This show was a hot mess. The MC was unlikeable and ruined the entire show

This show was a hot mess. The MC was unlikeable and ruined the entire show.

I'd like to leave a hot mess in Nao if you know what I mean.

Please elaborate

The MC was the reason why it was bad? Really, there was nothing else that you took major issue with?

Yeah, he probably didn't notice the rushed ending, the forced romance, the forgotten characters, etc.

Don't forget the fast paced first half of the show. Good god that was a mess.
Nao was great though

Well yeah, but Charlotte really was ass and the rest was less asstacular in comparison.

Remember how the final power was courage?

Self-inserters were a mistake.

>The last episode is like 4 episodes of content

How does this even happen.

Its a shame one of the powers wasn't "perfect memory"

Mmm bad planning.

It definitely feels like a two cour show squeezed into one. The whole thing suffers heavily for it.

13 posts in a charlotte thread an nobody shitposts pizza sauce?

Just like angel beats

Yeah but at least we can all agree that ED > OP, right?

No arguments here. Both have a decent girl with a horribly squished story. The next anime original will almost certainly follow the same rhythm.

>next anime original

What if it was but the MC just couldn't remember to use it? Like the MC of mekaku.

That's just such a crappy plot point though. Memory loss and amnesia in general is so cheap.

Before or after that kidnapper is done with her?

To me it screams: I've run out of original thoughts, let me turn to the wheel 'o cliche!

It was pretty good

Time travel is not a good premise.

At least the threads were hilarious.

It's suffered from the same issues as Angel Beats, except it was even worse. The plot feels like they tried to make an extremely abridged version of a decently long VN, trying to fit it all in a 1-cour anime. Everything happens so fast that it's really hard to give a shit for any of the characters. AB! at least managed to do the drama stuff well.

tl;dr don't try to work with Maeda Jun's scripts