Calm Before The Storm #449 Slow and Steady Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

LASTEST Q NOV 19
SOME ANSWERS *Hugh Hefner/Q Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
QMAP UPDATED AND CONFIRMED (The only thing YOU NEEED)
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++
UPDATED Text of Q: pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this **QMAP REDUX, WITH SYMBOLS TO FACILATE CONNECTING SIGNATURES Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
1,400+ NOW
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/entire-baltimore-neighborhood-under-lockdown-police-declared-martial-law
keystonehumanservices.org/global-vision/united-nations.php
keystonehumanservices.org/global-vision/clinton-global-initiative/
youtube.com/watch?v=2WS9SoN8bN8
twitter.com/_g01m_
cgepartnership.com/)
clintonfoundation.org/press-releases/canadian-government-joins-clinton-giustra-enterprise-partnership-foster-youth)
archive.is/8VCCp
accesocft.edu.co/
archive.is/GZ1Lz
archive.is/Bbgzo
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/27/clinton-foundation-trump-foreign-governments-investigate/)
archive.is/CqE9r
archive.is/8zSAE#selection-3305.8-3305.36
thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Project_Looking_Glass_LANL.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0
youtube.com/watch?v=wVH16yc8TOY
theverge.com/2017/11/15/16649440/spacex-falcon-9-launch-zuma-mission-us-government-live-stream
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_in_Embassies_Program
sys.Sup
archive.is/nqj4V
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS (For those who are lost)
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT) Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

WIKI WikiAnon !!bWaeQ92+NhD
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q NEW NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS

IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD
>IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield
$$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n
Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 TONNES of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 Fix this MEMES Mockingbird MEMES

KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

EVENT LOG NOV 12 to NOV 19, will be consolidated later into a link
--------------Nov 12--------------
NYT release article on NSA compromised by shadow broker. Clowns behind release implied
Alwaleed's ex wife confirms child sex slavery in SA
Duterte sings at ASEAN Summit Gala on Trumps call
DHS Prepares biological attack drill
Lebanon PM to return and seek settlement
--------------NOV 13-------------
POTUS tweets from PA despite being in Phillipines for ASEAN
Zimbabwean army chief general holds press ocnference, stating trecherous shenanigans by politician
Justice Deptconsidering Uranium one special counsel
FBI probes Planned Parenthood
POTUS skips EA Summit and heads home early
New Jersey man sentenced for role in U1 bribery
--------------NOV 14-------------
Zimbabwe coup starts
Session brings out Uranim 1 Sheet in hearing
Prince Charles call US to take on Jewish lobby
Farage calls out Soros in Parliament
U1 broken down on Hannity
--------------NOV 15-------------
FBI drops McCabe Vault info
Mugabe and wife placed under house arrest
Deadline for CF to turn in missing accounting documents
ANTIFA declared as DOMESTIC TERROR
Major internet outage in US
Sandia Labs (R&D of nukes) employee indicted on fraud, $ landering
--------------NOV 16-------------
MS-13 Bust arrests hundreds of gang members
Al Franken accussed of groping TV host
Al Franken calls ethics committee on himself
--------------NOV 17-------------
Crash over Rothschild manor
NEW JFK RELEASE. 10k files detailing thrid shooter
Skydick over Washington by Marine pilot
Salvatore "Toto" Riina, inspirator of Godfather, dies
Hillary officially questions 2016 elections
--------------NOV 18-------------
U1 informant has video of bribe money
Steve Motsyn, HRC SuperPAC, dies
Pedo ring with ties to Pope Benedicts brother uncovered
--------------NOV 19--------------
Mugabe dismissed as country leader but refuses to resign
--------------NOV 20--------------
Senate enables easier federal judge appointment

CBTS is true.

BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414
#415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421.5 #422 #423 #424
#425 #426 #427 #428 #429 #430 #431 #432 #433 #434 #435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #440 #441 #442 #443 #444 #445 archive.is/hP2bn
#445 #446 #447 #448 ANT!B0T (When needed)

OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

Entire Baltimore Neighborhood Under Lockdown: "Police Declared Martial Law"

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/entire-baltimore-neighborhood-under-lockdown-police-declared-martial-law

Michael Aquino was talked about and I dont know if it was mentioned at any point but I knew I heard that name before and it was in relation to Cathy O'Brien MKultra sex slave victim with Clintons.

Make the memes
Pray
+++
Don't listen to Anons CONCERNS about what you are doing
DIG and DISCUSS don't DIGRESS

NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED

Bump for happenings

sauce?

checked
+++
Look up Diana Napolis
Praying

Reminder - These Q posts got pruned

Maybe this week we can attempt to not be derailed by obvious shills, ie; anyone posting about:

- Ankle bracelets
- Fiji water
- Unfounded CIA raid

Keep on track and ignore the morons!

keystonehumanservices.org/global-vision/united-nations.php

Has this been considered as the keystone? A front for human trafficking networks?

Ask one question that you know has two distinct, unrelated correct answers, discover hundreds or thousands of other correct answers that you didn't know, hadn't considered before...?

thank you, what is the 1&2 he is confirming??

>keystonehumanservices.org/global-vision/united-nations.php

Keystone Human Services is honored to have been a member of the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) since 2007. Established by President Bill Clinton, CGI brings together global leaders to discuss innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges, and more importantly, to turn those discussions into actions. To date, members of CGI have made more than 2,800 Commitments to Action, changing the lives of over 430 million people around the world.
keystonehumanservices.org/global-vision/clinton-global-initiative/

Context is a great thing and I am not sure, I hope that someone else caught this conversation.

That's my thought on what Keystone is referring to. An easy way to move money, drugs and humans all over the world.

The whole Roseanne thing as kind of interesting, until you find out she's just another torah-pumping asshat

The Q-map, I believe. Interesting that Q is claiming responsibility for remove those shit ass bots, too. Was wondering where they went.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WS9SoN8bN8

also just google her name

As an FYI this was sent onto me

>I have been told its related to the bots that were here

twitter.com/_g01m_

YOURE ALL LITRALLY FUCKING RETARDS

Same timing as Langley

bump w/ uranium one memes
godspeed, I love you all.

www.charlesortel.com

its been noted in CBTS a few times that Sup Forums has japanese ownership and is simply not up for sale. For its influence measured against it's market-cost Sup Forums could easily be bought by a bad actor who wants to simply shut it down.

Interesting stuff. Almost like Sup Forums is a sanctioned pipe for unfiltered content/discussion.

pff probably another child snatching operation

Gonna give a description? I ain't gonna jut some random link yo

archive links pls

Crumbs..

Clinton Foundation in partnership with Frank Guistra run a project [Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership](cgepartnership.com/) - with aims to address existing market gaps in developing country supply or distribution chains.

Specific YOUTH outreach project listed on CF site under Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership in [Cartagena, Colombia](clintonfoundation.org/press-releases/canadian-government-joins-clinton-giustra-enterprise-partnership-foster-youth) archive.is/8VCCp

>In Cartagena, youth from the poorest neighborhoods are provided training for jobs in productive sectors including tourism, port logistics and health care.

accesocft.edu.co/ thats the official site listed on the CF... first post visible...
"200 young people from communities near Cartagena received certification as port operators"

But wait what about Obama's Secret Service guys who were busted have sex with underage girls in Cartagena, Colombia. Coincidence? archive.is/GZ1Lz / archive.is/Bbgzo

( breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/27/clinton-foundation-trump-foreign-governments-investigate/) archive.is/CqE9r

DEA were having sex parties in Columbia back in the day too, which was discovered after investigating the Secret Service for the above - archive.is/8zSAE#selection-3305.8-3305.36

dc channel 9 right now, massive automatic gunfire at langley!

#

71% on salaries holy shiy...that doesn’t stand out or anything

Really he posted today and (mods?) deleted his posts?

In October of 16' the owner had some major financial issues. They do not divulge how he got out of that situation. I'm betting a major financier wanted to keep it going for some reason...

>Slow and Steady Edition

Your faggy larping is starting to lose steam you say?

Sup Forums has poisoned and redpilled me. Every time I see anything with "child services" I know in my soul to be suspect of their intent with the children.

here's an idea, take a picture of your fucking screen and share it faggot

Glad to have this thread back to its former glory, honestly. Been a rough several days with bots and drama. Anyone have word on the uranium witness interview that’s supposed to be happening today?

This will be brief as time is limited. Keep your eyes wide shut.

- Ural Mountains, Hong Kong, Cuba, Laos, Acrtic circle, South Vietnam, Siberia
- Operation 40
- Nova 6
- ID Vorkuta Gulag
- Rebirth Island
- Mount Yamantau

Godspeed Patriots

Where can *I* go to independently verify these alleged sealed indictments? TIA, D3

Hope your videoing that report!

It's getting kind of late into the morning now...almost noon time....Should we be hearing about some "high level" warrants being served by now? Fuck, I'd settle for just one at this point. Something/anything.

This is the only resource I found about the supposed "Through the looking glass" device.
Could hold a grain of truth.

Look I didnt witness it myself so take it with a pinch of salt I came in just as the thread was blasted, people rightly butthurt started posting these images I report for visibility.

>But hear a lie tell a lie

thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Project_Looking_Glass_LANL.html
here

I just happened to watch this the other day. Aquino is mentioned. Along with some other very big names.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0

>Sup Forums has poisoned
More pizzagate than Sup Forums. Those first threads turned my stomach.

well they deleted the thread, has happend before aswell I think

Same for Clinton Foundation

youtube.com/watch?v=wVH16yc8TOY

So, I wonder if that isn't the KEYSTONE that's being referred to... Yeah?

I know the foundation well. between /atg and /htg we've managed to find a bit of info.

I was just thinking maybe it's in reference to the freedom of movement they are gained by it.

yes I was in that thread
it was an emotional time

Has Laura Silsby been mentioned with trafficking of children?, she has some connection to H. Clinton and got caught trying to smuggle kids out of Haiti or something.

#

Can’t find it.

This was shown to me yesterday.

yes agree

Broke my heart... I was just trying to see how Q's night was going, and bam... 404'd

kuato lives!

Well I figure the only way to truly blast fake Q posts is to shoop then claim it was deleted.

My senses have almonds.

Fucking awesome.
Reminder, there are enemy agents among us. Stay strong, stay the course.

by the way, the mysterious Space X Zuma launch has been delayed indefinitely. much discussion about this past Thu-Fri, now appears confirmed indefinitely delayed. not sure if related, but haven't seen much discussion since. bringing it back up for awareness.
theverge.com/2017/11/15/16649440/spacex-falcon-9-launch-zuma-mission-us-government-live-stream

yeah Laura Silsby always gets brought up, but I haven't seen any new revelations on her recently. It is safe to say Trump knows about her if you have ever seen his speech at the Friar's Club about Hillary "taking a village"

How is this shit still going. I gave up back at thread like 100

She uses Laura Gayler nowadays, VP of some shit somewhere.

Just keep an eye on this, it's his trip posts

Summary of all Q posts.

Does this include the pruned threads?

Patience user.
It most assuredly is HAPPENING
We are supposed to meme the normies for a ``softer landing`` ie. avoid civil and global wars

it seems like clowns try to anticipate when he might post and create multiple threads at that time to make it difficult... it is possible we have missed posts -- luckily folks got screenshots of these ones but I hope we haven't missed anything

Why were emotions involved here? Because the thread 404’d or did something happen in the missing thread?

Not deleted: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Not his trip faggot

Where do you suppose this is? A51?

>Manhattan project
>not leaked
Oppenheimer was named in the Venona files

We just have to keep pushing forward.

THE POWER IS WITH THE PEOPLE!

I spent too much time down too many rabbit holes to know what individual keystone underpins this machine other than consent and money. If you want to talk about how to transport people & goods I can help.

Here's how the elites move the real valuable goods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_in_Embassies_Program
No one is allowed to check the goods being moved under this program, literally no one. And this also covers the transport of live goods with no one checking.

Always good to question senpai perhaps some other anons here can chime in. Though if I was going to the bother of shopping some Q posts I would have reached a little higher than these.

Where do we start with Laura, she was caught trafficking children, now works for amber alert by the name of Laura Gayler

so i was thinking over coffee this morning
if CIA=NK, doesn't that mean every single insult hurled at the US by NK is actually the CIA slandering its own country?

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-5090399%2FBill-Clinton-accused-sexual-assault-four-women.html

I just checked their website and, yeah, not one word about shots at Langley. Fucking shills.

Yeah, I think that fits in. No governmental agency is taking ownership of the payload, which makes me think NSA or NRO.

REMEMBER TO ARCHIVE.IS THE ARCHIVE!

archive.is/nqj4V

I want to add Langley happening to list of shill tactics but it is so juicy I just want it to be true

Where does Murdoch fit into this?
Are Murdoch and POTUS still friends?
Who did Soros call the 'real puppet master?'
If you were Murdoch how would you take down Soros?
Who owns Fox news?
Which news channel seems to be taking Trump's side in all of this?
Where does Murdoch fit into all this?

These Q's are for you Q...I want to believe...

+

nice

Dreamland is another name that pilots used for area 51, S4 from what the user was telling me yesterday is a little south of Area 51. Only a mile at the most from Area 51.

Just the latest shill op to keep us off the actual trail

Wonder who that could be?

>What is a key?
An item that unlocks
>What is a key used for?
To unlock doors
>What is a guard?
A thing or person who guards
>What is a guard used for?
To guard doors
>Who unlocked the door of all doors?
Snowden
>Was it pre-planned?
Maybe. Probably was. HAD to be, or we could not be here right now.
>Do you believe in coincidences?
no. there are no coincidences
>What is information?
knowledge. Knowledge is power
>Who controls the release of information?
Dont know
>WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION?
Assange. Snowden. NSA
>Who disseminates information?

There are several of these machines around the world. What matters is that they exist and are here.

You're all a bunch of fucking autists.

>What is the MSM?
main stream media
>Who controls the MSM?
a very few corporations
>Who really controls the MSM?
CIA
>Why are we made to believe the MSM are the only credible news sources?
So CIA can control the information
>Why is this relevant?
To help further the takedown of society, get everyone to be one mind
>Why are non MSM platforms cast as conspiracy and/or non-credible?
to make people stay away from them
>Why are non MSM platforms cast as conspiracy and/or non-credible?
So that nobody learns the truth
>What happens when an entity and/or individual accumulates power?
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
>Define corruption.
Unethical conduct to get or stay in power
>Wealth = power.
>Power = influence.
>Influence = control.
>Rinse and repeat.
>What power of influence was recently discovered (specifically re: 2016 election)?
twitter. /pol
>How much power of influence does Twitter, FB, Reddit, etc. have in influencing the minds of people?
a lot
>Has the stranglehold of the MSM been diminished?
somewhat, its more diminished than at start of election. They've lied and there's proof of it
>What is open source?
where anyone can contribute
>What has become blatantly obvious since the election of POTUS?
that media lies.
>Why would they allow this (visibility) to occur?
to set up more division between brainwashed left and patriots
>Were they not prepared to counter?
No
>What miscalculation occurred?
They lied too much
>What opposite impact did this generate?
more people got awake
>How did POTUS recognize and invert?
opened up the white house press corps to non-MSM
>What happens when an entity and/or individual accumulates power?
they get corrupt
>Define corruption.
unethical behavior
>Define censorship.
silencing information you don't like
>Define ‘controlled’ censorship.
silencing information you don't like in controlled way