Trump intends to declare North Korea a state sponsor of terror

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

Trump intends to declare North Korea a state sponsor of terror

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump says he intends to declare North Korea a state sponsor of terror.

Trump said Monday that the designation will impose further penalties on the country. He called it a long overdue step and part of the U.S. “maximum pressure campaign” against the North.

The move returns North Korea to the list of countries the U.S. views as state sponsors of terror for the first time since 2008. That’s when the North was removed in a bid to salvage a deal to halt its nuclear development.

Link: pbs.org/newshour/politics/trump-intends-to-declare-north-korea-a-state-sponsor-of-terror

Archive: web.archive.org/web/20171120170719/https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/trump-intends-to-declare-north-korea-a-state-sponsor-of-terror

...but not Saudi Arabia?
These declarations, they mean nothing

What terrorist acts have they committed?

Was wondering why no Sup Forums faggots had made this thread yet. Instead they’re going on about e-celeb bullshit and /x/-tier apocalypse nonsense. Well done, m8

So when will America be declared a state sponsor of terror?

I agree since in a few days the fcc might get rid of net neutrality

communism

exna on the oil supply a.

in other words:
Trump is presenting a sternly worded letter instead of doing something

>doing something
For what?
Why do Burgers always insist on sticking their Jew noses in other people's shit? Every time you do it fuck things up even more.

wake me when he declares the CIA a terrorist organization

>Norks are terrorists
>Saudis aren't

t. ((((Trump)))

When will pol admit you put a kike puppet in the whitehouse?

Dear Kim jong il or un I forget which one of you died
You are now part of the terrorist countries so you get penalties no more nuclear corn
Also isn’t Kim a girls name?
-President Donald trump USA USA USA

He won't do jack shit.

>Drumpfkins pre-election "HILLARY IS A MONSTER SHE IS GOING TO START WW3"
>Drumpfkins post-election "HURR COOL WW3 BRO, CANT STUMP DUH TRUMP!"

You have to go back.

>intends to declare
has decalared

The Saudi terrorist sponsors have been arrested you dumb nigger.

Yes. And then Kim Jong Un will announce that the US has declared war on NK through the strongly worded letter, and that NK will promptly retaliate by nuking the US. Then he will just test launch another missile and call it a day. It’s the same shit that always happens.

Sup Forums is kill

NK is a vassal to China. let China unfuck its own problem child

So basically anyone the US doesn't like is a state sponsor of terrorism?

I get that norks suck ass, but this open the door to declare anyone the state doesn't like a terrorist too.

The country has lost all sense of law and order. It ends in tears.

This

Drumpf was a mistake

The United States is the biggest state sponsor of terror. NK should nuke us and end our suffering.

>this is what brainlets actually believe
pahahaha. things are about to get way, way worse.

Fake news

Dangerous precedent being set by President Trump. Echoes of at least the last 7 corrupted presidencies. Has nothing changed? Why the label? For the dead brother? Assassinations are run-of-the-mill. What's the endgame? International intervention is the opposite of national security. These worlds have crashed & are burning. Will the President do the good thing? Is this good?

But not ourselves and Israel???

>Trump intends to declare North Korea a state sponsor of terror

What terrorist acts have they lead?

Because Saudi Arabia (i.e the Saudi govt) doesn't sponsor terror, moron. It's the target of attacks by ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Not an argument, dumbass.

assassinating people in other countries

The murders in the dmz

>Saudi government doesn't sponsor terrorism
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jesus Christ this.