Trump will do nothing to stop it
Magal Security Systems will build the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkrRRhu8oAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wonder how salty anon5 is that his larp never got so big
must be so assblasted

Central Baptist Theological Seminary ?

Frank was too much of a lone wolf. The Q team was smart enough to switch places. One would write the crap while the others carefully guided the direction of the conversation. They needed to tripfag so they could coordinate. Pretty fucking clever.

is cbts kill?

Oh yea, of little faith. Time for you is getting short. Take your inventory, lest yea be LEFT and standing on the wrong bank.

I believe most of those posting in there are bots or shills

Why haven't the mods banned these roleplay threads yet?
I believe I can probably answer my question - it brings people here; more people>more ads>more revenue. There is not an incentive for Hiromoot to ban that shit. He's no moot, he's a japanese jew.

We can’t go meta here anymore though. Maybe a thread on q & a? It’s not even politics anymore, just boomers praying to peleidian ayyys.

They look like they're into David Icke or something, they give me the heebie jeebies.

Latest q post confirms Hollywood pizzagate will lead into DC pizzagate.

Stage must be set.

Pretty much same crowd.

Fuck off pls. Ironic shitposting is still shit posting.

Itll be nice when i get off work and come home to see real CBTS threads and not this gay kike bullshit.

Fuck shills. Fuck bots. Shun the non believers, we're MAKING EVERYTHING GREAT AGAIN

Father, i pray this prayer of protection over all Anons with a sincere desire for Truth. Protect them all, all the way around the globe. Keep them from harms way, and make them an invisible force to the Evil Many who desire to silence their world changing message of TRUTH TO POWER. Father, though many of your sons have brought Light to the world, and though we are all your sons and daughters, i pray this name in your most exalted and risen son Jesus' name. Amen.

ffs all we need to feed conspiritards is this, when the rod and ring strike it wont matter bout this shit anyway

luking glas, sat wep.... u's getting close but need to get out da 3d box
youtube.com/watch?v=AkrRRhu8oAI
Jus say'n

A few threads ago people were noticing that Q was only posting right as a new thread was made, confirmed the tripfags who are making the threads are communicating with him.
They deleted the thread when people started to call them out for it.
Current thread I had to call another one of them out for LARPing and another tripfag tried to defend him. It seems every time I call one of them out they just change their trip and start shitposting again.
They're pretending like new people are coming by when it's just the same LARP crew keeping it together.

Mods do not give a shit, pic related

Is it finally over?

They went for almost a week without any new "bread crumbs".

No. Trevecca....

ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

My only question is how did they fake the picture on the plane? That shit really did look like somewhere near North Korea, comparing it with the google maps view with those two islands

They didn't do anything. That was an official video from Trump's twitter.
I'm equally confused but it doesn't prove anything in the Q threads is true.
I fucking hate to say it but it makes me wonder too. Q didn't respond to any posts until someone asked if that 2 second video segment meant anything. Turns out it could very well be in North Korea. The whole thing really pisses me off at this point that these fucking LARPers have to muddy the waters so much with this