How fucked is spain?

Memes aside, how fucked is my country and what should i do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gypsy_Round-up
youtube.com/watch?v=pVQEve4CWqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>how fucked is my country
Pretty fucked but you guys still have a chance

>and what should i do about it?
Implement a eugenics program, eliminate moorish genetics from southern Spain

Remove the migrants and we will be fine, or wait till the economy collapse and they'll leave
>eliminate moorish genetics from southern Spain
Oläf you know nothing about Spain

They already did that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

I wish that we had done it too.

How is waiting for our economy to collapse a good solution?

Is a hard reset at least, if they take the gypsies with them when all collapse would be glorious, and from there you can rebuild all

>By the end of the Reconquista and the conversion or expulsion of Muslim mudéjars and Sephardi Jews, the populations of Portugal and Spain were all nominally Christian. Out of Spain's population of 7 million, this included up to a million recent converts from Islam and 200,000 converts from Judaism
17% mudbloods? Wow I sure got BTFO, thanks for the lesson mr. 83 face

yes we remove that too 100 years after
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

We try with the gypsies but didn't work
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gypsy_Round-up

>Oläf you know nothing about Spain
Just stay where you are.

thanks good, you can come in summer in order to give us shekels and women but have to go back in September, ok?

>wait till the economy crashes
T. Franco

>100 years later
>remove 200 000 of them
>30k-90k of them come back
right

You aren't white in the first place, what are you worrying about? Protect the germanic countries if you can.

Neither you Hasan, you need Council of Troubles 2: electric boogaloo and remove protestant shit

We even have a new Alba ready to go

>Protect the germanic countries if you can.

my political science professor said the catalonia crisis polarised spain so now 50% of the country are actually concerned about their nation and their identity again

happy 20-N btw

>catalonia crisis
More like catalonia tantrum

you're trolling, right?

Who give a shit about being (((white)))?

Germans are cucks nowadays, there is no hope left for them.

can we talk about the 8 seconds? how did the rest of Spain feel about that?

Ofc he is
>By the end of the 18th century, indigenous Islam and Morisco identity were considered to have been extinguished in Spain.
>happy 20-N btw
Ty
>Who give a shit about being (((white)))?
Being Catholic is what matters to Spain historically

I just hope Leonor becomes Isabel 2.0.

It was fun, the independist faggots got BTFO and just made a joke of themselves

the white race doesn't exist, there are several ethnicities that populate Europe. Only amerimutts believe in it because they are mongrels.

We'd still have our ethnicities to ourselves rather than these islamists basically fucking invade europe and everyone accepting it in the name of (((Diversity)))

Blame the french and german faggots, they love to suck muzzies cock

*How fucked Spain is?
Learn proper inglés amigo

hear hear

Felt like I was watching La Hora Chanante.

Manolos...

Fuck off jordi

The articles lies. It was a lot less converts. It's jew propaganda to portray Spaniards as moors..

we tried but you got butthurt af

don't worry we will succeed soon enough

we'll be fine
our alpha status got renewed and certified during the catalonia tantrum

you should take more siestas

>Memes aside, how fucked is my country and what should i do about it?

dunno, Catalonia was based enough but they were bluepilled on EU.

The rest of spain is africans so they probably love the eu.

who the hell cares about spain anyway. Since they dont vote against the eu they are traitors.

Is catalonia still a thing?

if you put puxi and the other traitors in the garrote,with the king turning the crank, your future is secure forever.

Emigrate to the Netherlands and open dat mutt pussy

Why is this meme flag still up?
You're not independent.

It's fucked

your professor is not wrong. For now it will mark a new course in national politics. The key for not repeating the second republic is in the hands of PSOE.

"España ha venido a menos por una triple división: la lucha de clases, la lucha entre partidos y los separatismos regionales. Una vez España encuentre una empresa colectiva que deje estas diferencias atrás, volverá a ser grande como un sus mejores días." José Antonio Primo de Rivera presente! FELIZ 20N Compatriotas!

you tell me fellow spaniard

youtube.com/watch?v=pVQEve4CWqQ

These scum are no match to the real spanish warrior. We have many flaws, but when is time to defend our land we never fail.

i hope so

also, free josué estebanez when?

José Antonio Primo de Rivera se aplicaba el calificativo de intelectual, y todos sus biógrafos sucesivos adoptaron su propia definición; pero Ledesma Ramos fue con mucho un intelectual más serio, un pensador mas disciplinado

DON'T worry is a puto guiri de los cojones banderafalsamintiendo ya pillé uno el otro dia esa puta mierda de extranejros no saben ni hablar ni español ni catalan.

>t. someone who is literally flying another country's flag

aviam manolo, entenc que sigui frustrant haver de començar a treballar despres de tants anys de robar diners als catalans, pero fer veure que no existim no t'ajudara a acceptar la realitat: serem una nacio independent

Algun dia Catalunya tonrarà a ser rica i plena, quan la netejem de traidors i ignorants com tu

you’ll be fine

se us ha acabat el broquil manolo, els xarnegos us assimilareu o sereu deportats

أنت حسن حبيبي أنا عربي و كاتالونيين و أنا حب كاتالونيا
لا إله إلى الله و محمدن رسوللة
الحمد الخلافة الكاتالونيا

Kill pedophiles and Jews. That's the best thing anyone can do at this point.

وقتل القشتالية حيث وجدتهم حتى لا تكون فتنه و الكتالويا الأكثر أكبر

I mean, in pure economics terms, can pic related be a thing?

looks comfy
at least you would eventually give us a referendum like scotland, right?

That would be great.

Well, you'd mostly be a holiday place for our slags, but yeah. We'd take you away from Spain.

Deal, but you must stop germans from coming then

At this point, is there any country in Europe that isn't fucked besides Estonia?

I knew it meant nothing so I just ignored it

Well, Germany is EU, so we have to ally with our fellow pakis.

I have no faith in Spain. Watching that video where the migrants come ashore on your beaches and no one stopping them then days later cuck retards form a human shield around the beaches to prevent paying tourists from coming in when you should form a human chain the opposite way keeping migrants out. To me you guys are at German levels, I can't feel bad for you anymore.

Not surprised at all...

Poortugal will be sad you forgot them, user. Don't forget your allies.

>recognizing insane Catalan claims to the Baleares

They'll eventually come once we're free, Valencia on the other side will be nuked just in case they want to join us too

Holy shit we did that tru, I really hope our people weren't so lazy and leftist that's all, if we had right-wing politics like when we had fascism and hard-working people, we'd be a much better nation

>Catalan
They're going to be annexed by the Kings Own Drunken Slag Regiment.

Spain is literally italy tier second rate european power

Portugal is EU, brainless.

Tbf, that's all I want. Catherine is not worthy of real children.

More like our status quo.
We're clapistan tier globalist cucks.

PUTIN MADE CATALAN GREAT AGAIN