YouTubers that need to hang

>YouTubers that need to hang

This fucker. Does anybody else find this guys shtick cringy? Its so tryhard, and he lost a debate to a butchy lesbian!

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/XRazorfistx
youtu.be/DrGTYXA8YJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is this?

I heard him when I watched the Drunken Peasants podcast. Super cringy

He calls himself Razörfist. He's like moviebob but with less heart disease

Real men don't wear shirts underneath their leather jackets

Did you notice how less aggressive he was since he wasnt trying to read from a script? He even tried insulting kyle but it failed miserably.

Maybe you children should do a bit of research before you own your millenial mouths. Razotfist is a shock jock, a tradition from the days of radio where a loud mouth would run his mouth for the shock value. He's not trying to be insightful, he's not trying to be entirely truthful, he's just shit talking because it's goddamn fun to shit talk.

Now kindly fuck off and go back to watching Black pigeon speaks or whatever bollocks you watch. Us adults are enjoying a bit of nostalgia from someone with a sense of humour

Except he's obviously trying to present himself as a voice in the right, even though hes fucking terrible at it and only serves to make us look worse.

So we agree that he's a phony? Good to know Muhammad.

Fuck you, I like Razor

A conservative gaming critic, he has some good, amusing stuff.
The OP is just another untermensch naziboo who is butthurt that a Youtuber won't name those who are superior to American 'whites'.

all of them?

We really need an underage b& verification system around here.

He's more libertarian than anything else. He's basically the bitch basic nerd of the 80s and 90s.

Again, children don't understand this man. He's not trying to be anything.

Never ever once seen this fag before.

Name a voice on the right who isn't making you look worse. That should be amusing.

Czech yourself. He's a poser of the highest order. When tasked to defend the 2nd Amendment from a dikey lesbian, he caves like a little bitch. He would have been one of the first to be gassed.

I like his music retrospectives, he got me into Dokken.

>>YouTubers that need to hang
all of them, why you idiots enjoy listening to attention whores and narcissists ramble on is something I'll never understand.

I can get behind this

I'm also a libertarian, and I'm telling you that this faggot should stay away from politics because he has no idea how to formulate an argument.
I don't give a fuck what the average CNN-watching normie thinks of our ideology. What I do care about is someone legitimately wanting to understand libertarianism, coming across this fags videos, and being immediately turned off.

Kek. Name me a public personality on the right that isn't making you look worse. A very simple question. Are you somehow stunted that you don't understand simplest of things? Suburban and rural retard perhaps?

Shitbag's a pretentious edgelord, who should stay away from political topics that showcase his complete and uther bias

>FOR THOSE WHO NEED A RUNDOWN ON THIS COWARD. THIS IS 100% ACCURATE.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/XRazorfistx

Why should I defend people who I don't give a fuck about? Unlike you I'm not obsessed with e-celebs, but thanks to losers like you shilling them all over this board I don't really have a choice.

I like him and he's consistently funny. I miss good rant content so sue me.

He's got a way with words when it comes to his scripted shit. Seems to be a clueless bumfuck in debates.

I really liked his defense of Michael Jackson.

He was never trying to make an argument. Are you fucking stupid?

He's an actor that tries to act cool. People say its all just a performance, but you can tell he actually thinks he's as cool as he tries to act. Its sad, and obvious when he's off script. He's a poser, whi probably has others write his material for him. Michael Jackson was a nigger until he wasnt one.

>Are you fucking stupid?
Are you? I only got 15 minutes into the debate with the Young Turks dude, and he sucks ass. He obviously didn't prepare anything in advanced, and his arguments mostly amount to pointless anecdotes and strawmen.
Go back to the youtube comments section if you can't handle someone criticizing your favorite e-celeb.

>Michael Jackson was a nigger until he wasnt one.
Fine, but he wasn't a nonce.

Dude he literally went on banana boys podcast to debate, and got assfucked by rachel maddow with a strapon.

Why this thread exists again?

Fuck if I know if he was, thought his music sucked either way.

There is no Chinawhite for you here. Go away.

Mostly because he clearly didn't prepare at all and wasn't nearly aggressive enough. Kyle, on the other hand, had a neat printed sheet of cherry-picked stats and was an aggressive dick during the whole thing... So he looked significantly better arguing. Shame, really, since Razor was basically correct on most topics.

So in other words, he sucks at debating? Agreed. I don't buy this whole "he didnt have time to prepare" bullshit. If he needed more time all he needed to do was say so. But like I said earlier, he thinks he's as cool as he acts, so he thought he could just sleep through the debate and win it. What a lazy faggot.

hes a Jew

Treacherous kike.
No one stabs Our Minister for Youth Propanda in the back and gets away with it.

i like Razor wont match my politics but sure he is okay
also why does Sup Forums attack people like him but not people on the left?

I really hope you're not likening that stringy long-haired faggot to based Goebbels.

oh forgot one thing he was really good when the whole Charlottesville thing went down and did see right what was going on and the whole set up
at a time when every cuckservative alt light and everyone attacked those people there

Pewds is a sort of diluted Goebbels who is doing a magnificent job of Waking the Youth up.
I see no reason not to compare him.
He posts here, after all.

Stock with Ben Shapiro if you want someone who can defend your right to own a gun youtu.be/DrGTYXA8YJc

>spoon clank
that is all peace out

>Not watching silent rob bitches

So you're saying razorfisted stabbed pewdiepie in the back?

Wrong. His video on the wall was great.

If you’re watching Drunken Peasants, you’re the one who should hang.

Silent Rob is a fuckin phony and his streams are low effort as fuck.

I'm part of his FB group and 90% of people on there are obnoxious and bitch about other youtubers.

Silent Rob is funny sometimes - that's it. He puts zero effort into content.

Sorry Rob.

Just because fisted is right about a couple things doesnt mean he's someone we should respect. He's a fucking joke.

I don't faggot

because every e-celeb thread is designed to shill against right wing e-celebs

why do you think there are 30 fuck Lauren Southern threads a day?

>hey guys, the best way to prevent illegal immigration from Mexico is to force them to have a violent revolution
This is possibly the most retarded argument you could make for the wall or immigration in general.

op is a fag this is b8

i need to correct myself op is no fag

op is a huge fag

>every e-celeb thread is designed to shill against right wing e-celebs
i know it is what i dont know is why do people play along

OP is a faggot.

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post while also saging.

Hi, Styx.

well that settles it then...

Listen, I know you cucks like to stick together, but sit this one out, Muhammad will be done with your wife soon enough

because there isn't a significant portion of Sup Forums who think left-wing e-celebs are "le based" for pandering to certain viewpoints.

I actually like his content and his rants. Certainly better than other YouTube """centrists"""

*spoons clank in the distance*

i watch it all night long problem?

>A LEAF

Have you been to Mexico, Maple Fuck?

It's awful. And in the early 2010's the Cartels were posting shit on the internet that puts ISIS to shame before ISIS was infamous for committing atrocities and posting them on the internet.

Not to mention the news headlines.

Making a middle class stay and face the music and force some change is a good thing.

How else is it supposed to get better for them? They need to chart their own course.

> Shtick

A shtick (Yiddish: שטיק) (or schtick) is a comic theme or gimmick.

> Let's keep it Christian.

I've been to Afghanistan, Cambodia and more.

Vancouver was GHETTO AND CORRUPT AS SHIT.

>reddit spacing
Ask turkey what its like to have a destabilized nation on their border. Now imagine if the majority of refugees didn't head for Europe but stayed there.
It's a good idea if you want the "le 2% face" to stop being a meme and actually happen.

No, ethan from h3h3
The fat kike with the mossad wife he met in a holohoax museum.

that's about all user

And yet, you adverise him. Really made my almonds go nuts

Last time I checked I didnt post a link to his channel. Guess everybody on this board advertised for Hillary Clinton based on your cuck logic.

How the fuck was I supposed to get that from your first post?

I don’t know.
I used that merchant because I thought most people would recognise it as him. But it’s a good thing you didn’t recognise him. He’s a cheap, kosher Sam ripoff.

They all look to same to me desu

MOvie Blob

Fuck off, faggots. Razorfist is awesome.

Razorfist is great only Nu Males hate him because they can't win an argument against him

Razorfist is based.

Trump supporter. Made a viral video about Arpajo, in defense of him.

You are doing him very unjust, folk.

/thread
You have to be a fag to hate on Razorfist

stick to your interesting science shit, nobody care about your political shit

That is a shitty fuckin shoop.

What's wrong with razor fist?
>Inb4 looks looks like a 2 dollar coke whore with his glasses off

a man with a thesaurus

degenerate rich sheep like RiceGum, every "social commentator" and 95% of $k€₽t¥¢ community.
and yeah, niggers who reupload some video with added intro in which their monkey faces say shit like "guys, you won't believe this".

the shouty guy got me interested in great music. Gotta respect him at LEAST for that.

kys, my man

Thank God We have Idubbbzz, a Modern Day St.Michael to Bring them degenerates down to Earth.

sagerino

He's cool, a bit obsessed with certain opinions and a civic cuck but otherwise fairly cool.

Low IQ brainlet poseur at work.

Razör is based as fuck, even if he does come off as a bit of an edgelord
>didn't support Trump during the primaries
>His guy loses and he goes on a bit of a fag twitter meltdown
>someone tells him to do more research into him and he does
>realizes he was a misinformed faggot who fell for the media's bullshit hook line and sinker
>admitted he's wrong and is now all aboard the trump train
More e-celebs should be like him

He's a faggot who'll block you for disagreeing with him. He's a total fake.

How about you be a man and come over here and do the job yourself pussy?

>Internet tough guy