Gab.ai

Why aren't you using GAB.ai right now?
>No censorship, fervently free speech organization
>Doesn't rely on butthurt corporations for ad revenue
>Innovative and rapid development and deployment of new features
>Owner of the site regularly makes fun of people who beg him to censor others
>Has a proven record of fighting for free speech and free markers through lawsuits against monopolies like Google and Apple
Well? What are you waiting for? Tell all those conservative celebrities to get on GAB right now before Twitter and Facebook locks their account. Twitter and Facebook and YouTube are planning a big purge soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi Andrew

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai

Honestly I just don't find Gab aesthetically pleasing. Also I just use Twitter to shitpost at liberals and gab has a lack of easy targets.

there are no liberals to trigger on gab

twitter fucking sucks but i need it for work

>no censorship

youre going to have no choice though, they are purging conservatives, sam hyde just got banned permanently. people need to move to gab and get celebs to tell their followers before their accounts get locked.

We have 4chins
Twatters for arguments with lefties/Liberals/toryboys

Live by the throwaway account die by the throwaway account.

>implying it isn't CIA run

nope, theyre forcing people to add phone numbers now

That's fine. There's plenty of ways to get throwaway phone numbers and if that doesn't work then I'll just be done with Twatter. I only ever spend 10 or 15 minutes a day shitpost their anyways.

fuck off with your advertising you fucking faggot

I was hoping to find a thread on the new twitter rules, but this is just as good.
Starting Dec 18, they'll go full big-brother, monitoring cookies on your client for traces of websites that they disapprove of.

Sup Forums is enough antisocial media for me. I've never used any other.

they censored banned weev off the platform, free speech my ass those cunts are dead in the water and will never be anything more than a trump hugbox

So, about the same, since a lot people I know have the same FB account they had years ago, but the same people haven't kept the same phone number for more than a year. Ever call the number of someone you haven't spoken to in a few months? Usually the number has already been recycled. Then you got to message or e-mail them to get the new number.

Here's twatter's private policy (currently). From what I understand, they have to give it 30 days because of some regulation in the EU about not changing privacy policies without a 30 day notice.

Knowing weev it was probably because he was actually violating their terms by saying illegal shit

Death threats or some other such shit

>shilling for a CIA honeypot

You can't be this fucking stupid.

They censored Anglin for saying it was a good thing a fat bitch got run over at Charlottesvil.

It's also owned by a Jew.

enjoy your alternative social media, you can play Jew or Jew

Because it's a right wing circle jerk

No britbong, you are the honeypot

No anal-ytics - Yet
Does not have the number of users, to make my switch worth it - Yet

What are you talking about?
Anglin shits up the feed every day. I know I saw his article calling Heather Heyer a fattie on Gab.

the owner of gab threatened to ban anglin for posting a meme about the fat slob who died.
anglin deleted and then they started bitching at each other.

social memia is for retards

I do use it

I never said Anglin was banned, I said he was censored. Rumours is that Gai was afraid they would pull their URL as well

man am I glad I stopped using those websites