Calm Before The Storm #450 Newfag Emergency Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

LASTEST Q NOV 19
SOME ANSWERS *Hugh Hefner/Q
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
QMAP UPDATED AND CONFIRMED (The only thing YOU NEEED)
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++ UPDATED Text of Q: pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this
**QMAP REDUX, WITH SYMBOLS TO FACILATE CONNECTING SIGNATURES
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
1,400+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/wJWbY
archive.is/n5Bd2
archive.is/rIikt
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/
drive.google.com/open?id=1G6guY_q-PzZfdJM4ItzmQIF9gfPrOQxk
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/20/trump-designates-north-korea-as-state-sponsor-terrorism.html
i.4cdn.org/pol/1511170110349.png
twitter.com/heartdaughter/status/932592204010414085
voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm
metro.co.uk/2017/11/20/followthewhiterabbit-is-possibly-the-craziest-conspiracy-theory-of-all-time-7092659/
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all
==================================================================================
Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
TASKS (For those who are lost)
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$
ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT) Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

WIKI WikiAnon !!bWaeQ92+NhD
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q NEW
NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R
=================================================================
Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS

Nov 19
HRC Trouble Links Mugabe archive.is/wJWbY
Resign refusal archive.is/n5Bd2
MEU @ Langley? archive.is/rIikt
U1 & Zimbabwe 2
Titanic sunk to remove good men NEW
Nov 20
Hugh Hefner/Q MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns ======================================================================================
IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See
NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1

TONNES of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 Fix this MEMES Mockingbird MEMES

KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.
======================================================================================
BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421.5 #422 #423 #424 #425 #426 #427 #428 #429 #430 #431 #432 #433 #434 #435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #440 #441 #442 #443 #444 #445 archive.is/hP2bn
#445 #446 #447 #448
ANT!B0T (When needed)
OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

# 449 =====================================================================================
EVENT LOG NOV 12 to NOV 19, will be consolidated later into a link
--------------Nov 12--------------
NYT release article on NSA compromised by shadow broker. Clowns behind release implied
Alwaleed's ex wife confirms child sex slavery in SA
Duterte sings at ASEAN Summit Gala on Trumps call
DHS Prepares biological attack drill
Lebanon PM to return and seek settlement
--------------NOV 13-------------
POTUS tweets from PA despite being in Phillipines for ASEAN
Zimbabwean army chief general holds press ocnference, stating trecherous shenanigans by politician
Justice Deptconsidering Uranium one special counsel
FBI probes Planned Parenthood
POTUS skips EA Summit and heads home early
New Jersey man sentenced for role in U1 bribery
--------------NOV 14-------------
Zimbabwe coup starts
Session brings out Uranim 1 Sheet in hearing
Prince Charles call US to take on Jewish lobby
Farage calls out Soros in Parliament
U1 broken down on Hannity
--------------NOV 15-------------
FBI drops McCabe Vault info
Mugabe and wife placed under house arrest
Deadline for CF to turn in missing accounting documents
ANTIFA declared as DOMESTIC TERROR
Major internet outage in US
Sandia Labs (R&D of nukes) employee indicted on fraud, $ landering
--------------NOV 16-------------
MS-13 Bust arrests hundreds of gang members
Al Franken accussed of groping TV host
Al Franken calls ethics committee on himself
--------------NOV 17-------------
Crash over Rothschild manor
NEW JFK RELEASE. 10k files detailing thrid shooter
Skydick over Washington by Marine pilot
Salvatore "Toto" Riina, inspirator of Godfather, dies
Hillary officially questions 2016 elections

--------------NOV 18-------------
U1 informant has video of bribe money
Steve Motsyn, HRC SuperPAC, dies
Pedo ring with ties to Pope Benedicts brother uncovered
--------------NOV 19--------------
Mugabe dismissed as country leader but refuses to resign
--------------NOV 20--------------
Senate enables easier federal judge appointment
=================================================================

Sup Forums SPAM BOTS WERE DISABLED BY US MARINES STORMING CIA HQ IN LANGLEY YESTERDAY!

>Sup Forums SPAM BOTS WERE DISABLED BY US MARINES STORMING CIA HQ IN LANGLEY YESTERDAY!

Sup Forums SPAM BOTS WERE DISABLED BY US MARINES STORMING CIA HQ IN LANGLEY YESTERDAY!

>Sup Forums SPAM BOTS WERE DISABLED BY US MARINES STORMING CIA HQ IN LANGLEY YESTERDAY!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:LuUE1Prl Mon 20 Nov 2017 10:05:24 No.150173114 ViewReport
Bots deactivated upon arrival.
Keep up the good fight.
It’s spreading.
Q

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/

LANGLEY WAS AN AMAZON PRIME DRONE DELIVERY OF CIA PENS AND PENCILS FROM BEZOS.

That Langley stuff should have at least some proof connected to it. Can an user convince me?

Is that legit trip?

OP, thanks for the fresh, CORRECTLY BAKED BREAD. One suggestion, however. Please mark latest Q posts as Nov 19-20. Time stamp says 20.

thanks for the fresh bread

which breads are the real ones and why do you keep changing the photos

Proof or GTFO

big if true

Whatever buddy but why are you pushing the globe model?

Yup

emergency bake

Attention! Attention! Attention!
>need exp Baker! For next Bread! newfag here.

=TRUE

Wanna know the Truth?

Dropping a little piece of the bread...

Who is Hitler?

Who is his handler?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler march his troops to Russia in WINTER?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler move all his troops to Pas de Calais?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler have no troops present at Normandy?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler round up all the Jews?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler never get assassinated?

Tell me can you have a country in the middle of Europe that is poor?

WHY oh WHY did Germany take all the debt of WW1?

Tell me is it easier to rebuild 1 country rather then a few?

Was Hitler told to round up the Jews so they could go to the promised land?

What Empire was defeated in WW1?

Did the British Empire retake the promised land? Jerusalem?

Where is Hitler at the end of war?

Did he abandon his troops?

Did he conscript every able body to join the war and fight for country?

Or was he just rounding them all up for IKE?(((KIKE)))

Was Hitler a puppet? You tell me

----

THE ONE TRUE KING DJT

Renaissance 2.0

sry, tryed the other one but wont let me post it.. Newfags suck i Know

BOOK of Q

BOOK of Q

All Q's posts in a printable format, interlaced with relevant tweets and news headlines as this all happened.

drive.google.com/open?id=1G6guY_q-PzZfdJM4ItzmQIF9gfPrOQxk

PRINTABLE FORMAT

FOR NORMIES

FOR NORMIES

USE IT

SNOW WHITE seems to refer to CIA. But we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Baker you missed something:
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/20/trump-designates-north-korea-as-state-sponsor-terrorism.html

Can we please go back to original poster with number and slogan on it....

Although I do like this graphic, everyone thinks it’s poision Bread if it’s any other picture.

It seems like the 6-7 bots that spammed every thread have stopped......

This is either the GOAT larp, or completely legit.

#

Somebody is seriously trying to derail these cbts threads by posting bullshit ones. The when you question the original poster an anonymous reply always come back, not the original poster.

Confirmation of pencil delivery

>people are still LARPing about Q
Seriously how many Q threads are you shills gonna make?

LARP after LARP after LARP.... I guess you'll be gone once your employment contract expires.

>drive.google.com/open?id=1G6guY_q-PzZfdJM4ItzmQIF9gfPrOQxk
Wow, very nice.

Julian Assange from yesterday

Pol baker or leaf baker, please come backkkkkkk

We need you.

Ya 7 q potss this am
i.4cdn.org/pol/1511170110349.png

twitter.com/heartdaughter/status/932592204010414085
just another patriot show who confirms it

>Google Drive
not even once
They are the enemy why the f are people still using them when there are alternatives

thx newfaq here, trying my best

kill yourself LARPer

This is from earlier

Over the last couple days this was being pushed on the threads. There was heavy bot activity over the weekend. Is this voat good or shill?
voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm

Down The Rabbit Hole. Sound familiar??? Look what I found!

Arrival? As in Arrival at Langley? Lol

Ho lee fuk, this is getting rediculous, becuase the bots have stopped.

Coming weeks means this is going to take awhile....

Deep state mentioded on fox news live in conversation related to U1

put that in Dropbox pls

>newfag
>ruining this board and stealing digits
When I used to be newfag all these years ago I used to wonder why people hated me and others like me

At last I truly see.
I'm sorry anons...

>Google Drive
No argument there. I should have also mentioned that this needs to be immediately relocated to non MSM archive. We need to stay away from google drive.

posted last (real) bread
metro.co.uk/2017/11/20/followthewhiterabbit-is-possibly-the-craziest-conspiracy-theory-of-all-time-7092659/
still pushing out the memes even if saying conspiracy theory.

It's legit.

Don't let the door pop all your hemorrhoids on your way to reddit, newfag.

>
What are some good alternatives?

New Baker..... please revert to old poster with regular title and thread number.

We must get it all together again, please see leafbaker examples of best bakes.

>says the anonymous bot

Refer to QMAP When in Doubt.

What did he say about hitler?

Follow The Trip Codes

>twitter.com/heartdaughter/status/932592204010414085
stahp with this faggotry. they all reference the same two UNRELIABLE sources. retweet is not corroboration you fucking tard

Lurk moaaaaar pedofag

It was spammed like a maniac. They want us on a forum where we aren't anonymous so they can call us out and demoralize us.

Sup Forums is a real pain in the ass for the shills.

Dropbox is good

HOW ABOUT YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF AND STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO

%%%%%Q user%%%%%

The biggest mind psy op by the people.

Just wanted to reply to the previous point in thread #449 - regarding vaccines and the DNA alteration claims (molecular biologist here).
Thread was archived just before i could post.

>You know that the particles we breath in go through the immune systems. They body like a computer makes a memory of it.

Yes, that how we build resistance to various shit, which will be remembered (most of the time) by our immune system.

>When you get vaccinated it goes straight to the blood. The body is overloaded and causes mini strokes in the brain.
Nope. You may want to study what is and how the hematoencephalic barrier (aka blood–brain barrier) works.

>Google Dr. Andrew Moulden. You will understand.
I’ll look into it, just for the sake of it, but please also consider this: if you really think that *all* scientists in the world are conspiring and that only a few people speak up, then I would have lost all hope in humanity – I would certainly speak up, even if it would raise major risks for my integrity; I couldn’t stand being silent and so would most of the scientists I know too.
I feel sorry for the kids not getting the *important* vaccines (i.e. not like anti-flu).
>your thoughts on the flu vaccine?

I personally don’t think it’s necessary to get it – at least if you are young and in general good health. The reason why people get the flu every year or so, is because two ‘binders’ on the virus shell change more or less randomly each time (they are called Hemagglutinin and Neuraminidase – hence the flu name H1N5 for example: H type 1 and N type 5). My personal take is that humanity get the flu since the beginning of times, we survive it and get over it. Let your immune system handle it naturally, unless your are a person at risk (old or with compromised immune system. Just be sure to get vitamins in winter and don’t get cold!

quints wasted on a new fag.

that's why shills were using name + tripcode. They hoped we would do the same so they can start bashing a single person.

follow your grandparents to the grave LARPer

ok probably as a backup, mod logs prevent fuckery, community there dosn't tolerate censorship

>ALPHA R333TARD
We see WHY your an "ALPHA R333TARD" now.

That's not proof. it's some guy saying its true on his radio show but providing no evidence. Jesus fucking christ. Why is it so hard for people to understand what evidence is? These are the same faggots who give "evidence" for god but its never any real evidence.

Hey Topolanon,

Glad to see you back! Did the time machine work?

I appreciate you reading his work.
And that you would stand up.

Just a thought to ponder.
What if all the science you learned was false. What if you were shown an inversion of truth?

Sounds crazy. But is it?

>
>quints wasted on a new fag.
OR kek favors the newfag cuz no one else was manning the oven

they picked the dumbest conspiracy shit on here, speculation like the boot, stupid shit shills push to discredit

>implicating hitler as a rothschild puppet

If this actually holds some water, I'd like to see where this loaf goes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CONTAINMENT THREAD BECAUSE YOURE SO FUCKING ANNOYING THAT EVEN Sup Forums HATES YOU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm the fag that asked about flu vaccine...
I'm recovering from a triple bypass, does that count as "compromised immune system"? Bearing in mind I'm only in my 30's & my heart probelm was genetic, not lifestyle (or steroids).

NEW MEULLER Q QUESTIONS THEORY, FROM LAST NIGHTS GOOD BREAD

New resource for uncovering the elite. Dig in guys. Try to coordinate so we don't cover the same ground twice.
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
Any questions refer to Able Archer

latest tweet from Julian Assange

fuck that dont use the old pic

filter eDEIPYqr

Mueller is not an active duty marine.

Read bottom left part of the triangle

>voat good
Yes, they ban shills pronto + no bots. Shills don't get banned here. I'm on both.

bakers union fags are shills, shit is good since they quit

Its the Daily Fails sister newspaper, so what else to expect. the partially redpilled will start looking cos they know the truth. the sheep ofc will swallow the bullshit as per.

I keep an open mind as much as possible, reason why I here I guess.

But you know, when you have done some research yourself (on rat brains: electrophysiology, drugs administrations, neuron voltage clamps and also other stuff - such as transfecting RNA strands here and there), you kind of develope a critical mind.
I hope you don't lose all hope on science.

How must people be made aware of an alternate reality?
What are crumbs (think H-wood/DC)
Define ‘lead-in’ (think play)?
What has been occurring recently?
The stage must be set.
Crumbs are easy to swallow.

Hollywood pizzagate leads into DC pizzagate

Newfags, Yo listen up, heres a story, about a guy that lives in a zio world, and all day and all night, and everything he sees is just zio, like him, inside and outside, zio his house, with a zio little window, and a zio corbett, and everything is zio for him, and hisself, and everybody around, cause he ain't got nothing but zio to listen to...

He's zio controlled, da ba dee da ba die
zio controlled, da ba dee da ba die
Q is liar, da ba dee da ba die
a zio liar, da ba dee da ba die

staying in bread
bump for regroup

Can recall former service members back to active duty which will make them eligible for military tribunals instead of civilian corrupt courts stacked with handpicked judges.

Don't listen to this user. Here, there's no way to discern disinfo. Voat threads are superior and they don't get derailed.

You might also find Dr. Max Gersons work interesting.

He discovered salt is poision to the human body, and most chronic illnesses are from a toxic liver and a depressed immune system. (Gut)

He found that driving potassium into the cell remove excess water and sodium.

You might find his work interesting. He speaks your language.

All I'm saying is look at it from another perspective. Not the one you were taught.

Thank you user for restoring the lineage

Could be but Q isn't posting on voat. So it still is a second hand news.

Think we're getting somewhere here, good thoughts

So why are you fucking here butt beanz?

Q ON THE OTHER THREAD!!