Were did it all go wrong?

Were did it all go wrong?

when she turns into a hamster

When the writer decided that a cute, sweet, and sexy girl could turn into a brat hamster and piss everybody off

video games and cola

Lack of a mother figure in her life.

>Were did it all go wrong?
when the manga changes to full on friendship with the girl gang instead of umaru being umaru. the author is trying to fix this when he added sister competition for the brother.

Nowhere. She lives most fulfilling life human could possibly have.

Delicious butthurt

This. She picked up her habits from watching the seemingly structureless way that a bachelor wageslave lives his life, and the utter lack of top-down pressure from a rigid authority figure has led her into all sorts vices.

This.

Umaru thread?

This show is bad.

Made the main character a manipulative, annoying cunt.

Does she actually become small or not?

No
Umaru is Umaru, she didn't like to be alone, many new chapters portrait her in her house mode

May Umaru threads last forever

Season 2 nigg.

Are the specials worth watching?

Yes, they are short anyway, you can watch them in less than an hour

Umaru is the most needless and unlikeable character of Himouto! Umaru-chan.

Not enough T.S.F. 2bh

Ildoing nothing is not fulfilling

Is Sup Forums really this cute?

I dunno, but I would love another season of this show. This is the kind of show that you would love to watch after getting back from a long workday.
Like having a cute sister without actually having the disadvantages of really having a real one.

I want umrau to piss in my mouth

>the most needles
she has a very important quality, the charisma that let people like her, with this quality she helped Kirie, Sylphinford and Bonba

Ideally girls should be raised by single fathers for both having a loving, supporting person in her life and also a loving and supporting sexual partner.

Loli Umaru is cute! CUTE!

Gonna ravage that ass

MODS

D I A B E T E S
I
A
B
E
T
E
S

Yes she has the same shrink ray from Westworld.

Am I a pleb/not a true fan if I prefer the later parts of the manga? I found Umaru's early behavior to be pretty irritating and I ended up loving her development once her group of friends is fully formed. I also liked the increased focus on Taihei and more subplots unrelated to Umaru (such as Ebina's crush on Taihei and the search for her brother).

the whole manga is about her growth and the life of taihei and Umaru
she was a fucking brat in the beginning

UMA?!

Umaru is super cute though.

Hug the nug!

Get out

The nug gang is fun though

When she became a lazy hamster.

Season 2 when?

Go back to Usagi Drop.

Why is she searching for her brother?

is there a male equivalent of umaru?