This is pretty great. Anyone remember this?

This is pretty great. Anyone remember this?
Did you old virgins get to use any of those instructions?

The people who watched this are not here anymore.

>Did you old virgins get to use any of those instructions?
I found the instruction quite educational.
In fact I'm experiencing it first hand in prison.

But I'm here, loser

Episode 1 is baiting because the rest are shit especially on the tips and guidance.

I'm still a virgin, should I be learning these instructions?

I used to laugh about this show and it's premise. Now I've realized I'm going full steam towards the 30s and virgin status so I'm almost in the intended audience range.

Fucking time, where has it all gone.

It was pretty clear what the show was going to be from the first episode, there was no bait.

Whoa, dude. It was only Spring 2011.

>30s and virgin status
Rejoice soon you will become a wizard.

I've been here since 2005.
But I dropped this.
Maybe I wouldn't be here if I did watch it.

30 virgin here, I never heard of this show, and I doubt it would have helped. I had clear opportunities to lose it, and still passed up on them. Just flat up said no. Guess I really deserve my wizard status.

What's the point?

If you're 30 and single then it really doesn't matter whether or not you've had sex before. You could lie and say that you have and in a social situation no one would be able to know the difference.

>I had clear opportunities to lose it, and still passed up on them
I was in a cafe with a friend when a near by girl asked my what I was reading, after I left the cafe, My friend told me that girl was hitting on me.

>You could lie and say that you have and in a social situation no one would be able to know the difference.
They know, virgins have that aura around them.

>I could've lost it if I wanted!
>she wanted to fuck
Stop deluding yourself.

They don't. A good lie is as good as truth.

Yeah nah, one was a girl I knew who's bf thought we were cheating, she said "We might as well" and just flat out laid on my bed. Didn't do it. Another time, I was at a girl's place, we were in the same bed, she was clearly DTF, didn't do it. I'm probably stealth gay/pedo.

If you're a good liar you wouldn't be a virgin.

Then you're a fool. Anyone can lie.

Thats not what he said.

What was it about?

How do I get girls to hit up on me?

Two 30 year old virgins getting into a relationship.

Be attractive. Don't be unattractive.

The only good recomends I remember from it was:
1. Wash yourself, you smelly pig
2. Get to know each other before confessing
The rest of the show felt meh . I'd fuck that bishonen god's ass to avoid all the trouble of getting laid with that chick.

Be in places you're expected to meet someone, Bars, clubs, cafe places like these.
Make yourself presentable, clean.
Also having a lot of money is a plus.

I was sitting in a cafe because that friend of mine suggested we meet there, otherwise I wouldn't set a foot in places like those though.
Also I guess me reading "Everybody's Somebody's Fool" had something to do with it.

How about his little brother?