Do you hide your powerlevel?

Do you hide your powerlevel?

My autism screams at me to reveal it when a friend mentions anything to do with anime, but I have enough strength to suppress it.

The entire world is keeping me safely away to hide its power level.

What's there to hide when my mom even bought some Higurashi nendo (Rika, Hanyuu, Rena, Shion and Satoko) as shelf display.

Not really, but I don't actively advertise it either.

Depends on the anime. I can talk about Tomoko but basketball lolis? Might be a bad idea.

Yes, but I only go outside to do shopping and walk my dog anyway.

>that feel when they talk anime and have absolute shit taste but only because they don't know the good stuff

it hurts to not reveal your powerlevel

I don't "hide" it so much as I just never have a reason to be outside or around other people.

It's worth it though, man. I don't know about you, but very time my autism took over it was always embarrassing.

>they love Gundam Seed

No

Maybe Seed is just their Destiny.

Is this the blog thread?

No.

I only talk about anime when someone else brings it up, though.

That's a flat mousepad

Yeah. I have spilled my spaghettis enough for a lifetime.

depending on the person i won't necessarily hide that i have one,
but i don't really let anyone know how high it is

shit thread op

In public while walking the dog or doing other things, I try to hide my power level as much as possible.
people who walk into my room get blasted by the full force of my autism through merch.

I am a menacing black man, so no i don't really hide it anymore

I don't advertise it unless there is a chance, and even if that is the case I never show off.
Only my friends know that I watch and like japan-related content, and only those who also like anime know just how bad it really is.

My roommates know that I watch anime, but they probably have no Idea that I am a pedo

not anymore.

at this point i'd rather hang out with weirdos who share my interests than normies who are boring as shit and just want to watch sports and the walking dead.

This.

Holy fuck this.

somewhere really really deep down
just last night I was sitting in a bar with friends and they were talking about "that ghost in the shell movie" being an adaption of a comic
and I replied "oh I think its japanese actually, like spirited away?"
I come off as the perfect casual

I'll hide my powerlevel until someone brings up anime. If it's a couple people talking about anime there's really nothing wrong with stepping in, especially if you can bring more to the conversation and maybe draw people deeper into the medium.

This. There are enough not-degenerate weebs/normie-posing weebs to be friends with nowadays that you dont have to deal with normie shit.

my personal rules of thumb

>if the title is more than 3 syllables, best keep it to yourself

>if it involves loli romance at all, best keep it to yourself

>if the accompanying games are primarily dating sims, best keep it to yourself

>if the accompanying trading card game commercials feature mostly kids under 12, best keep it to yourself

>if the attacks have elaborate names, especially of folklore or mythological nature, keep it to yourself

>if the anime is "just on a ''''''temporary'''''' hiatus" and the manga is required to complete the story, best keep it to yourself

>if the sub vs dub quality comparison is anything other than 51/49 (or 50/50), definitely keep it to yourself

>if it's based on something that was never in shonen jump, flip a coin. Then use that coin to buy something at a vending machine and keep it to yourself.

>BUT if THEY bring up anything that hits any of these marks, you're free to remove your power limiter in accordance to how much they remove THEIR power limiter.

TL;DR think about the innocents within your blast radius. If you're not talking to someone of equal or greater power level, it really isn't a safe idea.

i only show my power up to a certain level. but never reveal my true form.

Depends. If they're being really degenerate and shouting about their favorite hetalia/SnK shipping, that powerlevel is remaining 0 until they're three miles away.
If they're being fine and chatting about some good new seasonal show or some good old show (couple of my friends were customers who chatted with me for ten minutes about GiTS when ScarJo was announced), should be fine.

Nope. I love teasing jobbers.

ITT: People who have never sat in an izakaya in Japan with anons and fawned over eachother's freshly purchased Cxx loli doujinshi while getting drunk.

You're missing out.

In first place you need to have one.

I can't find nice weirdos anywhere, everybody just care about Netflix.

Damn thats fucking skill right there. Id probably unleash the full force of my autism and explain to them how wrong they are.

No.

Yes only with my parents.

In public, yes. Unless someone who doesn't seem like an autist brings it up, I never mention anime.