Immigrants are bad

>immigrants are bad

Ummmm no honey, try again.

You pieces of trump trash need to face the truth.

Were you valedictorian?

Didn't think so sweetie.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytexanonline.com/2017/04/30/undocumented-student-seeks-to-defy-stereotypes-promote-awareness
teenvogue.com/story/university-of-texas-freshman-high-school-valedictorian-fear-deportation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you forgot no tits

So isnt she technically breaking the law?

No I didn’t go to a shitty South Texas school. I probably have higher test scores than she does.

for someone who has a 4.5 grade point average, posting on a public website that you are an undocumented migrant seems a bit... whats the word Im looking for... retarded?

shared, liked and subscribed.

you do understand that she and her family got deported before graduation, right?

yes they are very bad.

>nice legs
lolno

I hope thats true

she was deported lol

Once this came out, her scholarship got pulled. Not sure what happened to her after that.

I went to the same high school she did; it's a shitshow down here.

they need to pay the tuition back too.

it is
in fact they got deported precisely because of that tweet
one of /ourguys/ reported her to ICE and they picked her up

talk about hubris backfiring...

ples b tru

She wasn't deported, she was just busted for virtue signalling. She wasn't an illegal alien, just an attention whore.

>smart

>announce you are undocumented on social media

shes ugly

also, call ICE.

>4.5 GPA in gender studies

What high school is it? South Texas somewhere?

>nice legs
the overconfidence of this 5 is the most offensive part of the tweet 2bh

Don't generalize. One good apple doesn't turn a whole bunch unspoiled

That chart means that there is balance as long as you have 74% whites and and equal ratio of blacks and hispanics. After that the country goes down the tubes financially.

>"undocumented"
>Posted via public social media
>[DEPORTED]

proof?

Crockett High School in Austin.

Not exactly south texas, but at this point, what difference does it even make.

Some court decision ruled that anyone in the US regardless of citizenship is entitled to public education. +1 cuck points

Hope that hoe gets deported after that

Btw, shit figure and no legs

The smartest wetback in a school of wetbacks.... so her IQ is like 72 then.

That’s actually somewhat impressive I was thinking she was from some tiny South Texas town.

I went to Alamo Heights in San Antonio which is like westlake in Austin and we even had wetbacks.

Whites need to reconsider

That's weird, my brother wasn't allowed to become valedictorian because he wasn't a citizen and only had a green card at the time.
t. immigrant from britbongistan

have a SAGE

no, we are evil
forget the wall just fucking nuke us already

divide and conquer

i like your optimism

Yeah I agree braco.

>1 post by this id
sage & onion

Yes. DACA rescinded. She has to go back.

>4'10"
>Ugly Face
>So "smart" she post she is illegal on social media

Send her back

Oh wait they already did

Sadly she wasn't
dailytexanonline.com/2017/04/30/undocumented-student-seeks-to-defy-stereotypes-promote-awareness

>dailytexanonline.com/2017/04/30/undocumented-student-seeks-to-defy-stereotypes-promote-awareness
>nice legs

Sage, hide, gas in 2030

LMAO 4.5 GPA... LMMFAO Using a weighted scale HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA literal bean niggers

The reason politicians want you beaners here is that all beaner countries have large dictatorial govts. They know you spics will keep voting for large expansive centralized govts. They know that you spics are anti individualism and will tow the line so long as you get free shit.

I fucking hate this fucking wetbacks pretending to be part of a culture they arent even interested in the first place and disrespecting the rules of the country that gave them education and a life free of what we fight in mexico every day. Fuck this cunts and i hope they get deported aspd

She apparently drew a lot of flak for that and went back and forth saying she was documented and the back to undocumented. Basically an entitled shitskin who came over the border when she was 2 thinks America owes her everything.

Hope she gets raped by a Nigger.

Yet still most white women will think she cleans toilets for a living.

lol no she didn't, she went to college

teenvogue.com/story/university-of-texas-freshman-high-school-valedictorian-fear-deportation

>smart enough to become Valedictorian
>not smart enough to take a fucking citizenship test

She won’t get a job without citizenship, so she’s still screwing herself.

Send her back

When you dumb shit down enough to allow every dumb spic and nigger easily graduate high school, more turds will shine. SAT's and CAT's get dumbed down so its easier to get gibs. HEE are a joke and no child left behind was the dumbest shit ever. Some retards will be left behind.
Now we got children enrolled in universities rather than critical thinking adults.

>And I'm undocumented.

Looks like someone is going back.

That's it. Fuck boarders, laws and shit

>compliments herself
What a dumb whore. Fuck off

Read: "I sucked so much cock because I was an illegal and let the male and female teachers run a latina train on me that I became valeDICKtorian..LOL #clamtacofever

OP, If so smart, why post on Sup Forums? We just gang rape you here, over and over again.

Wont she go back and educate the mongrels from her native shithole?

Lara, do you have ever ask yourself why you're still undocumented after all your remarkable efforts? Why black jesus Obama, that is democratic and so solidal with alien residents, never ever lift a finger to fix your legal status and the one of the others like you? Do you want to know why? Because illegal immigrants are a huge electoral resource, but only if they remain so, otherwise, obtaining a citizenship, they cease to feel themselves threatened by republicans, and they can even vote for them.
I'm sorry for you Lara, but you'll be always an illegal, because the political side that support those like you will always thrive on your status.

You're no Valedictorian either.

>teenvogue.com/story/university-of-texas-freshman-high-school-valedictorian-fear-deportation

Well DACA is over so for her sake she better start figuring shit out.

I was a valedictorian.

I have a PhD.

I'm smart enough to realize that my education wasn't very good and that very forthcoming year brings more and more fake education to the fore.

If you do well in school nowadays, that usually means you're a useful robot for the system.

>don't pick out 1 person as a representative that they're all bad
>holy shit look at this 1 person this is representative that they're all good
being a lib is the worst choice you can make

So does that mean that me about to get academically suspended for a second time is a good thing? Because I’m struggling with it real bad right now.

sweetie posting is always good for replies

> shows pic of theft taking place
> makes argument that this shows they are not bad
You've just posted a picture of theft, government sponsored theft, triple taxation and the most cruel and shitty thing you could
and you argue it's not bad
Next, show a picture of a thief on a yacht he financed with his thefts - what could be wrong, a yacht looks cool, what's bad about that? eh?
So you're showing someone having STOLEN a future, FUNDED by the parents of the person they stole it from
you uneducated innumerate, economically fucked nigger
digits bless

hahahaha EMOTIONAL SLIDE THREAD

sage shareblue

sage

She's great.
But why does she have to live in somebody elses country?
He country needs people like her.

>honey
>sweetie
you're tying too hard kid

Bye bye beaner scum.

Why not keep her? She looks 'white' by Amerimutt standards anyway, so as long as she hasn't got a criminal history it should be fine.

You said it ...no document..no papers... no birthright...no bueno ...problem amiga...

She had no right to the education she is flaunting
It was paid for and by tax payers.

Reported

That intelligent, yet can not grasp the simple fact that she is violating the law. Pitiful. Anchor Babies are the worst.

Finally after one and a half hour...

you didn't want it when it was swamp land crawling with the indigenous. now that Whitey PURCHASED the territory, fought for the territory, bled for the territory, pioneered it and converted it into two of the globes strongest economic engines; suddenly you want to waltz and in and say it's yours
>what do you want for your shitty degree in ... seriously ... fucking gender studies. holy fucking shit, you'll never unfuck yourselves

wtf i love immigrants now

>being valedictorian of a school filled with double-digit IQ mongrels who hardly even show up is an accomplishment
ecks dee

>Valedictorian with 4.5 gpa
Must have been the Mexican school. Any school that offers a full swathe of honors and AP classes should expect at least a 4.75 out of it's top student.

>She looks 'white' by Amerimutt standards
no she doesn't nigger. she's an ingrate White-hating cunt. wow, way to really carve out a future for all of the Juans and Juanitas she'll be squirting out of that clown-car vag.

We need more people like you man

affirmative action is such a great thing uh?

Defining of Latinas. Immigration to the United States has caused a flood of low status women, unlike Europe which is a flood of low status men.

In America the white women are not mixing in huge numbers and when they do the "mixed race" marriages are actually white Latin Americans. White men are mixing in higher numbers because lower status brown women are aggressively pursuing immature and shy white guys of much higher status. The increase in low status women has pushed white girls into higher status, lowering their ability to find partners.

The white genocide in the United States is mainly directed at white women... sad but true. The hot white girls have a harder time getting boyfriends and getting married and having kids than the cute Hispanic ones.

>be nerdy white guy
>be 21 and a virgin
>5 years before you reach average age of marriage for your ancestors
>white girls your age are just shy of peak attractiveness, you are too scared to hit on them
>third-generation mexican-american girl from your humanities class starts sitting next to you
>she greets you every day
>she smiles at you a lot
>she says you should exchange numbers
>she adds you on snapchat
>she send you a pic asking how your day is going
>you eventually feel kinda guilty that she is so nice to you and you aren't really interested in her
>you guys have lunch a couple times
>she comes over to your dorm to watch a movie
>you sit on the couch and she continually scoots closer
>she hugs you a long time when she leaves
>you decide to repeat the night the next night
>she leans into you and buries her head into your shoulder and has a super content smile
>you have a huge boner
>you hug her a long time goodbye but she leaves
>you go a few days without texting her because you aren't certain you want anything with this girl, lots of other hotter girls you'd rather have

>you skip class to avoid her
>she texts and asks if you're okay because you missed class
>you feel guilty and respond quickly and ask her if she wants to hang out
>she comes over to your dorm
>you chat about stuff for a bit, on the couch
>she holds your hand
>you start running your hand up and down her arm
>you're snuggling tight
>she looks up at you and says, "are you gonna kiss me or what?"
>you kiss her
>she kisses back
>you push your tongue in her mouth
>she smiles wide
>you start letting your hands roam
>the little brown girl is making occasional quiet squeals of delight, especially the more aggressive you are
>you are hard as a rock
>you make out for an hour, then you tell her you need to do homework
>you jerk it to her for the first time that night
>fast forward a week or two
>you're making out and she puts your hand on her breast
>holy crap it feels good
>you're just going crazy
>you take her shirt off
>she takes yours off and then her bra
>she reaches for your pants and you stop her
>she looks disappointed
>you don't want to upset her, so you unzip your pants and take out your penis
>she starts giving you a handie
>she's looking at your penis and back at you repeatedly
>she says, "what do you want me to do?"
>you want her to blow you but you don't want to be stuck in this, because she ALWAYS wants to see you and you're kinda bored
>you tell her to blow you
>you feel guilty after finishing
>her face is glowing and she looks happy even without orgasming herself
>you cuddle, she spends the night
>this inevitably leads to sex
>fast forward to graduation
>you would like to be single
>you feel guilty for having taken her virginity
>she is clearly unhappy that you aren't married
>you finally pop the question from guilt OR she gives the ultimatum and you agree to it even though if you could do it without hurting her you'd end it
>you get married
This scenario has cucked tons of white women out of superior Anglo seed. Fuck you you little Mexican thots.

>Posts on social media that she's breaking the law
>Smart
Pick one

tldr

>4.5 gpa

what ?

Brown girls who look like that are a 5/10 on the Mestiza scale, so think they think they have a decent longshot with a 7/10 Mestizo guy... but a 5/10 white guy is like an 8/10 Mestizo guy.

So they aggressively pursue white guys that way and end up getting bleached by a shy white guy they hunted like a hungry shark. Honestly most 5/10 normal whites guys, could easily have a three way with two girls like this if they just asked.

2/10 white guys can fuck pic related easy.

RIP white women. I love you and you are the most beautiful. It isn't fair.

she's so smart she breaks the law and risks deportation?

would be good for Mehico, maybe the smart super intelligent best people of the world i.e. immigrants can fuck off to mexico and turn that shit hole into something like America

i mean mehican Muricans are always proud of fuckistan, till they have to go live there xD

like stfu and turn the country around or be honest ya pricks

thank you for this.

ICE has been notified. sweetie has to go back now.

How do you ask for job on the ICE.

Do they ask if you hate spics and if you say yes they hire you?

Being top basket weaver is no prize. Kys

Yes everyone must have standardized mental programming in order to welcome liberalism, NWO, multiculturalism, . Everyone is entitled to this for free.

didn't she get deported?
could've sworn I saw a collage about it somewhere on Sup Forums

so, there's balance in ice cream as long as there isnt more than 1/4th shit?

being queen of the retards is nothing to be proud about.