Lies about Judaism

I will refute any antisemitic false claims regarding Judaism below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3205719,00.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
jewishhistorylectures.org/2014/10/08/jews-in-the-medieval-economy-essential-lectures-in-jewish-history/
angelfire.com/mt/talmud/blood.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews did 911

That quote...
It wasn't a threat, it wasn't "I am a liar"
It was a warning, and the Holohoax is proof he was right about that claim

Why Israel keeps putting blacks on concentration camps and pushing them out, sending them to Europe, adverting a message of intolerance?

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

Is it anti-semitic to question this?

hey uuuh assuming youre a jewish overlord, can i ask what the hell you people are collecting all of that foreskin for?

Anti-aging cream
Not even shitting you, you can look it up
Nice digits bro

Years before the attacks, the Mossad started worrying about Bin Laden and information about him was "presented by the Mossad to the CIA, which practically ignored the report."
(see link here:ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3205719,00.html) What do you think?

Too late. YOU are the anti-semitic. Anti-semitic bitch ass faggot.

In your opinion, whats the main mistake Sup Forums does regarding to judaism or jews in general?

Because Sup Forums tendency to feel "informed" by just reading cleverly worded images or thread caps, makes me wonder if people here are eating their own propaganda.

Jews want to a genocide of the german people caused by mass immigration and miscegenation.

There are no laws discriminating between Arab Israeli citizens and Jewish Israeli citizens. Exactly as the law is equal in US for every citizen. Is there racism and discrimination? Same as in US. In terms of education and socioeconimic levels, I guess the Arabs in Israel are better off than the Blacks in US, but they are still not at the same level as Jewish Israelis (except Arab Cristians, which are even better than Jews in average). So judge yourself.

And no, I did not see the videos, they only show what they show, no conclusions can be drawn.

According to the Torah Jews are allowed to fuck goy girls over the age of three. True or false?

No those quotes are not real. These are typical of the false quotes and lies that get spread by many anti-Semitic websites. There is zero truth to them, no such quotes exist anywhere- but you will find these and others on dozens of anti-Semitic websites. You do understand when people are trying to spread hatred they are not interested in truth but just in getting others to join them in their hatred?

The Jewish conspiracy garbage and fake quotes.

The six million killed in the "Holocaust" is a gross exaggeration.

That quote isn't an Adolf Hitler quote. I'm fairly certain it's William James.

So whats with all these anti-gentile quotes in the Talmud? How do you justify them?

why do you treat us like cattle and call us goyim

He was talking about the lying Jewish press in that quote.

Nice start there moishe considering Goebbels said that and not uncle Adolf

What makes more sense: That the Nazis, a anti-semitic group who rose to power and commited Genocide against Jews (alongside other groups) in the places they controlled using death camps that they documented, listed, and built.

OR

It's all a massive global conspiracy in which everyone involved, from world leaders to actual jews who lived through the events are lying and making up claims that a genocide happened and that the Nazis who had plans to actually kill jews were really just good guys.

Hmmmm

The irony haha

>memeflag
>kikeposting
shoo shoo filthy jew

Jews were kicked out of hundreds of locations as a consequence of their own actions

this is basically shit the amish all think about the rest of us, too. they fucking think all "the english" are disgusting animals.

Multiculturalism is a jewish invention to create a stupid/culture less people who lack any real identity and can be easily manipulated.

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

You know absolutely nothing about the Amish except the scripted faggotry you see on tv
>t. user that lived around the Amish for years

The second

I am not aware of any such quotes in the Talmud, and would be very surprised if they actually existed. If you have alleged sources, please share them with me, and I’ll have a look. In the absence of sources, they can be assumed to be fictional. Do really think you can trust everything you see online?

When a baby is born Orthodox chews perform circumcision with their teeth and bite away the foreskin while sucking the blood. The practice is very unhygenic, and many babies actually have gotten sick with diseases like herpes from transmitted from the rabbi's mouth. Refute this.

this continues to be the dumbest fucking argument that gets repeated here, holy shit.

people fuck what they want to fuck and the species goes on. that's "where multiculturalism" comes from, you fucking dolt.

>they only show what they show, no conclusions can be drawn

?????
You now how meaningless this statement is?

I'm not talking about ARABS, I'm talking about BLACKS.

You round them, put them on concentration camps and ship them to Europe, pushing guilt on them for being RACISTS if they don't accept them refugees. What does this have to do with your apartheid with the Arabs???

ITT : we redpill the jew

i grew up in lancaster county with mennonite and amish neighbors across the street from a pig farm. we went to amish parties and i worked at a mennonite grocery store. ich spreche deutsche, wie meine oma.

come at me bro.

You mean that Rothschild and Soros aren't in on it together to fuck over everyone except for Ashkenazi Jews?

Lets not pick on the "Jews" who follow Moses. It's the ones outside of that. From Talmudic to Zionist.

I'm not denying jews were exterminated, I'm suggesting the numbers are exaggerated. Did you look at the images I posted? Several jewish newspapers from before the nazis were in power and some from before Hitler was even born claiming 6 million jews were being killed in a holocaust. The state of Israel was built on the myth of this holocaust or "sacrificial burning".

The Jews committed genocide on the original inhabitants of the promised land. Today Jews are continuing to kill and drive out the inhabitants of the land of israel who are not Jewish. True or false?

poor sephardics always get left out.

>anti aging cream
Sounds like black sexual magic to me

there's nothing wrong with judaism. there is a TON wrong with israel and zionism. and that's coming from the left.

It's economic in nature. For much of the medieval period in Europe, Jews occupied a niche in international commerce, small commerce and money lending, all essential functions in developing economies. Jews were repeatedly invited to settle in French territories, for example, but when the debt load grew too great (especially if the nobility were borrowing), Jews would be expelled. Then there would be no one to pick up these important aspects in the economy, and Jews would be invited again. Here's a short video on the topic that you might find useful:jewishhistorylectures.org/2014/10/08/jews-in-the-medieval-economy-essential-lectures-in-jewish-history/

Jews in the UK government sent out parties to literally find migrants/promote immigration! These fucking cunts.

They are buttsore over getting gassed by the masses. I'd be plotting revenge too

Most of the perverts getting called out in America are kikes, but they only make up 2% of the population....

CANT REFUTE FACTS BOI

These articles were published before the alleged holocaust.

Israeli Arabs (most of whom are Palestinian Arab, and majority Muslim) make up about twenty percent of Israel’s population, the greatest minority in the world, of any non-Muslim country. Do the maths. If Israel is trying to commit genocide, it’s the one thing they suck at. Does this look like genocide to you?

Redpill me on the Balfour Declaration please

anyone with an education knows the germans are bad fucking news.

So you admit it's true. It ties directly into the multiculturalism argument. I don't see how you can deny a jew saying "We jews are behind this and we will be resented for our leading roll." People will fuck who they want to fuck but who do you think opened up the gates to let these people in?

So its true that jews profited heavily off world war 1 and refused to fight for thier homeland. Do you think it was that and all the other facts about jews that caused them to be persecuted in ww2?

I'm not defending germans I just want this jew to realize jews are behind mass immigration with the intent of ruining white nations.

I don't agree with her at all. I happen to be a Jew living in a multicultural country and here are my observations:

I know Jews who are for multiculturalism and those who are against it. Both sides have multiple reasons for their position.
Multiculturalism in Europe is a result of many things, but at least two of those are:
Influx of migrants from former colonies (e.g. France)
Import of cheap labor with the hope that they would leave eventually (e.g. NL)
Jews didn't play an important role in any of that.

Barbara Lerner Spectre's logic – I assume – is that historically anti-semitism meant that Jews were considered "the other". As such, multiculturalism refers to anything other than traditional Christian society. But, if you listen to the rhetoric of some nationalist politicians, you will hear that they contrast multiculturalism with the traditional Judeo-Christian society. So in other words, they have redefined the in/out groups to include Jews in the in group. Some Jews support this. Some do not.

There are many flavours of nationalism. Some of these contain anti-semitism and some do not.

Such as?

It doesn't matter whether you agree with her or not. Not every german during WW2 wanted to exterminate the jews yet they still carry the responsibility to this day. I'm not holding every jew responsible. This is coming from the son of a jewish father.
However you can look up any of the people in the chart I posted and find that they are indeed jewish and responsible for legislation that has brought non-whites into white nations in mass. I understand that not all jews are in favor of multiculturalism because it would mean bringing in groups who are hostile to jews. I believe the reason many jews are in favor of multiculturalism is because it allows the to be seen as just another group rather than an outside group. Although jews may not be solely responsible for mass third world immigration to white nations, their role is undeniable as many of them openly admit it.

Explain this

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

damn this tripcode for revealing the truth

!RRVe.ETtN.

It explains the money that Germans had all of a sudden.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

Wanna know the Truth?

Dropping a little piece of the bread...

Who is Hitler?

Who is his handler?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler march his troops to Russia in WINTER?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler move all his troops to Pas de Calais?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler have no troops present at Normandy?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler round up all the Jews?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler never get assassinated?

Tell me can you have a country in the middle of Europe that is poor?

WHY oh WHY did Germany take all the debt of WW1?

Tell me is it easier to rebuild 1 country rather then a few?

Was Hitler told to round up the Jews so they could go to the promised land?

What Empire was defeated in WW1?

Did the British Empire retake the promised land? Jerusalem?

Where is Hitler at the end of war?

Did he abandon his troops?

Did he conscript every able body to join the war and fight for country?

Or was he just rounding them all up for IKE?(((KIKE)))

Was Hitler a puppet? You tell me

----

THE ONE TRUE KING DJT

Renaissance 2.0

angelfire.com/mt/talmud/blood.html

This Is the subject of much controversy.

IMHO, anyone who persists in doing so despite indisputable evidence that it runs a real risk of disease transmission, does not understand the Torah.

> I will be wrong like no one on Sup Forums has ever been before

This, for fuck sake. I'm so sick of boomers and mouthbreathers posting Goebbels and Hitler quotes like they were referring to themselves instead of kikes. Fucking ridiculous.

He's not talking about the Palestinians, you idiot, but the Canaanites.
>However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you. Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the Lord your God. (Deuteronomy 20:16-18)
Explain this shit.

Day of the toll comes for ya bud

>If you have alleged sources, please share them with me
The verses are literally listed in the image, user. Google them yourself.

He's not going to engage in honest debate by checking the facts presented to him. He's a Jew. Truth is not his agenda here.