you all along. Holy shit man....first you start showing your classmates jon rafman and they think you're pretty edgy.....but presenting about Sup Forums jesus theyre dripping wet for you dude...Why dont you take time after class to call your mom and go over exactly how much money you wasted today, and how much you intend to waste in the future, until you get a degree and can finally move back home to get back to stroking that big dick of yours. like your classmates needed another reason to avoid your autistism. you remind me of ryder ripps right now youre being pretty gay

Pic is Sup Forums

I'm glad that we've come to a compromise through mutual respect. Faggot.

Been browsing and posting on Sup Forums for about 8 years so not really. Gold comment can't wait to put this in thanks.

totally. good luck at school man.

niggers

That's not art, that's propaganda. You're going to propaganda school, not an art academy.

HI-HA HOMOOOOOOO

What is this game??

Yes it's basically what you guys do here but put into a study, and more focussed on a Liberal point of view.

i want to see this shit when you're done with it

Sure thing, might take a picture in class

Op is a faggot

Door wie en welk jaar zijn deze gemaakt?

just do a big poster board filled with before pol / after pol images.

sims I think

So I'm gonna try and give you an actual answer. Sup Forums is supposed to be a board where people are able to explore political and ideological ideas that seem taboo to the populace without fear of having their lives ruined in the process. It's fun to toss around ideas (however unconventional or just plain wrong they are) in an attempt to try and solve a problem in our respective societies. You have everyone from lolbertarians to fagshits here, and I think that's what makes it great. Just ignore slide threads, like this one, sage goes in all fields.

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centrumpartij_(Nederland)
Blind fuck, lol

Alright guys this should be enough, you saved my presentation thanks

And yet you people still bow to American GI feet when they came and rescued your ass from Krauts in 1944.

If you really intend on producing functional art and maybe even getting a job some day drop the political part and take a cue from Luigi Colani that guy actually made money and even somewhat contributed to society.