The stark contrast between Japanese and Koreans

So I'm in Tokyo rn on business trip.

It's 1am just came back from roaming the streets of Akasaka. While there, I walked into a ramen joint Ittenbari. I was enjoying my bowl of noodles along with a tiny room full of nice quiet Japanese salarymen when all of a sudden a group of Koreans walked in and start talking loudly. They're rude, the brought a bunch of Korean women, and when I was walking out, I took a look at the women and they're all plastic faces that looks like a clone of one another: sharp pointy chin, bubble cheek implant.

Let me tell you, the past few days while I am in Tokyo, I am utterly stunned by the amount of gorgeous, cute, pretty, elegant Japanese chicks and babes. They dress classy, walk and talk with politeness and manner, very ladylike.

I used to put Japanese and Koreans at the same level,but holy shit was I wrong.

Koreans are dogs and pigs compared to Japanese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2pE2ms1P56I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello, Japanese.

I see you enjoy stay in Japan. Good.

Koreans are jap rape babies with and inferiority complex. What did you expect, Nippon Ichiban sama?

Bump.

Luckily the Japanese know what the Koreans need

youtu.be/2pE2ms1P56I

If i would to make a statue about hate,it would be a korean.They are mad from hate.They hate whites,they hate chinks,they hate japs,they hate blacks,they hate everyone and with a burning passion.

I lived in Japan, Korea and China.

Jap>Korean>>>>Chinese

There are shit people and cool people in each of them, this is just the general population rankings

Koreans have been Americanized because we occupy them. The American bases have caused this

You mean like this?

I lived in Japan.
Korean>Japa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China

I lived in China, India, Saudi Arabia.
Chinines>>>>>>>>>>>>>Indian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Harambe>>>>>>Saudis

I havent lived in Asia. Theres just small yellow people there. They look the same and like strange things.

What about Hong Kong

I have been to both countries and found Korean girls more friendly

Japanese girls are very cold and distant, and they have a high opinion of themselves because weebs have been blowing hot air up their ass for 20 years

>japan
>want get laid
>don't
>korea
>no want get laid
>do
the short form

K*reans == kikes of the East
prove me wrong

I want to get laid wherever I go m8

I'm just explaining the difference in attitude. Among Japanese girls they used to brag to me about how many foreigners they dated, each one is a badge of honour to them it was pretty weird actually

Tfw Ill never visit Nippon and wont walk around and sit in restaurants with nice and quiet Nippon-people cause poor fuck.

>So I'm in Tokyo rn on business trip
>Koreans are dogs and pigs compared to Japanese

watcha doin Takezo?

Did you speak Japanese or were you only able to talk to them in English.

Just curious if there was a difference because the girls who speak English might be gaijin hunters

I know that feel, bro.

English, like 99% of gaijins

i feel you bratan

You should become a rich fuck. It's really, really nice.

Have done business(real estate) with both koreans and kikes here in usa. Koreans>kikes.

In the future, the Yellow Man will rule the world while the White Boy will be on his knees.

Of course, the real kike would be more concentrated than its chi^W Korean clone. Lemme guess, they're both much worse than most whites?

>tourist are an acurate represntation of the country they come from
come one man, tourist, world wide, are thrash tier, most leave innibitions and home ad becomes the assholes they can't be at home
t. working in a hotel in cancun, white americans and white american tourists are like day and night, same with other countries I've seen.

No, whites are worse, they try to imitate the sleazy kikes but without the intelligence. Especially the women. I'm out of the business, it's too evil.

You are what you eat

You didn't cause shit Americuck, they've always been that way, long before your country was even founded. Fucking Kek

If it makes you feel better most people in western countries can't afford to travel much either cause of student debt, mortgage, credit card debt, car debt, etc.

This is 100% too. Koreans are disgusting mongrelised rape babies. Japs best asians by miles.

BASED.

I want to get a job that allows me to be in the country, but fuck the stigma that comes with teaching english and I dunno how profitable a translator gig would be. Feels bad man. Plus I know Japs don't want foreigners there for very long.

Japs only asians who are honorary whites let me tell you. The rest are dog eaters who cant even build an elevator properly.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

>I am utterly stunned by the amount of gorgeous, cute, pretty, elegant Japanese chicks and babes

don't lie, you can tell they are worked to the bone and worn out. look at the bags under their eyes. they may dress well and act properly, but they lack energy. the younger girls with more makeup than white women and fake hair aren't much better.

it was a bit sad to witness, but i admire their discipline.

S. Koreans are the guidos of Asia. Prove me wrong (you can't)

Are you really surprised the Japanese women were prettier? Korea is so obsessed with their looks that they're willing to go plastic to look like each other. You haven't seen the women of a fashion district either, those girls have blues and purples in their hair and dress like whores for attention. Korea is the country of attention whoring

just a bit more moonrunes training and I'll ship my ass outa there. Good luck with nogs and mudslimes euro bros