Suddenly rape. Sasuga worst boy

Suddenly rape. Sasuga worst boy.

>Rough rape

I always love romance anime

>release day
>no discussions

Did everyone drop this?

It's apparent who the winner will be, he's the only genuine one.

There was a thread when it aired iirc. And OP is an idiot that forgot to put the anime on the subject field.

Bitch deserves it.
She knows they all like her yet she continues to toy with them.

This. Don't lead guys on if you don't want to get raped. Fucking slut.

Sempai won't win due to the epidemic nip shit taste.

Oh shit. How am I supposed to hate him after seeing this?

That is what you get for the tripfag.

The madman actually did it. Jerk yankee with a heart of gold. This is literally picking up kittens in the rain tier of gap moe

EX-FUCKING-ACTLY
I am SO glad someone else feels the same way. Why does nobody call this bitch out for the heartbreaking cocktease she is?

Is it rape if he's sleep walking.

isn't the whole premise of the show that she just wants to see them make out instead?
They knew what they were getting into to.
Fujoshi, not even once.

>Be fujo
>Suddenly popular
>Don't actually want dick, just want them to dick each other
>Don't even lie about this
>Worst boy tries to rape me

Fujo-chan did nothing wrong.

>Be Fujo MC in anime
>have special snowflake hair
>have a whole harem of bishonens instantly get turned on by my feminism
>instant tumblr fame

I don't think tumblr likes this series.
After all I'm sure a fat woman loosing weight and becoming loved must be a Class A+ trigger for them.

I don't know where you are seeing feminism here, but.

Him and the hand holding guy are way too thirsty. She made it clear shes not ready to look at them that way. Fuck off.

Why are you so emotion?
Oh, wait, you are a woman.

Guessing you guys are the type that are 400 pounds, wear fedora's and get really angry because women never go for the "nice guy"

How is this a fever?

guess you're a failed normie who's projecting hard

This was when he already got better. Are you even able to follow something as simple as this?

Well, it is a fujo pandering show after all.

Kae's characterization is actually extremely subtle and interesting. When she was fat, she could interact with guys however she wanted. No matter how personable or friendly she acted, nobody would fall for her because she's a landwhale. She's still in that same mode of thinking, but now that she's a 10/10 sexpot, it comes across as flirty instead of just being a cool bro-type girl.

Just another day in female oriented romance media.

Nana's always been the worst boy.

This arc is better than expected because it doesn't portray him forcing her down as romantic or sexy etc, and is sympathetic to her being frightened of him afterwards (despite knowing he wasn't fully conscious). And the resolution is very sweet.

I must fuck this loli.

Go back to /r9k/ or /soc/ or whatever normalfag board you post in

My intuition tells me 5 will win. Senpai and Nishina are too idealistic, while Nana and Shino are too reluctant with her fujoshit hobbies. As depraved as he is, Iga strikes a balance.

this

/r9k/ is for anons like this:though.

Cry any more tears, The Amity Affliction will write their next album about you

I'd hate to see the price of contact lenses for the spot lights she calls eyes

can someone make a webm of Kae's onii-san throwing salt on Nana?

>lose a fuckton of weight
>eyes get bigger

>She knows they all like her yet she continues to toy with them.
She never asked them to become her harem.

This. She only came to school and they immediately started cruising on her because she got hot. She's really just being herself, she's always been friendly with all of them. But they're hitting on her.

Huh, they were my favorite band 6 years ago

I hate how the anime implies that big women aren't attractive

Finally realized who that reminded me of.

But it's fucking true, isn't it

Obesity is unhealthy, there's nothing wrong with being repulsed by it. Who would want a gf who can develop diabetes or crush you in your sleep by rolling over you?

Plus she's just not hot

>crush you in your sleep by rolling over you?

That's like all my fetishes rolled into one.

Back to tumblr with ye

What kind of homosexual doesn't want to get crushed in their sleep?l by their gf?

Or maybe she was always kind of a whore.

Literally the only reason I opened this thread was because her eyes in the thumbnail freaked me out

>Suddenly popular
>Don't actually want dick, just want them to dick each other
Is this real? The only way this would make sense is if she were a lesbian.

>The only way this would make sense is if she were a lesbian.
Hmmm.

She just doesn't like them that way, just because you are a girl you are not obligated to fuck any hot guy coming onto you

You would if you never got any all your life and suddenly turned hot.

No, not really.

>just because you are a girl you are not obligated to fuck any hot guy coming onto you
That's crazy talk.

Maybe sex is going too far, but to deflect the guys' interest doesn't sound very probable at all. Unless they're doing the 'dense harem MC' thing.

Everybody is sad because Castro-kun has died.

>there will never be an anime adaptation where Fidel Castro has a yaoi relationship with Che Guevera

Just because he really liked cigars doesn't mean he swung that way, user.

muh sjw boogy man!!!

Stop making things uncomfortable between me and cigars, user

not even yuri bait :')

How're you liking Sup Forums so far, newfriend? :^)

ooh ya got me

>implies
It speaks for itself.

How can you virgins even say that the MC is leading the guys on? It's been shown already that the MC has acted the same way even when she was considered unattractive.

Beta fags mistaking kindness for flirtation, it's like you've never had friends before.

weebs and nips are too beta to handle anyone taller than 150cm

>goes on group dates with them
>not leading them on

Yeah no.

I don't get it. But big girls need love too, so I guess it's a good thing there are people like you.

>group
>dates

sasuga Sup Forums

>He doesn't go on dates with his female friends
>He doesn't go on dates with his sisters
>He doesn't go on dates with his mother

I don't know man, I interact with a lot of girls and the MC definitely just looks like she's having fun with her friends. You must be a really pathetic man to think that all females who are nice to you are leading you on

Do you people even fucking watch the show? Why the hell are you here.

I basically answered that question in my post. I'm checking out the manga now to find out myself.

Tabacos is for bakas

That was true for me.
There is less fat on your face so your face itself becomes smaller and eyes get more expressive due to changed proportions.

I agree. I'm rooting for sempai but I know the author will throw some bullshit to make her not to choose him.

>big women
For (You)
Tall can be attractive. Fat? Never.

But /r9k/ is for anons just like you, maybe you could finally make a friend

I think it's more the fact that she knows they like her, yet she continues to pretend to be buddy buddy with them just because muh yaoi
Its just retarded to pretend to be friends with people who are obviously looking for something else, she should just have kept hanging out with her friend from the first ep and ditched them if she really didn't want anything

You think Serinuma Kae... is a whore?

>Being sad because some commie faggot died.

Ha! Good one.

>Worst boy
That's creeparashi though

>Everybody is sad because Castro-kun has died.
Literally kill yourself.

This. She's not forcing them to interact with her and they can leave whenever they want.

>Pinochet's birthday
>Castro dies
Pottery.

that wasn't rape, sexual assault maybe

Heh. I didn't even realize. Good catch.

Who would want to rape a fujoshi?

Just because a guy is forward does not mean that he is a creep. Also at least he hasn't tried to rape anyone.

>attempt rape
>brush it off as "it was an accident"
>force her forgiveness by guilting her with a child's happiness in front of the entire neighborhood

What a piece of shit.

>attempt rape
This never happened.

Shima > Nana > Kouhai > Igarashi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the overrated boring faggot

Shima >>>>>>> Igarashi>>>>>>>>>>>the rest

Shima > Senpai >> Kouhai >>>> Creep > Rapist

This episode was pretty good, Nana and his little sister's dance was the cutest

>>won't fuck me so must be whore