What is your political opinion on drug abuse, Sup Forums?

What is your political opinion on drug abuse, Sup Forums?

stop eating sugar

its a form of darwinism
also just because losers smoke weed doesn't mean smoking weed makes you a loser

It’s fine

Drug users should be executed.

just shoot all niggers

Its true. I was a loser way before I started smoking weed.

>Drug users should be executed.
*drug users and future drug users and drug dealers
= all niggers

nigger

stop calling urself nigger, nigger.

Remove the drug dealers. Drugs can be pretty insidious, it doesn't matter who you are you can end up addicted, without even realizing it. Of course not being a complete retard and having some principles helps but you can have a good kid, with good grades at school and exemplary behaviour that ends up a heroin addict just because he met the wrong people at the wrong time.

Food is a drug. Try quitting. The withdrawal will kill you.

type of time i be on with these thoties

Rehabilitate users, penalize drug dealers

I am cool with minor drugs like weed, and even recognize the therapeutic benefits of some psychedelics. Fuck opiates and stimulants though.

Most of you obese Americunts could survive for a year on your body fat.

kek

How do Americans live in such squalor? Seems common.

cia was right, hopefully their plan with fentynal continues to purge the weak.

It's something that really needs more serious discussion
You'll always be a winner to me user

Hello Mr. Duterte

if there's a demand there will be a supply, simple.
people don't use drugs because there are drug dealers, there are drug dealers because people like to use drugs.

Drug USERS are the ones should be executed, not the dealers. It is the users who steal to fund their habits, they are the ones violating the NAP. It the is the drug USERS who 99% of the time are the ones who get their friends and other people hooked on drugs. THEY are the problem, not the drug dealer who is simply providing a service that is in demand. To me, getting in the way of the free market is the worst crime of all. So enough with the hate, bigot.

nigger, my nigger.

All drugs should be legalized
Natural selection will solve the drug addict problem

Thanks user but
>tfw trips of truth

Looks like a crackhouse.

Also, why do nigs always have deodorant stuck in their hairs? Buy clear deodorant Ffs. It's gross.

Legalize marijuana and nothing else. Prohibit advertisements for prescription medications (because WTF that shit’s annoying).

>What is your political opinion on drug abuse

On people with a high IQ and from a civilised culture, controlled drug use can prompt great art - see the Raphaelites etc, but the vast majority of users and dealers are pure trash who should be executed.