Why do whites act shocked that black people hate them when this is what they did in Africa?

Why do whites act shocked that black people hate them when this is what they did in Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_II_of_Belgium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is that? A scar?

You cut off the hands of black people in Congo for not making you enough rubber you sick demonic white child-molesting fuck.

Can't the same be said about blacks?

"Why do blacks act like victims that people hate them when this is what they do on urban centers?"
*show crime stats*
*show drug stats*
*show riots*
*show looting*
*show black crime abroad on the civilized developed nations*
*show their impact in the crime rates of the whole planet*

>implying that the Belgians cut of their hands.
Do your research Jamal. The Belgians contracted other black tribes to get their rubber from the workers. It was blacks who cut off other black's hands, not the white man

Serves him right for stealing, what a nigger!

Must have been defective.

We can replace him. We have the technology.

Should have castrated all of them, not chop off their hands. What fucking idiots. Imagine how great the world would be today if all blacks were wiped out.

Stop this meme, belgians are not european nor are they white, they are a non race like the jews

>white guy gets a worthless black hand
>black people learn how to make the wheel

Seems like a good deal to me.

you mean teaching them how to make a wheel?

Why do blacks act shocked that Europeans colonized and invaded Africa after the moslem invasion of Visigothic Spain and Gaul, in which Europeans were slaughtered and kept as chatel slaves?

It's your fault for not learning your own history

did i do that?

or building them houses?

>Why do blacks act shocked that white people hate them when (insert current year FBI crime statistics)?

>Belgian king with jars filled with african dicks

Wouldnt sound strange to be honest

That pic shows what other negros cannibals did to this negro. Your low monkey IQ is showing. GTFO

If we had to judge reality by what americans do...

Keep ignoring this, OP.

>that photo
Implying Niggers have cameras

How dare you, that benevolent white masta is a doctor who saved that poor negro's life after his hand was cut off and eaten in a cannibalistic nigger jungle ritual.

Why do blacks act shocked that white people hate them when this is what they're doing in our country

Still blaming whites for your problems?
Fine.
Give me back my education.
Give me back my transportation.
Give me back my housing.
Give me back my nutrition.
Give me back my entertainment.
Give me back my health care.
Give me back my opportunity to make something of yourself other than the leech that you personify.
Give.
Me.
Back.
Then, you can go back, and nobody will miss you.

Why are they fighting naked?

Hate is never the answer though

LOL nigger

400 years...?
America didn't slaved for 400 years...

Why do niggers stay in a majority white country that they hate when they are free to leave?

Convenient cut in the middle of the photo diagonally.

it's more than likely that fellow apefricans did it to him.
have you ever seen a nigger hate thread? they literally burn each other alive for petty thievery

At least this one is trying and doing something...sadly they are going to kill, cook and eat him because of his "witchcraft"

Blacks have the highest rate of Child Molestation and Rape in the entire country.
And it was the Belgians who did this, which Sup Forums hates, you stupid fucking larp.

That's how animals fight

please send help

this

You do realize that everyone who committed those acts, and all the people who were the victims of those acts are long dead? You can't just claim things that happened long ago as racism.

You niggers were enslaving each other en-masse before a white man, a kike, or a boat ever touched your backwards ass fucking continent.

>what Americans do

Bees responsible for most of world's technlogical advances in last 150 years

>You can't just claim things that happened long ago as racism.

Yet it's all they've done for decades.

Back then it would mean losing free Labour

How will he ride it tho? That looks pretty heavy to be able to work as a skateboard would. He cant just push the ground with one foot and move, the fucking weels are made wood and the shit it way too heavy hahaha

That's the fucking dumbest thing I've ever heard and you know it. Stop lying.

Also the most outrageous public lies.

Not all white countries had slaves. Also why the fuck is Africa still a big pile of shit even with the huge amount of resources? Why does a person complain about past instead of working for a better future? Lets not also forget that blacks themselves sold other blacks to slavery.

its actually not for riding. its an insanely shitty version of a wheelbarrow

He's just fucking around with scraps of shit to stave off boredom, and it gets him attention.

>congo

congo niggers are subhuman pea brain monkey fuckers
they desreved to lose a hand or two
besides you fucks still cut the tits off women and rape them
you are literally monkeys

>blaming wypipo
>Not knowing that those raids were performed by enemy tribesmen that were mad they didn't get any gibs from wypipo

Now that's a spicy meme

You do know that amputation was fairly common back in those days right? Without context I find it difficult to feel bad about it. It is much more likely that he got an infection and they amputated his hand to save his life. Cutting the hand off of one of your own workers doesn't make sense. Pic related are from white people who were fighting to end slavery. Blacks hate white people for bullshit reasons. White people hate black people because of how they act and how much they cost our country.

Hate keeps me warm in winter.

I haven't even been to Africa, what the fuck are you on about?

where the hell are all these stolen even going? I had all my shitty walmart bikes stolen as a kid.

Sad fuck

I had one stolen too. its not a meme

>Cutting the hand off of one of your own workers doesn't make sense
precisely

the avg IQ get's lower and lower every time i see it, at first it was 85, then 81, now 68.

Stop bitching you dumb nigger.
Genocide and slavery aren't strictly "white" things. Every major power that has been in control on this earth is guilty of the same acts. Genghis Khan massacred millions upon million of people in his conquest. The persians did the same thing. The fucking Egyptians had armies of slaves to build their great pyramids.
lrn2history and think for your fucking self instead of falling for everything the media tells you to believe.

Tough on masturbation in those days?

because you do the same things and or worse to each other ALL THE FUCKING TIME
like you enslaved each other and then got mad at us for buying blacks that were sold by blacks,
>colonialism
yeah the belgian king did shit, but after the parliament took over it got much better,
as in general over all africa got pumped with investment and standart of living as population and life span increased through it
you had all the resources and when offered contracts or money you WENT FOR FUCKING GLASS MARBLES
why? because you thought of them as hard to produce, ok , your decision,
don't fucking whione about that.

>fname

First thing asshole you should know a thing or two about the image you posted. The white guy is pointing out the barbarism of this man's people for cutting off his hand. Fucking idiot

interested where to stard research?

I saw one these yards full of bikes before. what's their endgame? it's not like anyone is going to buy used garbage

Nigga done invented an adult Big Wheel.

Average IQ of american niggers is 80-85 due to white genes
Average iq of subsaharan niggers is 60-70
does that help?

Not funny, user.

Don't tell anyone I laughed at that.

Why aren’t you shocked that blacks are now slaves in yemen?

I grew up in black schools, I was surrounded by blacks for a lot of my life.

I have no fucking clue what the deal is with niggers and bikes.

The amount of black on white crime is out of control and it's almost always racially motivated hate crimes and yet it never gets call out as such.

funny how I am responsible for what other people did long ago when they were white but I dont get to take credit for inventing shit like, oh, antibiotics or automobile...

If 'whites' are a thing why not 'blacks' being all respinsible for the MASSIVE levels of black violent crime?

OP BTFO'ed
Also, checked

Not really that's his handywork.

Pun intended.

>Nearly all of those are kid's bikes
I hope he gets shot the next time he tries stealing from a little girl

That's a liberal pointing at the innocent dindu who lost his hand stealing from the tribe.

Why do black people act shocked that white people hate them when this is what we did in Africa?

We literally went there for shits and giggles, enslaved your whole continent and stole the shits in your land. Only because one morning an englishman felt bored and decided to go see what he could go piss on down south.

I just looked at the history of Congo and Belgian colonialism on Wikipedia. That's were it talked at length about that subject. Follow the links they provide from there I suppose

Oh (you)

not as much as posting as source would be.

These were local customs and it were black people who were hired by white people who did this, they said it was normal.

BLM does not teach good manors and behavior in public. Consequently they get their followers killed. They hate their followers.

In context, British were protecting them, from themselves. Africa today is a filled with broken corrupt shit-holes.

>what's their endgame?
>blacks
>being able to think actions through to the point of an endgame
pick one and only one

white people brought agriculture to the congo. So they brought a lot of machetes to harvest the various tropical crops grown there.

It was the blacks, and fewding tribes, that used the machetes to settle scores with each other. They still chop off each other's hands today. They do this because it disables them, rendering them harmless, and also makes them a burden on society, weakening the tribe as a whole.

please give me the rundown on this video

Miraculously the leaf acts like this is the first he's ever heard of it, as if the arguments from the days before never even happened.

Slowly, I began to hate them.

clean up your own room

The Belgians in the Congo were famous for using amputation as a form of punishment of their workers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_II_of_Belgium

The fellow in the white pit helmet is a missionary trying to spread the word of the atrocities.