REDPILL ME ON #METOO

/pol I need a help. Give me your biggest redpill for this campaign. I've been living under a rock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFPLdhh5crg
youtube.com/watch?v=NiTWh8paqNY
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41594672
knowyourmeme.com/memes/metoo
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump this slide thread

Nice Pepe

Would you fuck wojak or tongue his anus?

TTT

Come on goys, need some redpills.

I'll give you a red pill on this, but it requires rectal administration. Bend over. #youtoo

I need redpills, not shitpills mutt.

Goys?

the essence of women distilled into a hashtag; something is happening and giving other women attention? poundMeToo.

Poland is asking for another invasion.

Do You Want To Grow Your Penis Size ????? Try super penis vitality by INFOWARS

Nice shitpost.

dont know because you can't rape an armed woman

>#notme

#mejew

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFPLdhh5crg

youtube.com/watch?v=NiTWh8paqNY

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41594672

lazy swedecuck

The "woman" who started the #metoo campaign is a repulsive apelike creature who nobody would ever sexually harass or assault

knowyourmeme.com/memes/metoo

how2intomeme

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Nigg nogg. Post something new or lurk.

#metoo is to unite women in solidarity against men and think of them as the enemy. Keep the hate alive, and to encourage gender equality by destroying any power they still have. It is also to perpetuate a witchhunt and subvert the law.

The goal is to be able to just say a man assaulted you and get him unpersoned because of a hystericsl climate. Sends a message to lie to get your boss fired esp if you want his job. In fact feminists have suggested this.

It is to make employers wary that men in the workplace might leave you broke from a lawsuit. Maybe better to hire that woman. I would hire more men because they are hysterical but I am not a normie.

And finally, remember all the hollywood bitches who were vicious about trump while protecting weiny?

I think they wsnt all women to do this. It is to make women assoc their own experience with trump and to impose memory of their rapist onto him. This is the guy who got away with it. Maybe if you get trump you can heal, ladies..

>The "woman" who started the #metoo campaign is a repulsive apelike creature who nobody would ever sexually harass or assault

Rule 1: feminists are obsessed with sex

They always are unfuckable. Half our problems would be solved if some guys took one for the team and mercy fucked some beasts so they didnt feel so undesirable. Perhaps then they wouldnt want to equalise shit so nobody gets laid and they dont have to face up to the reality of their ugliness.

I need some source and evidence to support your statement.

It was founded by this subhuman to make herself feel better about no body wanting to rape her.

>OMG, NOBODY WANTS TO RAPE ME, SEXISTS MEN!