Tomo-chan

Want some ice cream?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/apjmcl.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, he gave her the cold shoulder.

fuck off

I too want to lick Jun's ice-cream cone.

How many pages until he loses control of himself?

Jokes tend to come in threes, so Jun will probably spill his spaghetti in the next comic.

Everybody remain calm.

>original thread missed
FUCK
link?

Fuck off with your generalfag cancer

>all those edits
hnggggg

For Jun to cast meteor just for seeing tomo lick icecream show sthat he is very pure or one hell of a pervert. I mean, wat is he imagining.

>Jun literally giving Tomo the cold shoulder
Bravo Fumita.

To the guy that wanted to make a realistic drawing, I started it for you.

This is why second treads are god awful

Why a second thread?

Thanks. Just finished it. One question: should her hair be blood read or natural ginger?

The colour Fumita has it will do.

couldn't decide which style to use and most likely not so good, but here you are...

I like bottom left.

bottom left is great

Missed some spots.

Thought so.

Great bodies, but the faces look like she's half the cast from Lord of the Rings. If the bottom right were a little less angry looking around the eyes, she will be perfect.

Maybe, I will try to make her eyes a little rounder? I'm sorry, but this is the only way I can draw a face without reference. If you have a suggested face I can work with it too.

nice chapter

They look good, but what's with that white stuff? fully transparent would be better

I missed some parts of the white background since I accidentally merged layers so I have to do it with hand. Still working on it. I'm tired so, I'll repost later.

a meteor penetrating a barrier?
what does this mean?

Best chapter so far.
And I saying this as the guy who posts "I want to fuck Misuzu " everyday.

Previous chapter was a volcano, so hes upgrading.
Next is gonna be a supernova.

I don't know how easy it would be to make it work, but raising her eyebrows would be what to look at.

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Lust, heat, boner. shock...

pay attention, he's normally perverted. just dense with tomo.

Don't get me wrong, they are very good faces, just not Tomo's. I understand now what you mean when you said you had difficulty drawing the face in a realistic way, difficult when she was a manga character to begin with.

The perfect face would be of a Tomboy I know, she has these big, soft, sleepy eyes. But I am not a stalker so these images were the best I could think of.

>just not Tomo's
she asian, that's the idea with realistic fanart.

Tried to raise eyebrows a bit. Don't know if she looks less angry.
They look really young to begin with so I get what you mean, but Tomo is Asian or something like that. That was the look I was looking for. Will definitely practice on these too. If I think I did good enough maybe I'll share it here.

Not even dense, just denyal.

p good

reminds me of that one time a japanese dude shared an icecream cone with me.

that's just part of their culture, right?

cute story.

Bottom left is the best by far.
Maybe make her blush a little.

I want to make a full body version. I'm a little sick so, maybe will post her alone next chapter if I can finish it.

Oh god.

That is the lewdest but still pure licking I have ever seen. And it's just ice cream.

I know. But the problem is too many characters are drawn like they are white.

I do like the bottom right, you can see a spark of that mischievous fiery energy that tomboys have in their eyes. Perhaps curl the end of the smile up a tiny bit more to give it a bit more of her smile?

Sure..

Couldn't resist. Here's full body version. Don't look at the feet (can't draw feet to save my life)

HOLY FUCK

>Dem meaty thighs and calves
Fumita always draws Tomo far too skinny for a sports chick.

doesn't make sense since she does Karate. Lots of leg work I presume.

The face is too realistic to go with a waist that small.

meh

1. She's Japanese, not American
2. She is doing that female technique where she is twisted slightly to make her waist appear smaller than it actually is.

I think it is quite proportioned, just slightly smaller than the hips to give it a nice hour-glass figure.

Have you ever been on Instagram?

Hell no. Sup Forums is cancerous enough for me.

well, I was referencing Instagram "models". They have waists even smaller than my Tomo.

What makes you think I would willingly look at 3DPD? What I was trying to say was realism and anime don't mix, in my opinion.If you're going to do tiny waists, might as well draw an anime face.

a.pomf.cat/apjmcl.png

merry christmas

My point is that small waists exist and the only think truly unrealistic here is her hair color. of course you have your own opinion and I respect it. I was simply pointing out a fact. Also, she doesn't look too realistic to me it's more my normal drawing style than "realism"

The only thing I think is truly unrealistic **

Jesus

no

>eating ice cream while eating dick
unsanitary

L-lewd.

They're gonna jump back in the water soon anyway

>Not liking dick with your ice cream
What are you, gay?

bazinga

at this moment he discover his benis

Changing the bottom left did a massive improvement to the bottom right all on it's own since her expression was overall neutral before which defaulted it to the more angry tone of the left.
Now that the left tomo is less angry looking the right tomo has a less angry intensity and more of a neutral/smirky conveyance.

I think the right needs to soften up a little more somehow (like that blush another user mentioned?) since while the construction of the face itself is a good tomo the emotion/personality/intensity conveyed to me is more Misuzu in quality. I could still say it's a tomo expression if she was in serious competition mode or something?

see you next thread. Maybe I'll fix it.