Have you seen any "Based Jews?"

We all know the "Based Black Dude" or "Based Mexican" memes by now. Have you ever seen a "Based Jew?" I'm not asking if there are right wing Jewish men and women; that's a pretty obvious answer. I'm asking if you have ever seen a proud Jewish man or woman who is, for lack of a better term, "BASED"

I doubt you have, because it's not possible. There are probably more based Muslims than there are Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mxsc1zFg3lg
youtu.be/fGTp1Q162Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The last time *I* was in my shed, a spade was a spade.

>This nigger never heard of ben shapiro
>This nigger can't point out a single based Mudslime
The desert is where you belong.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
The black hebrew israelites are the only based jews

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

Ben Shapiro is not based. He still supports Israel.

Norman Finkelstein
Gad Saad
Jonathan Haidt
Jerry Coyne and thousands of other Jewish scientists

Bobby Fischer was indeed "based" but he was not a proud Jew, was he?

Brother Nathanael

Rosanne Barr.

Scratch that, Brother Nathanael's not proud

Pretty good answer, but I believe she no longer practices Judaism. I think she also angers a lot of American Jews for her views on Israel and Judaism, no?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mxsc1zFg3lg
Roger Dommergue

more based than any mudslime i've heard of

very nice. checking this out.

Michael Savage and Andrew Breitbart.

Anyone who supports colonizing and killing mudslimes is based.

pic related

There it is.

>thinking that Jews are only going after Muslins

Tommy Sotomayor

Also what's with the pedo flag?

every jew is based, according to reddit. why don't you ask them, negrito ?

It's funnier this way. Just look at the replies to the thread. Eurotrash more mad about Muslins than they are Jews in a thread about Jews.

I like the old Jewish lady who lives next door to me. Not based necessarily but, she's been a good neighbor to me. While I recognize a lot of the bad guys in power are Jewish and that self-proclaimed Jews engineered the downfall we've seen of our society.. I wish all of you could have a nice Jewish neighbor.

muslims, jews = bad news

hownew.ru ?

Probably been around a lot longer than you, French faggot

Underrated. The average Jewish person is not going to be of great influence to you or your life. Joe Bernstein and all those Jews who work for shitty blogs that your girlfriend (lol) reads should all be shipped to Israel. They obviously put great stock in the way they were raised, so I don't see any reason why they should be in the US, Canada or any country that's not Israel.

I think Sup Forums is pretty unanimous that Stephen Miller is the Jewish reincarnation of Goebbels.

He gets my vote at least.

RedSteeze or DT's senior advisor?

>DT's senior advisor?

Have you seen him go on television and use the standard Jewish rhetoric against a bunch of Jews? Seeing them have to fight against there own bullshit is hilarious.

He gets all fake offended over something and starts kvetching and derails the conversation, and the fucking kikes have used these tactics for so long but they don't know what to do when it's used against them.

BabaloynianHebrew and FrameGames are pretty good.

Never trust a jew

The Black Israelites are proud and based Jews.

I have not. Every time I think I've come across a "based jew" they end up revealing their true self later on.

Perfect example is Ben Shapiro. years back when everyone was just focusing on SJWs, communism, etc he was "le BASED jew" for not wanting SJW stuff. But then Trump comes along and he has a meltdown over wanting immigration control for America. Completely reveals his true self.

This.

Everytime he has a chance, even under the stupidest excuse, he's trying to bash him. Latest reason Le basketball thief banther.

This almost. I've also liked Dennis Pragger and Ezra Levant before I realized they were complete Kike spergs.

That said there is one proven /ourjew/; Stephen Miller.

As far as ethnic jews Brother Nathaniel is pretty fucking based!
youtu.be/fGTp1Q162Gw

>That said there is one proven /ourjew/; Stephen Miller.
Good point, I forgot about Stephen "Kike Killer" Miller. However, my point serves as a warning with every "le BASED jew". They may seem like /ourjew/. They may be making a ton of good points and even effectively arguing to make our countries white again. But you should ALWAYS be on the lookout for them to betray you down the road.