FLORIDA

politico.com/story/2017/11/20/florida-sex-scandals-248568
Forget Alabama, what the hell is going on down in the Sunshine state Sup Forums? Any Gator Anons here?

Shhhh.... Just Florida being Florida user

>florida

It's crazy how florida is the best yet the worst state at the same time

239 reporting

its the heat, hot girls, old pervs, bad drivers and good blow from miami that makes us the way we are

I for one wouldn't have it any other way

I want to hear more about this 'best' part? I do not think we are really best at much at all.

561 check in

Love my state

>florida
>best state
Try again Cletus

904 here. What's all this about?

men in florida liking pussy and being persecuted for it

>North Carolina
>best state

Fuck off, we're full.

321, haven't heard shit about this.

why is the dude on the rights face trying to escape donald?

I haven't heard anything about this, but Im a SoFlofag so I don't pay much attention to state politics. Maybe none of the accusations have hit the news yet?

Which florida politician got caught fucking underage alligators?

aw shit another 904 user lets go DUVAALLL

561 area code is best area code

Too much sun makes people into niggers.

Florida is the best state.

Can confirm

321 is just a 407 newfag

>The biggest shock to the system unfolded Friday when the state’s Democratic Party chair, Stephen Bittel, quit after POLITICO Florida reported numerous women and men complained he created an uncomfortable work environment for young women, from leering at them and trying to persuade them to fly on his private plane to using a stress-relieving squeeze-ball shaped like a naked breast.
>.... Also backing Bittel was U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. The former national party chair had made Bittel a top party financier, having hosted President Obama and Vice President Biden at his home in the past.

>the state of DWS

>be n.c.
>call someone else (other than s.c.) "Cleetus"