How arr these two still together? Do they even still love each other?

How arr these two still together? Do they even still love each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4524068/Hillary-Bill-Clinton-make-separate-visitsto-Chelsea.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying they ever loved each other

>still

reptilians like hillarity are incapable of love, and monica lewinsky drank all of bill's.

There is no particular reason to believe they have ever engaged in love with each other, physical, emotional, or otherwise.

Fair enough.

>marriage is a sham for tax purposes

aren't they all lol

They are a political entity not a living senile couple

>love....

Is it capable?
No

Well, Hillary's a psychopath but she's got enough brain cells to have realized that she needed a charismatic gladhander like Bill to get anywhere in life.

Don't know if anyone even knows where Hillary is, but Bill lives in his penthouse at his library in Arkansas.

oh, to be a reference librarian :3

They haven't lived together for months. It seems Bill was really pissed off about Hillary's new book, not sure why.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4524068/Hillary-Bill-Clinton-make-separate-visitsto-Chelsea.html

I'm confident there is a type of real affection there. Even if it is merely a shared duping delight. I'm certain they celebrate the evils they've perpetuated upon the useless eaters of the world with great amusement and satisfaction.

>arr

Cannot be compelled to testify against your spouse. Simple as that.

As husband and wife, they can not be compelled to testify against each other.

Not gonna lie. #NeverHillary voter here. It's been fun reading about how she wants all the people stupid enough to support her campaign to crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let her get her hands on another Haitian orphanage.

To be fair the only thing better than having a woman who lets you fuck whores is having a woman who sell influence and pays for your whores.

Wait,reptilians are capable of loving people?

Love ?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

that word does not belong in this topic

Air Fuck One.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

See this morning's news user

Love?

BC: I am gonna be governor and president

HRC: I too have political aspirations

BC: We can marry because optics

HRC: OK but no fucky I like chicks and children

History