Drawfag Thread 1912

Drawfag Thread 1912

second rarfag's files until thread 1909: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1911

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LCBh9
i.imgur.com/83SWyzT.jpg
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1477/13/1477135468199.webm
i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png
i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png
i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
imgur.com/Ld6s44T
imgur.com/FRxN430
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
i.imgur.com/uWOXAog.jpg
i.imgur.com/MLXoKYj.jpg
i.imgur.com/c9A8aDA.jpg
i.imgur.com/9Fu1Zea.jpg
imgur.com/a/MzyXk
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2900339
youtube.com/watch?v=giyD9-clIDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Mato Kuroi(OVA version), Black Rock Shooter and Rock from BRS: Innocent Soul meeting up for lunch at a Fast food restaurant where they all try eating one of those Black Bun Cheeseburgers together!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Rock: imgur.com/a/LCBh9

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and Mimibro-tan wearing Winter clothing, out on a town street petting and feeding a kitten or puppy in a box, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:i.imgur.com/83SWyzT.jpg
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg

Requesting lolidom
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1477/13/1477135468199.webm

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Ameno Sagiri from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san.

Requesting colors

Ref of Tanukichi: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Ref of Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

Requesting something cute between Rukia and a Skorupi

Requesting colors for a gif if possible

Ref: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Requesting Rias with a short spiky/flipped out haircut kinda similar to Neptune's.

Requesting the opposite of this

What's the opposite? A MILF chewing on a tiny breadstick?

Yeah, or a big guy eating small bread

Requesting BB-tan making out passionately with a dakimakura if your choice.

I wish I had a better brain. I always have to look at references and poses to draw something. I can't even remember a face for shit

Requesting a dual request:
>My first request is a version of Laughing Whores with Gundam 00 S1 Setsuna and Tieria.
The idea here is that while they are mimicking the pose of the girls, their faces are absolutely stoic (or mildly angry), reflecting how disconnected from humanity they are at the start.
(please make the scarf red btw)

>The second request is the same but with Movie Setuna and Tieria:
a) They're now in their Movie uniform as opposed to casual wear.
b) Aside from being taller (Same height as Tieria now), if you don't notice from the refs, Movie Setsuna has narrower eyes than his younger S1 self.
c) They're capable of expressing emotion now, so have them laughing.

Please and THANK YOU.

You've been drawing long?

Requesting a little loli Reimu gnawing on a really big turkey leg, or some other larger-than-normal lump of turkey.

Requesting colors for my bootylicious goddess
Neptune ref: i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai Collection wearing cute winter clothing, preferably with a scarf.

Requesting Getter Robo rapeface on any character of your choice.
I just love seeing this kind of exaggeration.

Requesting Charlotte with a short asymmetric hairstyle. It should be kinda like the style the girl on the right has, but based on her own hair.

Don't know if OC's are okay here, but I would like to have this done! I think a Father and his Nine year old Son Clothed might be okay. Can I requesting an Anime Edo Period Father and Son. The Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes. And colored please!

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shonen Mowgli anime recreating a scene from the Disney version where they are floating down the river and Mowgli is siting on Baloo's stomach (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Make sure Mowgli's is wearing his yellow loincloth, and has his ponytail and sideburns, and Full color please!

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

I would like to request the following: you see pic related ? make so the Tomffing part (the small piece on the right) is the center with one of the sea urchin things (one of the many on the big piece on the left) on each side and one on his underbelly to make his arms. If anyone is capable of doing this i shall be very gratefull.

have a quicky

Requesting Jannu pole dancing.

Nice!

Requesting colors for Natsume in a qipao. Any color scheme is fine, preferably in this color scheme:

Qipao color reference: imgur.com/Ld6s44T

Natsume ref: imgur.com/FRxN430

Requesting Kongou in a Full Frontal mask, piloting a Kongou themed FA-78 Full Armor Gundam from Gundam Thunderbolt.
When I mean Kongou themed, I mean like giving it a paintjob similar to her outfit, having her headband in the place of its V-fin, etc.
Anything that would make the MS more visually akin to her.

Maybe even paint the FF mask gold and throw on those radar fins too.

I wanted to see Compa in this Sonico outfit, huge breasts as well just like Sonico's.

I want to request a yandere Kanako (Idom@ster) but with some remnants of cake or pastries around her lips. Not too much just a tiny bit.

Requesting Erika Itsumi wearing some cutelewd lingerie/babydoll not fully awake with these slippers while holding mugs of hot cocoa all the while a bit shy and/or sleepy would be nice.

any WiPs?

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

Should I just take Aika out of this request?

>I leave for 1 day and multiple threads go by

Wow these happen fast over the holidays.

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

Anyone know of commissionable artists that do character design?

I know of a few Korean artists but translating would be a nightmare

LED Mirage mecha musume girl please and thank you?
Oh, the Boomerang Unit is fine too.

>tfw you thought you knew some but they will cost your soul, are just lewd artists, or both

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well, OR her in a leopard-print bikini

A picture of Tamamo like this but with even bigger breasts, a large Kimono/emperor robe would be cool, and sarashi + fundoshi and/or her also lying on a bed seductively luring the viewer

Requesting anything Unryuu
Wouldn't mind like her with a tan either or some big sweater puppies

Is there an Abyssal Unryuu? If not, I'd like to request it.

The Yamai twins playing Twister or any other competitve activity except gaming, eating, and track & field activites.

Requesting both Nana's sharing a drink together, maybe a milk tea or boba tea, or some cute festive stuff with them together or just cute things in general would be great. Thank you!

Maybe you wanted this?

/r/ing Pitz and Lappa exploring Alola from those new Pokemon games

requesting Chie Sasaki (right) from im@s CG doing the same reaction like Manon (left) from Pokemon

references
i.imgur.com/uWOXAog.jpg
i.imgur.com/MLXoKYj.jpg
i.imgur.com/c9A8aDA.jpg
i.imgur.com/9Fu1Zea.jpg

Requesting these twins using teamwork to eat a baguette
1 on each side

kek

Requesting cowgirl Junko Enoshima

Requesting biker Byakuren bent over showing her butt.

Requesting colors for Lavinia
imgur.com/a/MzyXk

As in "howdy partner" or massive breasted breeding cow?

/r/ Mizuki Suzushiro and Fujiyara or looking at Yaoi magazines.

Did anyone get into Kubo's queue? I messaged him on the 23rd and he apparently closed commissions on the 25th and I still haven't received a word from him on being in or not.

He just posted a Rias commission. You probably didn't get in or he only responded to a few at a time.

Which is why I started getting worried.
But ain't that just quaint, Rias was the first to get in.

He was probably fast enough. Gotta step it up, user.

I was internally debating what exactly what I wanted to see and if I really wanted something. I hope I did make it in. I think 2 days before closing commissions at all might be a safe place, I hope.

The latter

Requesting Mito Ikumi holding a Popsicle between her cleavage

my nigger
we need more art like gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2900339

Blog link?

Good thing I requested him to draw her really quickly.

>milking machines

Gross. Hand-milked is best.

I can't wait for Kubo to draw my waifu pleasuring herself with her shaft.

Pandagguy doing something Christmasy!

Is the panda even something anime?

Requesting Black General in her casual bikini lounging around.

It is a petitgguy which is from Gundam Build Fighters Try. It also had a cameo appearance in the recent Island Wars special.

>Notice: Rem is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=giyD9-clIDA

I wish my waifu had become a meme in Japan. It's not fair that flavour of the season shit like Hestia and Rem and what have you get all the good stuff.

Waifu womb tattoo collage when?

I gotta draw huge tits.

You gotta tell me who to draw.

Do it!

>You've been drawing long?
on and off for about 3 years

Can a friend of mine give you an email?

Hex Maniac

Big fat bat tats.

Iori Rinko

I cannot tell you who to draw, user

but I will suggest Nami

I suggest

you can do it, user

Mods...

Not OR but this is what I immediately expected instead of this shit
Like, how can that request fly over your head like that?

Requesting Nico Robin wearing a sailor fuku

bump

Requesting the brown-headed loli getting bullied.

Swim-Swim is only doing what she has to in order to survive.

Requesting Rossweisse dressed as Rinkah from Fire Emblem Fates. If you wish, you can make the puffy pants shorter.

requesting girls in gags please

I'm looking to pay a drawfag to make me a design I can get embroidered on a jacket, similar to pic. I'll even post pics when it's done.

Any takers?

Requesting winter android dorks!

Nene and Clarion from koukaku no pandora in winter clothing and playing with snow/skating whatever in the winter time

Requesting Anchorage Hime from KanColle receiving headpats or anything cute and cuddly with her while she smiles in a cute yet devilish/playful way.

Requesting my waifu Liz in any of her cute outfits shown being cute. If you feel like it.