Search "HRT months" on twitter

>search "HRT months" on twitter
>pic-related
>bunch of ugly dudes transitioning into ugly women
>it's all white people

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
newscientist.com/article/2141784-sperm-count-has-fallen-by-nearly-60-per-cent-in-richer-countries/
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results/?tag=transexual
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she's cute, fuck off.

ivanka?

He'll regret it. They all do.

We have left the Anthropecene and entered the Soycene.

it doesnt even look like a girl at all to me but im a normal straight guy. do trannies expect to only pick up other crazy people or are they just super delusional. ive never met one irl

There are a few of them out there that can genuinely fool people and they're giving false hope to the majority who really cannot.

Yeah they do expect to pick up normal people. That's why they become part of the 46% suicide victims when normal people reject them and all they have left are other mentally ill freaks.

Statistics shows that blacks are more likely than whites to be trannies:

>williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf

White (non-hispanic)
65% of population, 55% of trannies

Blackies
12% of population, 16% of trannies

Mestizos
15% of population, 21% of trannies
Not to mention that blacks are the most gay race in America. Whites are the least gay race.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

OP btfo, yet again.

The explosive growth of transisms is at least in part a reaction by lemmings to the increasingly-hostile anti-white, and specifically, anti-white male zeitgeist we endure.
>white people are evil? I'm a black now!
>men are evil! I'm a woman now!
>white men are evil? I'm a filipina now!

He looked okay when he didnt put on women's clothes.Just cut that faggy haircut and remove the makeup and there is a man there somewhere.
I just can't believe the fact that a normal looking man can get his brain fucked at this much of a level that he has too pull that shit.
Now if we were talking about /r9k/ tier autists, i can get it when these retards want to "become a woman" since they are so starved for attention that they have to do outrageous things to get it like the faggots they are.

>search "HRT months" on twitter

Here's the thing I don't get. Everytime I see a "white people BTFO" thread, it's always some completely random person that OP has manually searched up and found and then get buttmad triggered over. Like this thread, OP chooses to search for something that makes him angry...and then act surprised that he gets triggered.

> tfw so red pulled I had a political nightmare about democrats, jews and cucks
> actual first time I've felt fear in years
It's not like those monster dreams as a kid Sup Forums they're real.
It'll all be fine Sup Forums right?

>meme that SRS is white privilege :)

Why is this on Pol? To to the Sup Forums fag thread

He literally just put a sports bra on.

Also Brazil, Iran and Vietnam are the holy trinity of trannies. Not everyone speaks English.

Here's a handy, savable pic for transgender by race stats, if anyone wants it.

Where am I being "buttmad triggered" over it? Did you just learn those words for the first time, Ahmed?

Pilled*

Those won the genetic lottery, something leftist do not believe in. We are all the same they say.

Traps are gay. Heath the ovens.

Jewish people. Not white people. Jewish.

Ok, I'm so very sorry for using such insensitive words to hurt your sould. So why did you take the time and effort to search for things that makes you, and the rest of Sup Forums, "somewhat upset"?

He's going to join the 42% soon.

Lurk moar. That's literally 90% of Sup Forums threads.

Literal furfags.

Is there a reason why this is happening? Please no soyboy soy diet theories.

>when you realize that is just a fat boy with a tiny benis
the only good traps are traps with huge dongs

incels jerking off

Latinos become trannies because they are already freaks of nature. Brazil is the origin for most of the world's crazy surgeries for the same reason.
Blacks become trannies because they can't hack it as men. In the Black community fucking a man isn't gay while being fucked by a man is gay. Once a man has lost the power struggle and become 'gay' then some of them embrace it and become one of the 'sistahs'.

this. feminine benis is a meme

>thinking they're a girl with a dick
>not super delusional

Actually look at most trannies, their 99% jews due to their inherent low testosterone from all the inbreeding in their culture

I thought for black people it was just a lot of niggers go to prison and end up coming out gay cause they've been raped.

could be worse

its in the water, nigs don't drink water, they drink purple and cokes
spics drink cokes and mexican imports
only whites drink water

gas yourself.

My guess about the disparity among the races is that blacks and mestizos are more likely to be raised by women - moms, grandmothers, aunts, etc. - and have no father figure in their lives. So, they are more likely than whites to be either gay or trans.

TRAP

Western whites are morbid,

welp

>westerner using XiaoMi phones
weebs should get the rope

Niggers in prison don't act much different to niggers out of prison. The only difference is that there is no pussy in prison so the rate gets even higher.
Any nig involved in a successful gang will have had his dick sucked by a man at least once. It's common for the winner to humiliate the loser and in a society where you can't put a tire over their head and set in on fire sexual humiliation has taken the top spot.

>when you're so ashamed of your sexual fetish you can only secretly live it in your cluttered 1br apartment but you yearn to be free

Remember, it could be worse.

>everyone involved is obese
imagine
my
shock

>That moment when a shemale sex doll seems like a healthy fetish in comparison.

>looks like a girl
>russian
Poor lad.

newscientist.com/article/2141784-sperm-count-has-fallen-by-nearly-60-per-cent-in-richer-countries/
>The review pooled data from 185 different studies, and found a 59.3 per cent drop between 1973 and 2011 in the average amount of sperm produced by men from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. No similar pattern was seen in South America, Asia and Africa, although fewer studies had been conducted in these countries.

Give it up, Taiwan is the soy boy while China's the chad.

>when you and your partners' panniculi have made sex mechanically impossible so you are forced into deeper and deeper caverns of psychological degeneracy just to feel like sexual beings again

its soy

30 years ago:
>be ugly low test dude
>look into mirror
>oh no that sucks
>carry on with your life

now:
>be ugly low test dude
>look into mirror
>oh no better transition

Fuck off already.

She's beautiful.

imagine if they had forgotten the air holes and went with clear plastic for the vision in the frog face and the fat cunt suffocated while having it's balloon animal dick sucked by the other fat bitch in the dog suit that smells like old carpet in a mexican household with 3 generations of family living in it

top fucking kek

white males were literally meant to be white girls

white boys are worthless

Poor dog.

white males are undergoing a genetic bottleneck.
Only those able to resist the gay/trans agenda programming , the jewish 'have no children to save the environment' plot and the childlessness though pursuit of hedonism/ consumerist agenda will survive to reprodue the next generation.
Whether we have enough strong fighting men to resist Islamic takeover or NWO communist technocracy we will find out soon enough.

Napoleon Dynamite lookin' motherfucker.

>Freakin' idiot.

What's wrong with a technocracy? I'd sooner trust engineers and scientist rather than politicians.

>dog suit that smells like old carpet in a mexican household with 3 generations of family living in it
lol

>not even 2% of the population in any western country
>given constant attention by mainstream media
>given attention on radio, in newspaper articles
The media in all essence works like Sup Forums
You should in no circumstance take it seriously
It's all fake, it's not what is happening around you, it's political, ethnic and religious nonsense.
It's all fake, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with solving problems, it could be, but mostly it's not.
It creates problems, like an anonymous image board with a hivemind mind you the press is also biased, there is absolutely nothing you can be sure of.
Either it is some rus or pajeet posting threads about Hitler to shame whites into ruffling their feathers or NATO playing landgrab with them and putting it on as plain and simple propaganda or all these larping western flags that aren't western people at all, spamming the same anti western, anti woman, racebait threads day in day out, all trolls but mostly botnets.

People today, your based gen Zykblon seems to take anything written on wikipedia serious, since they spend more time online thanks to the smart phone / tablet, etc and are constantly engaged in the virtual world through facebook, twitter, instagram other nations that are against the west use this, there is SO MUCH foreign money in the US, espacially Arab oil money that you must wonder that the movements i.e. BLM, LGBT aren't just a spawn of those influences driving a wedge within the west and between the US and the EU.
Nobody would dare to take the west on at this moment but that doesn't mean many nations move in the dark to plot against the west.
Then again it always starts with something true and when u push it, like threads with subjects being posted daily here people overtime who are exposed will be influenced by it and adjust how they think some sooner than later.

>I'd sooner trust engineers and scientist rather than politicians.

as if engineers and "scientists" haven't been in the pockets of big industry and big finance from the start of the "Enlightenment"... what an historically illiterate peasant you are.

Why do they think this is beneficial? They dont look like women at all. Why not just crossdress?

A solid theory.

Africans are naturally submissive and servile, that's the reason they are the one race to be widely traded as slaves, they never rebelled and served their master.
So i'd guess it's normal for them

To be completely honest with you, I'd give xir a reach around while pounding that boipus.

It would certainly eliminate a middle-man and I'd assume nerds to be less skilled at lying than people that talk for a living.
>big industry and big finance
The term you're looking for is "capitalist".

Its a new and fashionable fetish. All the other answers you got are bro science and memes.

Compare to cuckoldry, feet, fake tits, etc other fetish fads that came, exploded, and later deflated.

because it would likely be controlled by the shady meglomaniac jews and bankers that have been subverting everything for hundreds(or more) years.
How could we trust them to be in charge of things when they have shown they are willing to destroy everything or completely set back humanity so their own bloodlines prevail?
It's not that they are better that the general population either, their descendents just happened to be born into their jewish system of subversion at the right time for technology to advance at breakneck speed at thus might end up as the new World aristocracy that we won't ever be able to get rid of.

i've got no problem pounding twink boipucci but their dick has to work and the hormone-induced tiny soft dick doesn't do it for me senpai

>she's cute
>extremely lanky hands and legs
>has a dick
>but, she's cute!!!!
>she

Fuck off.

>i couldn't be happier

bullshit.

I think the ones that want their dick to work do some hormone rotation, so they have periods of infertility and of virility.
Its also apparently more healthy than straight female hormone only, or so I read on Sup Forums, which is full of great and trustworthy information.

>i couldn't be happier

STOP

>i'm a woman now!

OH NO NO NO NO

>panniculi
Panniculus, sometimes referred to incorrectly as pannus, is a medical term describing a dense layer of fatty tissue growth, consisting of subcutaneous fat in the lower abdominal area. It can be a result of obesity and can be mistaken for a tumor or hernia.

learned something new on pol today

Straying from God. Nigger were more ungodly to begin with so homo-/transsexuality is more common with them.

is this straight or gay?

>it's all white people
of course it is

Gross but fucking funny. GOd dammit those fucking freaks destroying their lifes over a liberal meme about gender

AYY LMOA

This magnificent being has a penis.

thats fucking depressing really. This should legit be stickyed on the frontpage of advice, lgbt and fa.

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results/?tag=transexual

Or just take HRT and continue to be men? I can allow HRT as a treatment so long as (((identifying as the opposite sex))) is not allowed

I'd fuck that!

dear god, what kind of doctor would do this to his patient

>allow

Nigga you ain't my doctor.

This is sad. White people are being ethnically cleansed. Most don't even notice it.

How do you wipe an entire race without their knowledge? Make them stop reproducing by any means.

im not surprised it's the eternal leaf who says that